WildFact
Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Wildlife Pictures and Videos Gallery (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wildlife-pictures-and-videos-gallery)
+--- Thread: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos (/topic-excellent-animal-and-nature-videos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Shadow - 01-29-2019

If this lioness could speak, I am sure, that it would say "just some upper body exercise"... I would answer "yes, it went well" and hold my laughing until far enough if I could Grin
But I have to admit, that it did actually quite good recovery and minimized damage :)

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Sanju - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 06:08 AM)Shadow Wrote: If this lioness could speak, I am sure, that it would say "just some upper body exercise"... I would answer "yes, it went well" and hold my laughing until far enough if I could Grin
But I have to admit, that it did actually quite good recovery and minimized damage :)

LoL, very funny. Notice, the stuff in her forelimb musculature to do so... Amazingly strong are the big cats Like Tree lions spotted.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Spalea - 01-29-2019

@Shadow :

About #106: This is a controlled fall ! No panic... The other lionesses are indifferent.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Shadow - 01-29-2019

Compilation from a salt block in the woods of Lapland, Finland, near Kostamo. Moose, raindeer, fox and some other animals visiting there.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Sanju - 02-08-2019

Home to one of the most diverse ecosystems of it’s size on the planet, the Osa Peninsula is a bastion for wildlife like no other. Examining the nature of the beast.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Pckts - 02-22-2019

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Suhail - 02-25-2019

Documentary ‘Wild Karnataka’ narrated by Sir David Attenborough to premiere in March

A team of 20 filmmakers worked in tandem with forest officials travelling and filming through swathes of forest areas across the state.
OFFICIAL TEASER:

there is no shortage of  biodiversity in Karnataka and it is only waiting to be captured. "Karnataka is a state with the highest number of (Asian) elephants and tigers in the world. It’s high time we feel proud about the biodiversity in our own country," he says.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Sanju - 03-01-2019

Pangolin climbing tree..

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - sanjay - 03-12-2019

This is an old video shared on BBC earth. Ibex also known as mountain goat, climbs a dam. The footage is incredible and it simply show how incredible are these animals. If posted earlier then, please point it.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Sanju - 03-12-2019

(03-12-2019, 04:03 PM)sanjay Wrote: This is an old video shared on BBC earth. Ibex also known as mountain goat, climbs a dam. The footage is incredible and it simply show how incredible are these animals. If posted earlier then, please point it.

Already I Posted it #2.

Bovidae family Information, Pics and Videos

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Rishi - 03-17-2019

(03-25-2017, 04:35 PM)Rishi Wrote: Few electrifying videos of tigers charging... (D best 1 was tad annoying though)

Sometimes because you're too close for comfort...
Sometimes feeling disturbed or irritated...
Sometimes a show of dominance...

MOAR!

Sometimes just for lolz.

BTW... Stop, flick head-lights & blow horn.

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Sanju - 03-17-2019

Click to Play the video.

Music of Jungle...

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Sanju - 03-18-2019

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Lycaon - 03-20-2019

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Pckts - 03-20-2019