WildFact
Battle Scarred - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Wildlife Pictures and Videos Gallery (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wildlife-pictures-and-videos-gallery)
+--- Thread: Battle Scarred (/topic-battle-scarred)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Battle Scarred - Pckts - 01-10-2022

Injured Matkasur 

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Battle Scarred - Luipaard - 01-21-2022

Badly injured leopard in Kruger National Park at the head and hip (?). I wonder what caused these injuries.

RE: Battle Scarred - LandSeaLion - 01-21-2022

(01-21-2022, 02:51 PM)Luipaard Wrote: Badly injured leopard in Kruger National Park at the head and hip (?). I wonder what caused these injuries.

Perhaps a rival male? Or maybe an inexperienced lion?

Whatever it was, he looks very lucky to have survived. Those injuries are fearsome.

RE: Battle Scarred - Dark Jaguar - 01-26-2022

Bororo getting fighting experience

Mateus Rauber

''This is Bororo, he and his brother were the first jaguars I saw in Porto Jofre. In the last expedition, I had the joy of meeting him again, he is not very happy after a fight with another big male (Baguá) for a female (Velante) that was prowling around his territory, apparently he didn't come out of the fight very well ''.

RE: Battle Scarred - Lycaon - 02-12-2022

Male asiatic lion.

" target="_blank" class="post_link">

RE: Battle Scarred - lionuk - 02-13-2022

The leader of coalition of five males after a fight with three neighbouring males at Okavango Delta in Botswana. 
This massive scar was completely closed and healing only 35 hrs later, though he will have a scar on his nose. 

RE: Battle Scarred - Pckts - 04-04-2022

Munje Male

RE: Battle Scarred - Luipaard - 04-07-2022

(04-04-2022, 10:04 PM)Pckts Wrote: Munje Male

Another photo of this male

Mosetlha Bush Camp

RE: Battle Scarred - Pckts - 04-16-2022

RE: Battle Scarred - Rage2277 - 05-26-2022

RE: Battle Scarred - Rage2277 - 05-28-2022

younger brother of mowgli and paaras wounded may 2022

RE: Battle Scarred - Pckts - 06-06-2022

Injured Rudra from his fights with Matkasur

RE: Battle Scarred - Ashutosh - 06-06-2022

@Rage2277, you posted a video of Tuli puliya female and Thunder male just couple of weeks back, was she injured then? Wonder if Thunder did that to her. If that is the handiwork of another tigress, I would like to see that female.

@Pckts, Matka has his revenge. It was Rudra and Tala who had combined to kick him out of his range in 2020. Tala has been beaten up and pushed out by Balram whereas Matkasur has exacted his revenge on Rudra.

RE: Battle Scarred - Pckts - 06-06-2022

(06-06-2022, 10:54 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277, you posted a video of Tuli puliya female and Thunder male just couple of weeks back, was she injured then? Wonder if Thunder did that to her. If that is the handiwork of another tigress, I would like to see that female.

@Pckts, Matka has his revenge. It was Rudra and Tala who had combined to kick him out of his range in 2020. Tala has been beaten up and pushed out by Balram whereas Matkasur has exacted his revenge on Rudra.
I know they both were fighting with Mat, not sure if they actually teamed up. And Rudra and Mat have had numerous battles, I’m guessing he’s the one responsible for Mat’s injuries to his face.

RE: Battle Scarred - Rage2277 - 06-07-2022

(06-06-2022, 10:54 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277, you posted a video of Tuli puliya female and Thunder male just couple of weeks back, was she injured then? Wonder if Thunder did that to her. If that is the handiwork of another tigress, I would like to see that female.

she wasn't wounded yet in the vid of her and thunder and i doubt he would do that to her, she has cubs with him, also i wonder who mowgli and paaras's younger brother was fighting.