WildFact
Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) (/topic-lions-of-tanzania-serengeti-ngorongoro-and-others)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - BigLion39 - 01-13-2024

I also read, maybe a month ago, from the guide (or whoever this guy is) who actually brought us the film of Bob Jr being killed (i forget his name), that an older male was seen back in Namiri Plains in the territory of Saba Bora Boys. They thought it actually might be Trygvve. He said he was going to find him and confirm this but I never seen anything more on this. I wonder what happened?

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - afortich - 01-21-2024

Washroom Suprise  Grin

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Lipstick2 - 01-21-2024

(01-13-2024, 11:52 AM)BigLion39 Wrote: I also read, maybe a month ago, from the guide (or whoever this guy is) who actually brought us the film of Bob Jr being killed (i forget his name), that an older male was seen back in Namiri Plains in the territory of Saba Bora Boys. They thought it actually might be Trygvve. He said he was going to find him and confirm this but I never seen anything more on this. I wonder what happened?
As it was said officially Tryggve was killed by the Saba Bora males even before Snyggve (by 1 day or so). So i think it's highly unlikely he was seen since that brawl and confrontation between the two coalitions.

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Brahim - 01-27-2024

@BigLion39 yeah that turned out not to be Trygvve.

@Robot00 not unusual though similar thing happened in kruger when Nharu young male left his brothers for mbiri pride and their young males

Some of the Lake Quintet males.
Credit: Julie Dsp

Lake Quintet male recently

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - BigLion39 - 02-03-2024

(01-27-2024, 12:44 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @BigLion39 yeah that turned out not to be Trygvve

Oh thanks, good to know as I never saw a follow up to that guides comments!!!

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - BigLion39 - 02-03-2024

(01-21-2024, 08:18 PM)Lipstick2 Wrote: As it was said officially Tryggve was killed by the Saba Bora males even before Snyggve (by 1 day or so). So i think it's highly unlikely he was seen since that brawl and confrontation between the two coalitions.

Yea i know, but the same guide who reported and witnesses the Bob Jr killing and the whole situation never did see Trygvve getting killed, it was never really confirmed by sight or anything, then that guy posted he might have seen him weeks after. Turns out wasnt him tho, as I figured.

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Brahim - 02-12-2024

Lake Quintet males bonding 

Lake Quintet male

4 of the 7 Saba Bora males.

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Ngonya - 02-14-2024

5 Saba Bora males 
"Today I was so privileged to see my big boys The Saba Bora Boys for the first time this year, been quite long as I wasn’t passing through their territory.
Boys really have grown up and BK looks exactly like BJ I am telling you. I have a video but I have poor wifi here in Southern Serengeti, I will post a beautiful reel of them and a video I liked the most."

*This image is copyright of its original author

By Tariq Said Sarico

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Spalea - 02-14-2024

@Ngonya 

About #511: your "Big Boys" are beautiful ! Up to a kopje or around your car, they are gorgeous, full of muscle and still young. Amazing photos ! Looking forward your future accounts.

RE: Lions of Tanzania (Serengeti, Ngorongoro and others) - Ngonya - 02-14-2024

(02-14-2024, 02:32 AM)Spalea Wrote: About #511: your "Big Boys" are beautiful ! Up to a kopje or around your car, they are gorgeous, full of muscle and still young. Amazing photos ! Looking forward your future accounts.
Hi Spealea. Those pictures were taken by Tariq Said Sarico, the text also belongs to him. I put the credits below the pictures. 
I wish i was the lucky person that photographed this stunning group of lions!  Lol

also may i ask you, is 'BK' an abbreviation for 'Bob Killer'?
If so im honestly disappointed that this name seems to have been accepted by others.