WildFact
Tiger Directory - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: Tiger Directory (/topic-tiger-directory)

RE: Tiger Directory - Apollo - 06-22-2015

Tala zone was controlled by Mangu aka ChinKoo. But he is been missing for sometime now.
Some say he left the area after making all the females pregnant.
His whereabouts are unknown at the moment.
Currently Bhagoda, Tarun, Rajbhera subadult and occasionally Jobhi and Bamera are seen in Tala.

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 06-30-2015

Arun KumarSanctuary Asia 11 hrs ·    
T-39 (Noor) and T-24's (Ustaad) cub
May'15
Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-01-2015

Raja the Mighty!Avinash AdappaSanctuary Asia June 28 ·    
Prince

Bandipur
Feb 2015.

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-01-2015

Puneet SachdevSanctuary Asia June 28 ·    
The Hulk...saw this guy when he was not even 2 years old...and he is massive..he is known as Bheem of gairal at corbett national park...not sighted since jan or feb this year...hope i will see him again some day...the most beautiful tiger i have ever seen:)

Puneet Sachdev Gurinderjit ther is nothing to be sad about.. He was getting too comfortable in the presense of humans.. Attacked a forest guard too.... So forest department did some gandhi fires as in fired some harmless bullets...to avoid any future accidents...he is seen by some.. But from a distance sinceYesterday at 3:14am · Like

RE: Tiger Directory - Apollo - 07-07-2015

(06-12-2015, 01:25 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: the 2nd image of the youngsters looks like he will be a big boy. Large paws and head, usually a good sign of mass to come. TFS Apollo
Gotta love Tarun aka Bheem as well.
Did you ever hear about the outcome between Bheem and Jobhi?
My money would of been on Bheem, he was quite a bit larger than Jobhi even and he was also much larger than Bhagoda as well.
He is definitely proven as a large tiger for Bandhavgarh

Hi pckts 
Sorry for the delayed response.
In the fight between Tarun vs Jobhi, Tarun won that encounter.
In the fight Jobhi lost an eye.
Too bad for Jobhi.

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 10:32 PM)'Apollo' Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 01:25 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: the 2nd image of the youngsters looks like he will be a big boy. Large paws and head, usually a good sign of mass to come. TFS Apollo
Gotta love Tarun aka Bheem as well.
Did you ever hear about the outcome between Bheem and Jobhi?
My money would of been on Bheem, he was quite a bit larger than Jobhi even and he was also much larger than Bhagoda as well.
He is definitely proven as a large tiger for Bandhavgarh

Hi pckts 
Sorry for the delayed response.
In the fight between Tarun vs Jobhi, Tarun won that encounter.
In the fight Jobhi lost an eye.
Too bad for Jobhi.

Bummer for Jobhi.

Bheem is taking no prisoners at the moment, he is conquering any and all who stand in his way. What ever happened to Pushpar (Bameras son?)

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-09-2015

Kisor MukhopadhyaySanctuary Asia Follow · 5 hrs ·    
Male Tiger Bajrang at Teliya Lake, Muharli Range
Tadoba-Andheri Tiger Reserve, Maharastra
June'15

RE: Tiger Directory - Apollo - 07-10-2015

Sharmele from Corbett (a big tigress)

Gairal subadult male from Corbett

Veteran Munna from Kanha 

The photographer says

"[align=-webkit-center]This is one of the biggest tigers in India, Gabbar. He has been radio-collared. The scars on the nose are due to a fight with another male - Katezari. Guides say that the fight was caught on camera by Uddav Thakre. The story I heard was that Gabbar had to be darted several times to put that radio collar, which hampered his confidence and he was beaten up badly in territorial fight with much smaller Katezari male. He recovered and is ruling Tadoba Lake area again, though the scar will remain forever."[/align]

Old image of Ustaad aka T24

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 03:06 PM)'Apollo' Wrote: Sharmele from Corbett (a big tigress)

Gairal subadult male from Corbett

Veteran Munna from Kanha 

The photographer says

"This is one of the biggest tigers in India, Gabbar. He has been radio-collared. The scars on the nose are due to a fight with another male - Katezari. Guides say that the fight was caught on camera by Uddav Thakre. The story I heard was that Gabbar had to be darted several times to put that radio collar, which hampered his confidence and he was beaten up badly in territorial fight with much smaller Katezari male. He recovered and is ruling Tadoba Lake area again, though the scar will remain forever."

Old image of Ustaad aka T24

Interesting that say hes larger than Katezari.

He never seemed any larger than Saturn when they fought and saturn seemed slightly taller than Katezari but Katezari seemed to be more robust.

RE: Tiger Directory - sanjay - 07-10-2015

@Pckts avoid to quote the posts which are a few post above and with lot of images, It make the page heavier to load on devices for other users

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 10:51 PM)'sanjay' Wrote: @Pckts avoid to quote the posts which are a few post above and with lot of images, It make the page heavier to load on devices for other users

Will do, sorry Sanjay.

RE: Tiger Directory - Roflcopters - 07-11-2015

Looks like the entire article is highly overexaggerated, Gabbar isnt anywhere close to being one of the biggest tiger in India. Infact he was the least heaviest out of all the territorial males within the Tadoba range borders and the biggest of all is ofcourse the legendary Wagdoh male. the most dominant tiger to have ever ruled the large amount of core and buffer areas in Tadoba. Saturn aka Namdev is the next big star. he's the most ruthless tiger known to us from the tourism zone as of now. I also think Bunty's father from Kolsa Range is also one heck of a male. No one knows anything about him, not even a clear pic of the elusive male.

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 07-14-2015

Subhro BasuTadoba Wild Images Follow · 41 mins ·    
First look of Kolsa Male ...
Eqpt.: Nikon D7000, Nikor 300mm f/4.0
Data: f/4.0, 1/640s, ISO 400, -0.33 EV

Subhro Basu “Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho toh puri kayanat usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”- Quite Filmy, but worked for me at the Kolsa Range (Tadoba). Last time although our group was focused on looking for the tigress and her four cubs but I was looking for just a close encounter with any big/small cat. Barring a glimpse of a ghost-like image of a full-grown male we hadn't sighted any through all our 4 safaris. Finally during the fag end of our 5th safari with low enthusiasm we were on our return path, suddenly our driver Mongia screamed ... Pani me tiger... It took me some to adjust my vision and locate the tiger near the opposite bank of a water body.First look of Kolsa Male ...

RE: Tiger Directory - Apollo - 07-17-2015

BHUTAN

Camera trap images of tigers from Jigme Dorji National Park 

A huge male

RE: Tiger Directory - Apollo - 07-17-2015

Camera trap images of tigers from Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park