WildFact
Tiger Directory - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: Tiger Directory (/topic-tiger-directory)

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 11-24-2021

Pujari male, Bandhavgarh. He was initially called Brother of Chota Bheem and now he is bigger than Chota Bheem:

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 11-25-2021

*This image is copyright of its original author
"Arhariya Female" "B U F F E R W A L I" Recently got blessed with the sighting of this Shy Tigress from Sukhi Patiha(T5)'s 4th litter of 2 female Cubs. She looks pretty different from BTR tigers with her thin stripes and very pale coat(similar to Pench Tigers) got from her father T47(Dabhadol Male/Chhota Charger). She started appearing in Solo's territory after her sister Kankati jr.(T35)'s death later she forced & pushed the bold and beautiful "Solo with her 4 cubs" out of her territory towards the buffer area of Dhamokhar region and that is one reason for the sad demise of Solo and her 2 cubs. When she first appeared in this area people thought that she's Solo's another sister(T43) who came from the Buffer area and that's why we started calling her " BUFFERWALI". Now this tigress is covering the prime territory which earlier Rajbehra and later her daughters Kankati Jr. & Solo used to cover. Presently she's raising her second litter most probably 2 cubs(as sighted just once)just like her 1st litter with Bamera's son(T37) which were killed by Chakradhara Male and the new cubs seem to be fathered by him only. Just wishing to see her more often and hoping that our beautiful Rajbehra Meadow and the amazing Sehra meadow start blooming again with some unforgettable sightings like they used to be. Stay connected for more..!![color=var(--secondary-text)]=AZUSD5EWf3kUlQTvrOKJqV9TRlA9TQoxXDOLgXspjSQ7fLfpiRw5VhXI3-dBwOXvWK5XL9CnwStsFOGG43mB5_qLGawt4aQ5LaTqvGKlG0zO5YTmwXj1OjzLt9RcJknmR6iEm4OOPiYGTQnBriVu8BA8&__tn__=-UC*F]Shivraj Singh[/color]

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 11-29-2021

ᴬ ᵐᵃᵍⁿⁱᶠⁱᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵗⁱᵍᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴷᵃⁿʰᵃ ᵀⁱᵍᵉʳ ᴿᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᴺᵉᵉˡᵃⁿᵃˡᵃ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʷʰᵒˢᵉ ᶜᵒᵈᵉ ⁱˢ ᵀ⁻¹²¹, ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗⁱᵍᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ᵇʸ ᵘˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᵉᵃ ᵒᶠ ᵁᵐᵃʳᵖᵃⁿⁱ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ᵗⁱᵍᵉʳ ᵀ⁻³⁰, ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗʳᵘᵍᵍˡᵉ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᴮᵃˡˢʰᵃˡⁱˢ, ʸᵉᵗ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ʲᵒʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳˡᵉˢˢⁿᵉˢˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ᵗⁱᵍᵉʳ ʳᵒᵃᵐᵉᵈ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ... ˢᵉᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ⁱᵗ ˢᵉᵉᵐᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᶠᵘˡ ⁱⁿ ᶠᵘˡᶠⁱˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴷᵃⁿʰᵃ ᵀⁱᵍᵉʳ ᴿᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉ [color=var(--secondary-text)]=AZV_oLv-Cluke5pRQCEWUR8iwKIkq4Ph-cs56E95_NywudrUYyGc5IUmcNwD5loWQmQwcugMSciVU70_AatviTKwPyXk-MjA7yVdiST7wqytSjP18fK2vf6I5VtbFJI7l0yXF5cKNz7jGv640jSnBql1&__tn__=-UC*F]Sikandar Mishra[/color]

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 12-03-2021

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 12-03-2021

Two Dudhwa heavyweights:

1. Badimada at Ring Road crossing. She is one of the largest female felines on the planet. LOOK AT HER FRAME.

2. Jhadi Taal male.

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 12-04-2021

(12-03-2021, 10:31 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: Two Dudhwa heavyweights:

1. Badimada at Ring Road crossing. She is one of the largest female felines on the planet. LOOK AT HER FRAME.

2. Jhadi Taal male.

good to see the big ring road girl still around what a beast..i wonder if she had any litters

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 12-06-2021

Z1 son of zila line female kanha born around 2018

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 12-06-2021

Big Dudhwa male called Gabbar:

Devada Talab male, Tadoba:

Jr Bajrang, Kanha:

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 12-07-2021

varunthakkar156
"The Hunk of Panna P243.
What a handsome male tiger.
Reminded me of the famous male from kanha "Konda" the father of munna."

vedant_bhide
"His mom, T2 was brought in from Kanha as one of the original tigresses from the Panna Tiger Rehabilitation program. That is why his face resembles Konda. When I saw him for the first time, his activities and expressions reminded me of Umarpani."

Junior Bajrang T 118

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 12-12-2021

kanha_ramkumar_yadav - Parsatola female 10th December 2021 kanha

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 12-12-2021

@Rage2277, I think this is P152 (the massive female) of Panna:

Also, Parsatola had a litter fathered by Munna in late 2017, any idea what happened to them?

Tigress P651, Panna:

This is Chaaya, Naina’s 4th cub and shy daughter:

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 12-13-2021

looks male..p243 before collar? and i had no idea parastola had a litter only started hearing about her round 2019 or so  @Ashutosh

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 12-16-2021

Bhoindabra male aka T111, Kanha.

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 12-23-2021

dawajhandi wonder who the father of her new litter is either uma or the new king neela nala

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 01-04-2022

Naren Malik
A decade ago this boy came to mukki and still ruling it!