WildFact
Tiger Directory - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: Tiger Directory (/topic-tiger-directory)

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 01:20 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 12:27 AM)Rage2277 Wrote:

look who it is the balaghat male in khapa buffer @Pckts

Mahesh Kumar Gop
Same Zone back in March 2020

*This image is copyright of its original author

i think he's the only tiger i've seen in that area..he's bulky and muscular but what small frame on him those kanha boys will eat him alive

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 07-28-2021

@Rage2277, I don’t know about Kanha males doing that to him. Remember a very average Jamuntola went toe to toe with Uma for 3 days. The Mundidadar boys are nothing out of the ordinary. Bajrang’s sons are big, though. I don’t think he would move, though. Khapa has a very good prey base for a corridor.

The thing is having a territory in a corridor, he must have seen more than his fair share of transient males and he has been in that territory for quite some time. There was this male who was killed by a boar in Khapa range a couple of years back.

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 03:05 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277, I don’t know about Kanha males doing that to him. Remember a very average Jamuntola went toe to toe with Uma for 3 days. The Mundidadar boys are nothing out of the ordinary. Bajrang’s sons are big, though. I don’t think he would move, though. Khapa has a very good prey base for a corridor.

The thing is having a territory in a corridor, he must have seen more than his fair share of transient males and he has been in that territory for quite some time. There was this male who was killed by a boar in Khapa range a couple of years back.

idk man..he's pretty small..one of the smallest tigers i've seen even jamuntola looks a fair deal bigger i can't see him competing with those guys he's literally the size of a tigress..if he had the frame of some the bigger males with that bulk he would be a monster. heard a while back he has cubs with a female in the buffer haven't seen them yet though

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 08-02-2021

Rukhad male (also seen him called Rudra), Pench. Pretty young. Decent frame.

RE: Tiger Directory - Acinonyx sp. - 08-07-2021

Collarwali from Pench Tiger Reserve India

Here is a good article on her

Collarwali- An Insight into the Secret Family Life of A Remarkable Pench Tigress

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 08-07-2021

konda once upon a time in kanha

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 08-10-2021

look who it is..sambhaji son of durga and handsome brother of baras and bindu..seen in teliya buffer pench today @Pckts @Ashutosh [color=var(--secondary-text)]=AZXtBJScrgv6Iw3TxY235jA69nXW9q47XA9sHewJ_wg9FJyUhgB-qA8RMPxI5ehS5EiSKQW2WEuDDS7EVjejCw-tDEJmEyHM4pPr-IyzwCSb0UzmFUPFlId1Ds7cszTOlfb1O1ia_h4has88-RKTuCaW&__tn__=-UC*F]Daharwal Pankaj[/color]

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 03:03 AM)Rage2277 Wrote:
 look who it is..sambhaji son of durga and handsome brother of baras and bindu..seen in teylia buffer pench today @Pckts @Ashutosh [color=var(--secondary-text)]=AZXtBJScrgv6Iw3TxY235jA69nXW9q47XA9sHewJ_wg9FJyUhgB-qA8RMPxI5ehS5EiSKQW2WEuDDS7EVjejCw-tDEJmEyHM4pPr-IyzwCSb0UzmFUPFlId1Ds7cszTOlfb1O1ia_h4has88-RKTuCaW&__tn__=-UC*F]Daharwal Pankaj[/color]

Oh wow, that's great. I always wondered what happened to him.

RE: Tiger Directory - Pckts - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 03:03 AM)Rage2277 Wrote:
 look who it is..sambhaji son of durga and handsome brother of baras and bindu..seen in teliya buffer pench today @Pckts @Ashutosh [color=var(--secondary-text)]=AZXtBJScrgv6Iw3TxY235jA69nXW9q47XA9sHewJ_wg9FJyUhgB-qA8RMPxI5ehS5EiSKQW2WEuDDS7EVjejCw-tDEJmEyHM4pPr-IyzwCSb0UzmFUPFlId1Ds7cszTOlfb1O1ia_h4has88-RKTuCaW&__tn__=-UC*F]Daharwal Pankaj[/color]
Here he is when I first saw him 

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 08-10-2021

@Rage2277 @Pckts, he has done what a lot of males in central Indian landscape do. Go away after dispersal to  an area with no other tigers even if it means less prey and once you have put on the bulk like he has, come back to take a chunk of the territory in a prime spot. Looks pretty good.

Bindu and Baras both have litters, with Baras’ 2 female cubs looking very impressive (1 of them looks exactly like Baras). What are they, like 5.5-6 years old? L Mark is of that age as well.

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 07:55 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277 @Pckts, he has done what a lot of males in central Indian landscape do. Go away after dispersal to  an area with no other tigers even if it means less prey and once you have put on the bulk like he has, come back to take a chunk of the territory in a prime spot. Looks pretty good.

Bindu and Baras both have litters, with Baras’ 2 female cubs looking very impressive (1 of them looks exactly like Baras). What are they, like 5.5-6 years old? L Mark is of that age as well.

yea he's a tank..glad he's still around him and his sisters were born in 2016

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 08-11-2021

kurai ghad male in rukhad buffer pench there's another young male called rukhad male who looks similar and round the same age most likely his brother

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 08-12-2021

@Rage2277 Yeah, I posted both these males. With Sambhaji now in the picture, Pench has a new lineup of males. From the older generation, BMW and Raiyakassa are dead, Handsome has moved to buffers, Tarzan’s age is starting to show, so only Mukhtar is still kicking about.

The new generation includes L mark who is the biggest amongst the newest ones, 4 mark male, Rukhad male, Kurai Ghad male, Sambhaji. There is CT male, Bali (son of Jai) and Chorbahuli male who is probably the biggest one out of all. There is another male called Bandra male from Khursapar:

These are othe unknown males:

RE: Tiger Directory - Rage2277 - 08-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 01:06 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277 Yeah, I posted both these males. With Sambhaji now in the picture, Pench has a new lineup of males. From the older generation, BMW and Raiyakassa are dead, Handsome has moved to buffers, Tarzan’s age is starting to show, so only Mukhtar is still kicking about.

The new generation includes L mark who is the biggest amongst the newest ones, 4 mark male, Rukhad male, Kurai Ghad male, Sambhaji. There is CT male, Bali (son of Jai) and Chorbahuli male who is probably the biggest one out of all. There is another male called Bandra male from Khursapar:

These are othe unknown males:

from the unknowns: the first is old ryakassa, don't know the second and the last three are mystery male aka chorbauli male..also, wanna get a better look at sambhaji to gauge how he compares to L mark both are the oldest of the younger males

RE: Tiger Directory - Ashutosh - 08-13-2021

Balwan, Kanha:

Dhamangaon male, Kanha:

@Rage2277, the Kurai Ghad male is Langdi’s cub. The litter after L mark.