WildFact
Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara (/topic-other-male-lion-coalitions-from-masai-mara)

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - vinodkumarn - 05-09-2018

Earless (In Sep 2017)
Credits: Gopala Krishna

Truth is Fearless.

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - jordi6927 - 05-09-2018

(05-09-2018, 10:10 AM)vinodkumarn Wrote: Earless (In Sep 2017)

Truth is Fearless.

That is one blocky fine looking lion. Does anyone know much this boy weighs? He doesnt look tall but rather wide ... could be the picture.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Tshokwane - 05-09-2018

(05-09-2018, 12:12 PM)jordi6927 Wrote: That is one blocky fine looking lion. Does anyone know much this boy weighs?

No idea, but yeah, he is a big lion.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Tshokwane - 05-09-2018

Credits to Tristan Dicks.

It took a while but finally caught up with the legend recently. He definitely lived up to his reputation but more importantly it struck me just how much attention this lion has brought his species, how an animal can inspire thousands to care about wildlife and how important areas like the #maratriangle are. Feel privileged to have been fortunate to see this icon. 

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Tshokwane - 05-16-2018

Credits to SafariLive.

It has been a long time since Scarface and his coalition were seen patrolling with all their members present. Our team was there to capture these incredibly impressive male lions as they powered their way through the Mara Triangle.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - swtlei4u - 05-16-2018

(05-09-2018, 10:10 AM)vinodkumarn Wrote: Earless (In Sep 2017)

Truth is Fearless.

their was a page with bring down a cape buffullo and he was just as big and he brought it down with just his weight alone! he looked like junior of the tsaro lion pride. I hope he finds a companion that can help him secure his future!

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Chris - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 02:51 AM)Tshokwane Wrote: Credits to SafariLive.

It has been a long time since Scarface and his coalition were seen patrolling with all their members present. Our team was there to capture these incredibly impressive male lions as they powered their way through the Mara Triangle.

It’s probably impossible for them to move to the sabi sands right?

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - jordi6927 - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 09:46 PM)Chris Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 02:51 AM)Tshokwane Wrote: Credits to SafariLive.

It’s probably impossible for them to move to the sabi sands right?

Im no expert but Im not sure Sabi Sands can handle that many Alpha lion coalitions ... there would be alot of lions killed ... plus that would be a long journey and Im sure there would be some asshole poacher looking for a kill ... they are better in in Masi Mara adding on to their own legacy ... just my two pence

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - sik94 - 05-16-2018

The mara triangle is in northeast africa while sabi sands is in south africa, the southern tip of the african continent. There are no reserves connecting these two places so them coming to sabi sands on their own accord is not a possibility.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Spalea - 05-16-2018

@Chris :

About #1342:  I quote you: "It’s probably impossible for them to move to the sabi sands right?".

I believe you have no concept of geography... This is unfortunate but  it is perhaps not too late... Courage !

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Chris - 05-17-2018

(05-16-2018, 11:58 PM)Spalea Wrote: @Chris :

About #1342:  I quote you: "It’s probably impossible for them to move to the sabi sands right?".

I believe you have no concept of geography... This is unfortunate but  it is perhaps not too late... Courage !

What are you trying to say? I’m just asking question, if it doesn’t serve to your liking don’t answer then.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - leocrest - 05-17-2018

(05-17-2018, 07:02 AM)Chris Wrote:

What are you trying to say? I’m just asking question, if it doesn’t serve to your liking don’t answer then.

Chris, I think everyone knows you have a lot of questions about the lions. In this instance a simple google maps search would’ve saved you the time of posing here. You’ve asked other questions in the past that could’ve been answered by your own research.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Chris - 05-18-2018

(05-17-2018, 09:14 AM)leocrest Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 07:02 AM)Chris Wrote:

Chris, I think everyone knows you have a lot of questions about the lions. In this instance a simple google maps search would’ve saved you the time of posing here. You’ve asked other questions in the past that could’ve been answered by your own research.
Ok my bad

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Tshokwane - 05-19-2018

Credits to Jackson Naurori.

Breaking news !!

The king of the savanna is gone .
RIP lipstick.

RE: Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara - Tshokwane - 05-19-2018

Credits to Matira Magazin.

+++Maasai Mara+++

Sad lion news this morning. The great lion Lipstick is dead. 
The picture with the female shows him in April 2017.