WildFact
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions (/topic-history-s-most-brutal-killers-the-majingilane-male-lions)

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Pckts - 06-10-2016

(06-09-2016, 11:33 PM)sanjay Wrote: for me the greatest strength of majingilane is to live united through out their life. They have no dominance over each other and all 4 of them love each other equally.
Mapogos were one of the most brave pride ever (especially Kinky tail and Mr. T). They lived like true warrior and never ever afraid of anything. However majingilane were smart and they always worked as team with planning.

I don't think one was more or less brave and neither better or worse as a team.
I think it was a matter of circumstance, Mr T and KT left their pride to start their own, that is only natural, when coalitions are too large they disperse into smaller prides, then the majingilanes came in at the right time, was it planning, was it luck?
Probably a mixture of both and it worked out in their favor but they paid a price as well.
It's just the nature of their lifestyle.
"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

Nature is raw and beautiful at the same time.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-10-2016

Quote:then the majingilanes came in at the right time, was it planning, was it luck?
Probably a mixture of both and it worked out in their favor but they paid a price as well.
It's just the nature of their lifestyle.
"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

Nature is raw and beautiful at the same time. 
Totally agree with you. One thing that I always try to remember is that this has happened over millions of years. 

That's why I always try to avoid over obssessing with a single coalition. I like the Majingilane, true. But there were other lions before them and there will be many more to come, all with the same genetic code, the drive to conquer and make war. Some will be more successful than the others, but at the end of the day, it's just nature in its purest state.

Quote:Hello,  why you posted these clips? We all know what happend.
Well, why do people remember certain anniversaries? In this particular case, it marked something very important in their lives.

As for the video itself, I love both of those fights and the quality of this one was a bit better than the other one uploaded in former pages.

Welcome to the forum @bdg79

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-15-2016

Black Mane and Othawa pride. Credits to Matthew Brennan.

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-16-2016

All credits to Mark Liu:

Hip Scar, take a look how different he looks with some meals on him, with even recovered muscle mass

Looks like one of his brothers gave Golden Mane a little gift.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Gamiz - 06-19-2016

Scar Nose
Credits to Rob the Ranger

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-20-2016

Credits to idube Game Reserve.

Scar Nose

Golden Mane and Black Mane

And a nice set of highlights with the Majingilane from May, credits to Rob the Ranger.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-20-2016

Scar Nose roaring, Credits to Khimbini Wildlife Videos.

He has such an odd, high pitched roar.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Gamiz - 06-22-2016

Hip Scar 
Credits to Idube Game Reserve

Very healthy :)

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-23-2016

Yes, he has recovered a lot in the last couple of months.

Some other pics, credits to Promise Mashile.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-24-2016

Black Mane and Scar Nose, credits to Idube Game Reserve the first pic and to Leopard Hills the other two.

This morning the one Othawa female left the three youngsters in the river to go hunting while two of the Majingilane males followed her.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-25-2016

Hip Scar, credits to idube Game Reserve.

Dark Mane, credits to Singita.

Scar Nose, credits to Hugo Breed.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-27-2016

The boys filling their bellies of good buffalo meat and then gifting Rob and the guests with a smelly present...

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 06-30-2016

One of the boys calling for his bros. Credits to Rob the Ranger.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Polar - 06-30-2016

(06-27-2016, 04:35 AM)Majingilane Wrote: The boys filling their bellies of good buffalo meat and then gifting Rob and the guests with a smelly present...

I love how the leopard in the end thought, "Please, don't flim me! I've had too many Hollywood directors come to me and tell me that my rosettes and chill attitude would be of great movie production! Now leave me alone!"

It was just trying to relax...

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 07-01-2016

Golden Mane, thanks to Svet for sharing the pic with me, credits to Fred O. Dery.

The Dark Knight, credits to Mathew Brennan.