WildFact
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions (/topic-history-s-most-brutal-killers-the-majingilane-male-lions)

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ttimemarti - 03-13-2023

(03-13-2023, 08:22 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
(03-13-2023, 12:58 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: I don’t want to create a problem or anything but who created this page

Whoever writes the first post in a thread is the creator. In this case that would be Sanjay, co-owner of the site. Why do you ask?

Just thought it was strange that they are the only coalition on here that has an extremely great title “history’s most brutal killers” just seems pretty bias tbh no disrespect

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - T I N O - 03-13-2023

(03-13-2023, 09:40 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote:
(03-13-2023, 12:58 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: I don’t want to create a problem or anything but who created this page

Whoever writes the first post in a thread is the creator. In this case that would be Sanjay, co-owner of the site. Why do you ask?

Just thought it was strange that they are the only coalition on here that has an extremely great title “history’s most brutal killers” just seems pretty bias tbh no disrespect

There's one of the way how Majingilane were also called/referred in the past.

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ttimemarti - 03-13-2023

(03-13-2023, 09:46 PM)Timbavati Wrote:
(03-13-2023, 09:40 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote:

There's one of the way how Majingilane were also called/referred in the past.

I’ve never seen anyone call them that even tho Birminghams brutal killers mapogos brutal killers is it bc of kinky tail that they got the name “brutal killers”

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 03-14-2023

*This image is copyright of its original author
the Hip scar Majingilane at Mala Mala Game Reserve in October 2012 .

Photo By :- Shilpa Parakh Jain

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 03-16-2023

like Father like son .

The first two picturs for the ( Hip Scar of Majingilane the Son ) photo By :- Go2Africa in Idube Game Reserve Sabi Sand in 2015 . 
The 2nd two picturs for the ( Flobby Eard Old leeupan/Mantimahle ( the Father ) photo By :- Helen Brancart Fourie in 2008 .

Don't ask me how hip scar majingilane took the blue eyes but me and Mr. JAMES Tyrrell believe that Eyes from his Mother the Original old Mantimahle pride lioness .

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - DARK MANE - 03-27-2023

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - DARK MANE - 03-27-2023

Scarnose watches his brother Golden Mane chases away lioness.

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 03-31-2023

The hip scar of Majingilane in 2011 at Djuma Privet Game Reserve Great Kruger park .

Photo Created By :- Willem Landman .

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 04-01-2023

the prime Dark mane of Majingilane at Londolozi Game Reserve back to 2012/2013 Roaring .

Created to anthier ( known yet ) .

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - BA0701 - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 02:37 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote:
the prime Dark mane of Majingilane at Londolozi Game Reserve back to 2012/2013 Roaring .

Created to anthier ( known yet ) .

My friend, you have a most impressive collection of old photos, they never cease to amaze.

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 04-01-2023

on Top picture belong to one of five old leeupa/Mantimahle coalition Majingilane ( Fathers ) back to 2008 By :- Ingrid Waltersson Langley .

The Bottom picture belong to Majingilane son the Famous De laport male ( the 3 tooth Tsalala/Marthly ) back to 2020 at Lions sands Game Reserve , ( photo by lion sands game Reserve ) .

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 04-07-2023

the Twins of Majingilane on Patrol at Londolozi Game Reserve .

Gold mane and Scar nose 2013 .

Photos Created By :- Jonathan Scott.

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 04-07-2023

Majingilane coalition on Patrol one of Rare pictures i found awsome this photo taken 2010 late of June at Mala Mala Game Reserve .

Dark mane as alwayes on the Front you clearly know him his skin like dark color .

Photo created to original anthur .

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 04-08-2023

Not A Kambula lioness but a Mantimahle/Kruger Tablets lioness back to 2014 at Mamtimahle Dam in H1-2 .

She is a Littilmate of beloved Hip Scar of Majingilane .

Photo By :- D. F. P.

RE: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Ahmed Ali - 04-12-2023

the Hip Scar of Majingilane in 2011 drink from waterhole at Mala Mala Game Reserve .

Photo By :- Janet Coelho .