WildFact
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions (/topic-history-s-most-brutal-killers-the-majingilane-male-lions)

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - ShakaMapogo - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 09:18 PM)Tshokwane Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 08:40 PM)ShakaMapogo Wrote: It’s horrible that his misery keeps dragging out....

It's the way of the wild. 

It happens to any animal that doesn't die young, be it eaten for herbivores or killed ina  fight for carnivores.

Wanting to spare him this is natural, but I don't see a good  enough reason to give him a quick end when countless other animals will have to go through it, because we can't interven on each and every case.

And even if we could, it wouldn't be the wild anymore. We are not God, it's not for us to decide such things.

Yeah I know. And god doesn’t exist so it doesn’t matter. Just painful on my end to hear of him going through it. Like you say tho, let nature give him the fate that she gives him.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 09:27 PM)ShakaMapogo Wrote: And god doesn’t exist so it doesn’t matter.

Sure he does, who do you think created everything?

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - ShakaMapogo - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 09:42 PM)Tshokwane Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:27 PM)ShakaMapogo Wrote: And god doesn’t exist so it doesn’t matter.

Sure he does, who do you think created everything?

Dude this isn’t a forum where we argue what we think created the universe. You can think your god did it and I can think whatever.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 10:06 PM)ShakaMapogo Wrote: Dude this isn’t a forum where we argue what we think created the universe. You can think your god did it and I can think whatever.

Agreed. 

Which is why I refrain from criticizing ideas I don't agree with(such as evolution) and I expect the same treatment in the opposite direction.

It's reasonable, isn't it?

(04-16-2018, 10:15 PM)Tshokwane Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 10:06 PM)ShakaMapogo Wrote: Dude this isn’t a forum where we argue what we think created the universe. You can think your god did it and I can think whatever.

Agreed. 

Which is why I refrain from criticizing ideas I don't agree with(such as evolution) and I expect the same treatment in the opposite direction.

It's reasonable, isn't it?

The most reasonable I have ever encountered, because I also refrain from arguing with people about it and trying to shove my point of view down their throats.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Musa15 - 04-17-2018

I don't want to think about this too much but it could be that he's still looking for his brothers, any of them, with that being the last motivation left for him to continue. It's depressing, but something about DM not giving up is admirable.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 01:11 AM)Musa15 Wrote: I don't want to think about this too much but it could be that he's still looking for his brothers, any of them, with that being the last motivation left for him to continue.

For sure. It has been seen in other coalitions where one male got killed and the other spent some time looking for his brother, so yeah I'd say that's what he's tryying to do, aside of course of trying to find any sort of food he can grab.

I wonder if, should he find any sort of kill made by a leopard or a hyena, if he can still go on.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - George - 04-17-2018

I have the faith that he is going to find a meal,he is the big boss!

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - T Rabbit - 04-17-2018

DM must be one month without any food in his belly. A elephant, giraffe, rhino or hippo natural death would help a lot

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Musa15 - 04-17-2018

As long as he avoids the dangers, and there a lot around him, I believe he can make it using his experience and intelligence. I understand those who don't want to see him suffer, I don't either. But DM wants to live, so I root for him.

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Leroy - 04-17-2018

(04-16-2018, 08:52 PM)George Wrote: Dm is still alive,the king is a bad boy refuse to go down RESPECT!!

Is he alive? I was asking rangers about him today and said that nobody has seen him. I hope he's alive and gives his cubs one last tug at his mane

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - T Rabbit - 04-17-2018

Leroy he was sighted next to the manyeleti river at mala mala in sunday

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - vinodkumarn - 04-17-2018

Credits: Elephant Plains

Monday,9 April 2018: One Majingi male lion resting at Big dam
Tuesday,10 April 2018:  Two of the Mitumba male lions resting at Nagla open area
Wednesday,11 April 2018: Two Mitumba male lions resting on Sawmill

Majingalane Must be DM

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Leroy - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 01:11 AM)Musa15 Wrote: I don't want to think about this too much but it could be that he's still looking for his brothers, any of them, with that being the last motivation left for him to continue. It's depressing, but something about DM not giving up is admirable.

(04-17-2018, 03:22 AM)T Rabbit Wrote: Leroy he was sighted next to the manyeleti river at mala mala in sunday

Oh really? Poor bugger has probably trawled everywhere for his bros. He must of got some sort of meal because his last sighting was 9th of April looking skinnier than a size 0 model with anorexia. Imagine that, wandering around the Bush as an old man without your bros or a pride, waiting for your death. Imagine him and hairy belly teamed up for one last blow out?

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - George - 04-17-2018

From mala mala thwy are saying that the lion is not dm but hb matimba.