WildFact
Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Wildlife Pictures and Videos Gallery (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wildlife-pictures-and-videos-gallery)
+--- Thread: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson (/topic-brockholes-wildlife-reserve-andre-bisson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-19-2015

Hi there, I've been making videos at my local reserve since the start of the year and I'm trying to create a record of the year through capturing and editing video footage. I'd be very happy to show you what I've managed to shoot so far, please take a look at my 4 latest videos and tell me what you think, there are plenty more videos on my vimeo if you want more: 

Woodland Spirits 

Water Birds of Brockholes

Wildlife Tracker - 11/02/15

Wildlife Tracker - 05/02/15

Enjoy,

Andre Bisson.

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - Roflcopters - 02-19-2015

amazing videos, TFS

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - Apollo - 02-19-2015

Excellent videos TFS.

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - sanjay - 02-19-2015

Hello @ABisson , Welcome to the community. The videos you made are really awesome, I am amazed with the quality of the video and everything looks like professional documentary shoot .
It's nice to see awesome naturalist like you, hope you will share your experience and knowledge related to wildlife with the community.
Good luck.

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-20-2015

Thank you very much Sanjay, I hope so! 

I've just been working on a video today about the grey squirrel which I'm sure those from the United States of America will appreciate. Should be of interest. 

Should be up within a couple of days.

Many thanks,

Andre Bisson. 

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - tigerluver - 02-20-2015

Welcome! Beautiful footage. The commentary also gives a very pleasant documentary feel to it. Look forward to more of your work!

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-24-2015

Thank you very much tigerluver and as promised here is my latest video feautring the grey squirrel. Take a look and if you like please share! 

Many thanks,

Andre Bisson. 

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - tigerluver - 02-24-2015

Very nice again. Those squirrels seem a ways heavier than the ones I see in the east coast of the States (specifically the ones that like to join in on the bird feeder action in my yard). Shared it through my twitter for you!

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - sanjay - 02-24-2015

You have talent @ABisson to be a successful wildlife filmmaker in future, Wish you luck.

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-24-2015

Thanks for the fantastic feedback tigerluver and sanjay, your support and feedback is massively appreciated. Thanks for sharing it to tigerluver and yea, I think our grey is getting bigger for some reason. 

Also, I hope to be Sanjay, I hope to be. 

Here is my latest video: 

Many thanks,
Andre Bisson.

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-26-2015

And here it is, another video! I managed to get some shots of a buzzard in the field! 

Many thanks,
Andre Bisson 

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - Pckts - 02-27-2015

Awesome videos, those squirrels look nice and fat. TFS

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-28-2015

Thank you very much Pckts! Glad you like my videos.

Here is my latest one featuring a battle between 2 swans: 

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 02-28-2015

My latest video featuring buzzards and pheasants. Enjoy! 

AB

RE: Brockholes Wildlife Reserve - Andre Bisson - ABisson - 03-01-2015

And here is my follow up video to battle of the swans! 

AB