WildFact
Tiger Predation - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: Tiger Predation (/topic-tiger-predation)

RE: Tiger Predation - Apollo - 04-12-2019

Fateh (T42) making a kill

RE: Tiger Predation - Pckts - 04-13-2019

Kishor Guide
khursapar pench
april 2019
t 65

*This image is copyright of its original author

Looks like a Blue Bull

Sourav Mukherjee
THE KILLER........

KANHA 2018.

RE: Tiger Predation - Pckts - 04-13-2019

Dinesh Sirsam Pench
Khursapar Pench 
10 April 2019
T 65 Tigers

RE: Tiger Predation - Hickerson - 04-17-2019

Magnificent shots as always. That tiger might still be feasting upon that kill, right? haha

RE: Tiger Predation - Rishi - 04-17-2019

(04-17-2019, 07:31 PM)Hickerson Wrote: Magnificent shots as always. That tiger might still be feasting upon that kill, right? haha

Unlikely... that's from a week ago. 
Carcasses don't last more than 4-5 days in April heat. It's atleast 35°C there now, maybe more.

RE: Tiger Predation - Sanju - 04-20-2019

Tiger and Indian wolf by Jon Irvine
Wolveswolves

RE: Tiger Predation - Rishi - 04-20-2019

Found this two images on another forum long ago. 
Original source, unknown. But there aren't many photographic evidence of tigers stalking/charging whole herds of the biggest of bovines.

This one looks like Kaziranga...

RE: Tiger Predation - Rage2277 - 04-25-2019

this belongs to me now..baras and her father handsome dispute over boar kill in khursapur pench photo by Dinesh Sirsam Pench

RE: Tiger Predation - Pckts - 04-25-2019

(04-25-2019, 12:27 PM)Rage2277 Wrote:
this belongs to me now..baras and her father handsome dispute over boar kill in khursapur pench photo by Dinesh Sirsam Pench

And Durga's other cub was there too, a unique sight for Tigers. It's great to see Handsome becoming more comfortable around people and starting to show himself.

RE: Tiger Predation - Pckts - 04-25-2019

(04-25-2019, 07:25 PM)Pckts Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 12:27 PM)Rage2277 Wrote:

And Durga's other cub was there too, a unique sight for Tigers. It's great to see Handsome becoming more comfortable around people and starting to show himself.

A few more

Imran Khan

Dad taking it away from Daughter 

I guess not all Tigers are gentleman Wink

RE: Tiger Predation - Rage2277 - 04-26-2019

Sudhir Gaikwad-Inamdar‎-The year 2012 and 2013 will always be memorable, as far as Tadoba is concerned....The Telia sisters attracted wildlife lovers across the globe to Tadoba..... 
a documentry film was made on these Telia girl gang.....
in the final stages of learning from their mother , the beautiful Madhuri, the telia sisters namely Sonam, Geeta, Lara and Mona made a Sloth Bear kill.....the incident was a much talked about during those days......
And this is probably the only available pic of the incident...
@ Tadoba in the summer of 2013....

RE: Tiger Predation - Rishi - 04-26-2019

Words & photos Indianaturewatch: Ajit K Huilgol

Tiger attack!
We waited at a water hole for over 3 hours in searing heat in Zone 6. We knew that there were two 18-20 month old male tiger cubs of T8 on the other side of the bund. And, when sambar deer came to the water hole to drink, it was only a matter of less than a minute before an attack was imminent. We only did not know from where the tiger, or tigers, would come. So, I checked the ISO (400), aperture (7.1) and Evaluative metering, and waited....Suddenly, one cub darted out over the bund and charged at the sambar. Unfortunately, he could not make the kill that he desperately wanted. Both cubs and the father (Kumbha) had not eaten for several days, and their tummies were sunken. As always, all critics and critiques welcome :)

Tiger attack 2!
This is the second image I am posting of the unsuccessful hunt by this subadult male. Why the second cub did not join him, I don't know. Only tigers can answer that! They are solitary hunters and don't team up like lions, and that's the closest I can come up with an answer to my own question! As always, all critics and critiques welcome :)

RE: Tiger Predation - Sanju - 04-26-2019

RE: Tiger Predation - Pckts - 04-28-2019

Anyone familiar with the Tiger predation account on an Elephant?

RE: Tiger Predation - Sanju - 04-29-2019

This is awesome sighting by Wildlife Photographer Ranjit Mandal. On 20-Apr-2016 He caught a very rare sighting. The famous tigress Maya and her cubs Killed A female Gaur (India Bison) at Tadoba National Park, India. This is very rare sighting and prove that Tiger are capable of killing Bull Bison. Watch such awesome video and image on tiger doing hunt