WildFact
Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Captive & Domesticated Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-captive-domesticated-animals)
+--- Thread: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity (/topic-zoos-circuses-safaris-a-gallery-of-captivity)

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 04-01-2018

About #1181: " and lion ran-away in lightning speed " ? I mean you have serious problems of domination fantasies...

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 04-01-2018

That’s alcyone, Ali and the other tiger Ali is getting jealous over is Aztlan, Alcyones sisters. There is nothing there other than a quick spat between a jealous Lion and a Tiger who wasn’t sure why the Lion was being possessive. All of them were raised together in the big pride and at that time Alcyone is 3.5 and Ali is 8 months older. You can see videos of every member of the big pride asserting at different times and they still live togetger in harmony.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - sanjay - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 05:57 PM)Vinay Wrote: Tiger as superior cat
One more time this nonesense, and you will be out from here, consider it as warning.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Vinay - 04-01-2018

IS there any option to 'ignore' the member in the forum?? 

fed-up with childish warnings....  actually i stopped posting because of the stupid person.  Ha Ha

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - sanjay - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 10:06 PM)Vinay Wrote: IS there any option to 'ignore' the member in the forum?? 

fed-up with childish warnings....  actually i stopped posting because of the stupid person.  Ha Ha

Yes, simply get away from wildfact.. You are unwanted parasite here.... Cool

Members, He is Vinay and he got kicked out of here.. Don't be like Vinay ..

Vinay is now great example for those brainless and amateur people who think they can make shits

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - sanjay - 04-03-2018

Here is another small video of little clash between Lion and Tiger.. though this time they are separated by fence

I think we all know  these Tiger, Lion and the lioness and we have seen other videos of them as well.. but this is different video and in this video at beginning, they are having a short clash

See above videos also

Some other great videos

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Apollo - 04-03-2018

(03-31-2018, 10:31 PM)sanjay Wrote: Lion dominance...

This is my personal opinion and nothing else.

In this video the lion was definitely the aggressor.
Lions being a more social cat tends to be the aggressor generally when females are in heat. But in this case the lion was chasing a tigress or a small tiger and endsup crossing a big male tiger and carried on the aggression.

I noticed 3 things happening in a fraction of time.
The charging lion slipped a bit in the right hind leg which didn't allow him to continue the charge properly which made the tiger to miss his pawswipe from hitting the lion. Thus both cats didn't touch each other physically. If u pause the video we can clearly see the tigers swipe missing the lion by few inches due to the slip. In the mean time the guy outside shouted at the cats helping them to come out of that snap and move away. 

Incase if that swipe had hit the lion, it might have triggered both the cats to fight a bit longer. Well thank god it didn't happen.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 04-03-2018

@Apollo :

About #1190: I see the lion limping (without slipping) at 0:12-0:13 i.e. after the very short fight skirmish, but that is something which doesn't prevent him to run. It's possible that seeing the tiger swiftly standing on his hind legs, he stops abruptly to move forward and because of that his hind leg could give this impression of blowing, spraining, a little bit. Perhaps he drags this weakness for a while.

But for me too, it's just a personal opinion. Wink

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 04-03-2018

Ali has a bent spine, it was birth defect he was born with, don’t look too deep into that video, the big pride coexists perfectly and all cats love each other, there has yet to be any serious fights, just little tussles here and there.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Rishi - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 12:51 AM)sanjay Wrote:

What the hell! Who keeps animals like this?

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 06:16 AM)Rishi Wrote:

EVerland Zoo in China, not sure if it’s still up and running.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Betty - 04-03-2018

feeding big cat.

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Apollo - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 06:50 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 06:16 AM)Rishi Wrote:

EVerland Zoo in China, not sure if it’s still up and running.

Everland zoo is from south Korea.
Harbin zoo is from China.