WildFact
Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Captive & Domesticated Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-captive-domesticated-animals)
+--- Thread: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity (/topic-zoos-circuses-safaris-a-gallery-of-captivity)

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 02:48 AM)Spalea Wrote: Brown and white...

Ali has passed btw, he couldn't fight off his cancer unfortunately.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 02:51 AM)Pckts Wrote:

Oh hell ! I didn't know that.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 12-03-2019

Nice sized Jags, still quite a bit smaller than their Pantanal Cousins though.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 12-04-2019

Cielis, a big female Jag from BJWT

Eddie with his Boys watching the Burial of Ali

blackjaguarwhitetiger
Verified
To the left, a Tiger rescued by PROFEPA, and to the right, Alcyone. The difference is super noticeable, although this particular Tiger is in way better shape than the majority of the Tigers rescued from the circus. And he has a gorgeous face. That Tiger was living with a Lion and they still live together :) Obviously, if I were to put Alcyone together with this male, Alcyone would kill him. It’s a matter of size, and the other Tiger was declawed before arriving to us :)

Enzo and Eddie

Alcyone after being moved for Fighting with Luke

Han

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - johnny rex - 12-12-2019

Really? I didnt know that. So how about Han and his brothers

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 05:01 PM)johnny rex Wrote:

Really? I didnt know that. So how about Han and his brothers
They're all healthy and fine, Ali was just battling cancer and it came on strong, seemed like once the tumor by his ear was found he didn't last much longer. Even with all the medical attention he was getting, cancer is just a brutal killer.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 12-13-2019

Three big white lions, impressive !

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 12-13-2019

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 12-19-2019

Kevin Richardson: " Why is it that at this time of the year I feel like Yame looks in this picture. Tired and ready to start a new year. What’s really cool about animals is that they don’t hassle about time like we do. Why is it that a new year should make any difference? If you want to make change, why not start now? Why should you wait for what is essentially just a number before you make a change or get reenergized? I ask myself this question every single year yet I find myself looking forward to the new year and what it brings. Humans are just weird! "

" We have been inundated with messages of support and recommendations on how to get Amy through the challenges that lie ahead. The team and I are extremely grateful for all the love and are humbled to see how many lives Amy (& Meg) have touched. They certainly have had a major influence in mine and again I find it difficult to describe in words, the emotions I have for them and how they’ve impacted my life. That being said I have passed on all the relevant information to my vet, who has left no stone unturned when it comes to her treatment. Obviously we can’t treat her with everything that everyone has suggested, but please know that we are doing everything imaginable to see her through this. Thank you once again to my loyal following who has joined me on my journey now spanning over two decades working closely with lions. "

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Hello - 12-20-2019

Bengal of Terai blood

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Ashutosh - 12-20-2019

West Bengal to invest 100 crores for development of first mangrove zoo in Jharkhali. Will also house a tiger rehabilitation centre.

http://www.millenniumpost.in/kolkata/forest-dept-to-set-up-worlds-first-mangrove-zoo-at-jharkhali-391291

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Pckts - 12-21-2019

Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Visakhapatnam
Andhra Pradesh,India.

PC: Shiv Sai Vinesh

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Rage2277 - 12-23-2019

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Spalea - 12-24-2019

Kevin Richardson: " Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! (To all those who celebrate) and to those who don’t, Happy Holidays! Looking forward to what 2020 holds. 2019 has been an up and down year in terms of animals and their health but we’re always positive, optimistic and grateful for the time we have had in their presence. They have touched the lives of so many people all over the world via our social platforms and shows and this on its own is a wonderful legacy. Enjoy Bobcat and Gabby enjoying their enrichment walk and jumping over the river in slow motion! I never get tired of watching them!! "

RE: Asiatic Lion - Data, Pictures & Videos - Rage2277 - 12-26-2019

what a waste