WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mwk85 - 05-10-2023

Nkuhuma male resting in the grass. 

Night shot 

Credit: Sabi Sabi Twitter 

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 05-10-2023

Nkuhuma 

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 05-11-2023

The 4 Kambula YMs in Savannah and no sister apparently 

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 05-11-2023

(05-11-2023, 12:31 AM)criollo2mil Wrote: The 4 Kambula YMs in Savannah and no sister apparently 

I've notice in one of Savanna videos that boys are starting to show interests in her, sniffing her from behind etc.

We are prob reaching the point when they are fully sexually matured and sister will not like that behavior, eventually will leave them for good.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 05-11-2023

PCM are also in Savannah.

As for the sister it's quite possible she left them to look for a male to mate.

(05-11-2023, 01:09 AM)Mapokser Wrote: PCM are also in Savannah.

As for the sister it's quite possible she left them to look for a male to mate.

PCMs were in Singita w Mhangeni

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 05-11-2023

@criollo2mil they were but they have returned already, they are in Savannah's shorts.

(05-11-2023, 05:51 AM)Mapokser Wrote: @criollo2mil they were but they have returned already, they are in Savannah's shorts.

Gotcha.    Thnx

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 05-13-2023

So about the Kambula male with the slight limp from the Gijima attack, anyone has any guesses if this is something he'll fully recover or will he carry the limp for the rest of his life?

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 05-13-2023

(05-13-2023, 03:05 AM)Mapokser Wrote: So about the Kambula male with the slight limp from the Gijima attack, anyone has any guesses if this is something he'll fully recover or will he carry the limp for the rest of his life?

It doesn’t look like long term…..I could hardly detect any remnants myself.    Instill however need to see him more of course

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 05-13-2023

For how much Kambula young males spend time in western sector recently, interesting that there was still no encounter with PC males (from what we know).

If PC males dont find out about them, and chase them out/send messeage, it might bite them in the ass soon.

These guys are three 4.5 and one 4 year old males, attack on adult NK male showed their territorial instincts and confidence are kicking in.

Ndhzengas and Gijimas reacted on time, we will see if PC males will do the same, when they still can.

If they stay here, unbothered, towards the end of year, PC males might have serious problems and Nhenha sons might revenge their father.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Duco Ndona - 05-13-2023

I hope not. The Nhenha cult is already crazy enough as it is. I hope those kids get chased of so we can finally end the Birmingham boy drama.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - 1999gc8 - 05-13-2023

(05-13-2023, 05:39 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: I hope not. The Nhenha cult is already crazy enough as it is. I hope those kids get chased of so we can finally end the Birmingham boy drama.

Seems like a harsh comment. Leading up to Nhena's death you made frequent negative posts about Nhena which seemed disappointing considering how positive the posts are on this forum.

I mean an old lion who managed to live and travel a long distance after getting smashed by the PC Males and possibly had a broken leg and you just seem to find it so hard to give him any credit at all. Was quite disappointing to read to be honest with how positive everyone is on this forum.

Nhena and Tinyo are quite famous in Sabi Sands and sired many cubs and now we get to see them mature and hopefully get a territory of their own. What is so wrong about that? I'm curious because leading up your post there is definitely no Drama. Never see it on social media or on this forum.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Horizon - 05-13-2023

These 4 boys ever taken an adult buffalo on their own? If they didn’t, they will soon..No doubts on that. Just curious if there were any images of them taking down bigger prey.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 05-13-2023

(05-13-2023, 06:25 PM)Horizon Wrote: These 4 boys ever taken an adult buffalo on their own? If they didn’t, they will soon..No doubts on that. Just curious if there were any images of them taking down bigger prey.

Taking downn a buffalo at this stage is not a problem for these 4 boys, they are bigger and stronger then adult females.