WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 09:45 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 02:27 AM)Dreadlocks Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/stories/brin_b...462151521/ - Styx male Lions Sands - Tinga Lodge. after this photo we can confirm N,wa Males fought with De Laporte coalition

*This image is copyright of its original author

Styx male is turning into beautiful lion, unfortunately i think him and Nkuhuma will move further south into Kruger when they leave Styx pride..

He is also growing up well. I think if you put the 3 eldest Bboys sons together, they're just as if not more impressive than the N'waswitshaka. Both in Size and Looks. Hopefully they don't go South, Northern Sabi Sabi is still a good space for them since they're young or maybe they will roam Sabi Sands for a while. I hope they meet the Torchwood Male.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-01-2020

(09-30-2020, 10:35 AM)Slayerd Wrote: He is also growing up well. I think if you put the 3 eldest Bboys sons together, they're just as if not more impressive than the N'waswitshaka. Both in Size and Looks. Hopefully they don't go South, Northern Sabi Sabi is still a good space for them since they're young or maybe they will roam Sabi Sands for a while. I hope they meet the Torchwood Male.

I dont think they are yet bigger and impressive than some N'waswitshakas, i think they are roughly similar in size ...Torchwood male looks the most impressive tho, which is reasonable because he had the most easiest life of the 3 so far..

NK and Styx young males showing some bounding, which is crucial if those 2 want to become kings together one day:

More of beautiful Styx male, ss from Ruvan Grobler video:

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 07:34 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 10:35 AM)Slayerd Wrote: He is also growing up well. I think if you put the 3 eldest Bboys sons together, they're just as if not more impressive than the N'waswitshaka. Both in Size and Looks. Hopefully they don't go South, Northern Sabi Sabi is still a good space for them since they're young or maybe they will roam Sabi Sands for a while. I hope they meet the Torchwood Male.

I dont think they are yet bigger and impressive than some N'waswitshakas, but they are younger..Torchwood male looks the most impressive tho, which is reasonable because he had the most easiest life of the 3 so far..
Maybe not in mane but the Torchwood Male is almost there however in terms of size, I think the Torchwood and Styx Male are pretty big. The biggest of the N'waswitshaka in frame is the gored male and the handsome one of the two oldest. I think the Gored One is actually the same age or similar age as the two oldest but is behind in mane growth because of his injury but I could be wrong. I think these two are big but I think in terms of height and build, I think the Torchwood and Styx Males are just as big especially the Torchwood Male who has a pretty long body. Maybe I'm wrong but they look bigger than the N'was and recent photos of the Nkuhuma Young Male show he is getting extremely bulky. He looks like his fathers when they entered Sabi Sand and had very bulky bodies. I also would disagree that the Torchwood Young Male has an easy life. Maybe easier than his bros but then again we can't be too sure about that because he has been in Kruger mostly. According to Nkorho, the 2 Fourways Pride Males have been seen since the latter half of 2018 at their borders and with the Torchwood Pride on occasions since then. That means the Torchwood Male has been in danger of these 2 Males plus the N Avocas for 2 years now. So I wouldn't say he had an easy life but I will say he was taken better care of for his 2 years and perhaps he has stronger Testerone levels which boosted his growth. The Othawa Male and the Charlestons also had early growth but I wouldn't say they had easy lives either.

(10-01-2020, 08:04 PM)Slayerd Wrote: Maybe not in mane but the Torchwood Male is almost there however in terms of size, I think the Torchwood and Styx Male are pretty big. The biggest of the N'waswitshaka in frame is the gored male and the handsome one of the two oldest. I think the Gored One is actually the same age or similar age as the two oldest but is behind in mane growth because of his injury but I could be wrong. I think these two are big but I think in terms of height and build, I think the Torchwood and Styx Males are just as big especially the Torchwood Male who has a pretty long body. Maybe I'm wrong but they look bigger than the N'was and recent photos of the Nkuhuma Young Male show he is getting extremely bulky. He looks like his fathers when they entered Sabi Sand and had very bulky bodies. I also would disagree that the Torchwood Young Male has an easy life. Maybe easier than his bros but then again we can't be too sure about that because he has been in Kruger mostly. According to Nkorho, the 2 Fourways Pride Males have been seen since the latter half of 2018 at their borders and with the Torchwood Pride on occasions since then. That means the Torchwood Male has been in danger of these 2 Males plus the N Avocas for 2 years now. So I wouldn't say he had an easy life but I will say he was taken better care of for his 2 years and perhaps he has stronger Testerone levels which boosted his growth. The Othawa Male and the Charlestons also had early growth but I wouldn't say they had easy lives either.

Its impossible to tell.. 

This is photo of Orange Eyes with older Styx lioness:

2 older Styx lionesses are very big females as we see, and Orange Eyes is by far the smallest of the 4 N'ws, so Styx and Nkuhuma are definetly bigger then him, but they are roughly similar in size as other 3 N'ws..

How would Torchwood male compare to them is impossible to tell, but he looks impressive tho..

Also i don't think Fourways pride males are with Torchwood pride since mid 2018,maybe they where seen with some members, but definitely not in the control of whole pride, and Torchwood male is mostly with Torchwood breakeaway pride for very long time now...

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 08:24 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 08:04 PM)Slayerd Wrote: Maybe not in mane but the Torchwood Male is almost there however in terms of size, I think the Torchwood and Styx Male are pretty big. The biggest of the N'waswitshaka in frame is the gored male and the handsome one of the two oldest. I think the Gored One is actually the same age or similar age as the two oldest but is behind in mane growth because of his injury but I could be wrong. I think these two are big but I think in terms of height and build, I think the Torchwood and Styx Males are just as big especially the Torchwood Male who has a pretty long body. Maybe I'm wrong but they look bigger than the N'was and recent photos of the Nkuhuma Young Male show he is getting extremely bulky. He looks like his fathers when they entered Sabi Sand and had very bulky bodies. I also would disagree that the Torchwood Young Male has an easy life. Maybe easier than his bros but then again we can't be too sure about that because he has been in Kruger mostly. According to Nkorho, the 2 Fourways Pride Males have been seen since the latter half of 2018 at their borders and with the Torchwood Pride on occasions since then. That means the Torchwood Male has been in danger of these 2 Males plus the N Avocas for 2 years now. So I wouldn't say he had an easy life but I will say he was taken better care of for his 2 years and perhaps he has stronger Testerone levels which boosted his growth. The Othawa Male and the Charlestons also had early growth but I wouldn't say they had easy lives either.

Its impossible to tell.. 

This is photo of Orange Eyes with older Styx lioness:

2 older Styx lionesses are very big females as we see, and Orange Eyes is by far the smallest of the 4 N'ws, so Styx and Nkuhuma are definetly bigger then him, but they are roughly similar in size as other 3 N'ws..

How would Torchwood male compare to them is impossible to tell, but he looks impressive tho..

Also i don't think Fourways pride males are with Torchwood pride since mid 2018,maybe they where seen with some members, but definitely not in the control of whole pride, and Torchwood male is mostly with Torchwood breakeaway pride for very long time now...

Definitely bigger than Orange Eyes. Who knows for sure regarding the others but due to their genes and their recent spurt in growth, I'd say they'll definitely be more impressive by next year.

"Also i don't think Fourways pride males are with Torchwood pride since mid 2018,maybe they where seen with some members, but definitely not in the control of whole pride, and Torchwood male is mostly with Torchwood breakeaway pride for very long time now..."
Still their presence alone is enough of a threat to the lone young male, because the Torchwood Male has been seen in the same areas as them. He was with his core pride till this year, recently he has only been seen with the breakaway but apparently he has been venturing further from them all the time. Like I said, we don't know for sure what the boy might have been going through because they are mostly in Kruger but I don't think he necessarily had an "easy" life.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-05-2020

NK male and Styx pride at Sabi Sabi:

RE: BBoys sons - S.N.M.T.N - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 09:02 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: NK male and Styx pride at Sabi Sabi:

Thank you for the Update.
both are looking fantastic and look like going to be very big males once they will reach their prime

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 10-06-2020

(10-05-2020, 09:02 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: NK male and Styx pride at Sabi Sabi:

Physically, he is looking great. He just needs to grow out his mane. Really hoping the 2 of them go nomadic and head north east and meet the Torchwood Young Male. Them as a trio will be an incredible future coalition.

RE: BBoys sons - Dreadlocks - 10-07-2020

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGA4MvAjQl2/  -  Torchwood Male. " This young male lion was attracted to the smell of a dead buffalo near MalaMala camp, unfortunately the Kambula Pride and Gowrie males were already feasting on the carcass and so he he eventually left in search of another meal."

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 01:22 AM)Dreadlocks Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGA4MvAjQl2/  -  Torchwood Male. " This young male lion was attracted to the smell of a dead buffalo near MalaMala camp, unfortunately the Kambula Pride and Gowrie males were already feasting on the carcass and so he he eventually left in search of another meal."

He is looking amazing but he shouldn't get too close to his fathers and the Kambula Pride. They aren't very friendly to intruders.

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 10-09-2020

Nkuhuma and Styx Young Male. Both are in excellent condition. They might not be as developed as their other brother but they are big beautiful brutes.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 03:18 PM)Slayerd Wrote: Nkuhuma and Styx Young Male. Both are in excellent condition. They might not be as developed as their other brother but they are big beautiful brutes.

Its strange to see Nkuhuma male with mane, its hard to recognize him hehe.. But good to see them doing great..

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 03:51 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 03:18 PM)Slayerd Wrote: Nkuhuma and Styx Young Male. Both are in excellent condition. They might not be as developed as their other brother but they are big beautiful brutes.

Its strange to see Nkuhuma male with mane, its hard to recognize him hehe.. But good to see them doing great..

He has grown a lot since his struggling days where he had no mane, lost his partner, lost his mother and then lost his pride. I'm glad he found the Styx. Who knows where he would be if he didn't.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 06:32 PM)Slayerd Wrote: He has grown a lot since his struggling days where he had no mane, lost his partner, lost his mother and then lost his pride. I'm glad he found the Styx. Who knows where he would be if he didn't.

He was around 1 year alone, or sometimes with his sister, he definitely prove that he can survive on its own.