WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: BBoys sons - RookiePundit - 07-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 01:23 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 01:06 AM)Slayerd Wrote: 2. Your Othawa Male comment comes off as bias. The Othawa Male was around the Bboys when Nhenha was 8-11 years old and the Othawa Male was around 3-6 years old. Looking at current events Nhenha is giving injuries to lions in their primes at the age of 12 years old whilst walking away unscathed. The Othawa Male would have been around Prime Nhenha. So if you wanna go by facts, Nhenha should he stronger, more experienced and confident in a 1v1 to take the Othawa Male who he chased multiple times and eventually played a part in killing. In the Othawa Males death, Nhenha only seemed to have receive a limp which he recovered from in less than a month. So I would disagree with you that the Othawa Male would come out on top.

He was talking about the fight last year, not prime Nhenha. 

Lets not get in another pointless discussion "my favorite lion is stronger then yours".. Pls.

Nhenha and OM never fought in a 1 vs 1 , so we have absolutely 0 clue how would that fight go lol..

Just a remainder, that Nhenha lost to Skorro Jr. not so long ago, even tho Skorro Jr. sustained more dmg, Nhenha was the one who retreated in the end, also Nhenha was running from Mohawk Avoca last year in his territory, both males who are prob least impressive then OM was.. 

Tinyo also occasionaly beat Nhenha in fights for mating rights in recent years, so lets not form a narrative that Nhenha is some unbeatable machine, every lion, regardless how strong and big he is, lost a battle at some point in his life.

Also, this is offtopic and pointless discussion.

Bringing the Mohawk case seems pointless, Birminghams were not eager to fight and proactively looking for fights like some other coalition in Sabi Sands past, this whole discusion is indeed pointless i agree, but for the sake of it, it we are evalueating WHAT IF regarding Othawa's silly/bold incurion east into Mala Mala, we can't really compare the Mohawk encounter, where Nhenha was not sure about number of Avocas present and had relatively nothing to lose (Mohawk would bother and mate one of the Kambulas, no cubs in danger) and could choose to play it safe and fight another day if necessary, while Othawa allegedly went close to the pride and was potential danger to the cubs. That is why females supposedly took part in the attack and thus it doesnt matter much whether both Birminghams were there, it would not be 1 on 1 regardless, just one Birmingham would have home turf advantage, help from females and sense of urgency as Othawa went to far and need to be dalt with and there was nowhere to fallback on. Possibly Othawa's condifence could cause him not just getting into the situation but trying to escape too late in case females confonted him first (he possibly would not budge considering he did not really had to deal with hostile females before) and males arrive a tad later, when he could possibly be preoccupied with dealing with females and perhaps somewhat surrounded while more experienced males might have kept more distance in the first place (recently Othawa females chased off Nhenha and Nkuhuma, Nkuhuma and Styx could not assert themselves against maleless Mhangenis,...). Simply, a hypothetical fight would not happen in vacuum on even, neutral, ideal, unbiased ground but on real turf with all the possible influences and impacts  - a surrounding where experince matter, one thing that Othawa lacked (and both Birminghams had plenty). Physically he might have upper hand over Tinyo, Nhanha I would not be so sure about, rather the opposite tbh, great mane doesn't mean much in a fight, but either of the Birminghams would not take the fight if the odds would not be in his favour or he absolutely had to and imho such determination trumps bravado.

RE: BBoys sons - RookiePundit - 07-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 06:09 PM)Potato Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 01:06 AM)Slayerd Wrote: I assume he is giving the Nkuhuma Male the chance to mate now so he probably injured the Nkuhuma Male in defense of himself. 
Yeah, he went to fight with Nkuuchma male for mating rights over female and in the middle of fight he just decided "I could beat him, but insteed I will be kind and let him mate" Makes total sense...

(07-04-2022, 01:06 AM)Slayerd Wrote: Just because the Nkuhuma Male was with the Ximungwhe female does not mean he dominated Nhenha
It does.

(07-04-2022, 01:06 AM)Slayerd Wrote: Nhenha has done most of the mating
Disscussion was on who came on top on this particular confrontation, not which of the two males is overall the more dominant one.

(07-04-2022, 01:06 AM)Slayerd Wrote: Othawa Male who he chased multiple times

Make up story.

Othawa was for sure reacted to and chased off by Birminghams in Londolozi, not in the sense there would be a chance of him being caught, so I guess depends on how you define a chase. Perhaps a lackluster response at times caused him to seal his fate later (and the infertile Kambula priz pulling him in).

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 07-04-2022

Guys, this is thread for "Bboys sons", not Nhenha vs OM, so stop this discussion because its spaming this thread with completley off topic and pointless stuff..

RE: BBoys sons - Potato - 07-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 06:48 PM)RookiePundit Wrote: Othawa was for sure reacted to and chased off by Birminghams in Londolozi, not in the sense there would be a chance of him being caught, so I guess depends on how you define a chase. Perhaps a lackluster response at times caused him to seal his fate later (and the infertile Kambula priz pulling him in).
He wrote Nhenha chassed Othawa male multiple times so it seem obvious for me it is about Nhenha vs Styx male kind of interaction. Such interaction never was reported so saying not only that it happened, but even that it happened multiple times is just made up story.

RE: BBoys sons - BA0701 - 07-04-2022

If you wish to continue to discuss Nhenha vs OM, please do so in the B-Boys, Sabi Sands, or even the Majin's Sons threads, or take it offline into PMs. Thank you.

The lesson for today is if you feel the need to begin a comment with "Not to go down a rabbit hole", it is likely best to not make said comment.

RE: BBoys sons - Tonpa - 07-06-2022

By legendsafaris 

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: BBoys sons - criollo2mil - 07-06-2022

(07-06-2022, 12:03 AM)Tonpa Wrote: By legendsafaris 

I see he’s emulating his father (MFumo) hehehehe.

RE: BBoys sons - afortich - 07-06-2022

(07-06-2022, 01:30 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

This is the Nkuhuma Male, right??

RE: BBoys sons - criollo2mil - 07-06-2022

(07-06-2022, 08:45 AM)afortich Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 01:30 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

This is the Nkuhuma Male, right??

Yep

RE: BBoys sons - Hairy tummy - 07-06-2022

Looking at that wound gave me flash backs of hairbelly

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 07-08-2022

Nkuhuma male :

Photo credits : anita_walter_8

RE: BBoys sons - afortich - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 12:30 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Nkuhuma male :

Photo credits : anita_walter_8

Nice, my boy is healing well!!

RE: BBoys sons - Slayerd - 07-08-2022

(07-04-2022, 01:23 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 01:06 AM)Slayerd Wrote: 2. Your Othawa Male comment comes off as bias. The Othawa Male was around the Bboys when Nhenha was 8-11 years old and the Othawa Male was around 3-6 years old. Looking at current events Nhenha is giving injuries to lions in their primes at the age of 12 years old whilst walking away unscathed. The Othawa Male would have been around Prime Nhenha. So if you wanna go by facts, Nhenha should he stronger, more experienced and confident in a 1v1 to take the Othawa Male who he chased multiple times and eventually played a part in killing. In the Othawa Males death, Nhenha only seemed to have receive a limp which he recovered from in less than a month. So I would disagree with you that the Othawa Male would come out on top.

He was talking about the fight last year, not prime Nhenha. 

Lets not get in another pointless discussion "my favorite lion is stronger then yours".. Pls.

Nhenha and OM never fought in a 1 vs 1 , so we have absolutely 0 clue how would that fight go lol..

Just a remainder, that Nhenha lost to Skorro Jr. not so long ago, even tho Skorro Jr. sustained more dmg, Nhenha was the one who retreated in the end, also Nhenha was running from Mohawk Avoca last year in his territory, both males who are prob least impressive then OM was.. 

Tinyo also occasionaly beat Nhenha in fights for mating rights in recent years, so lets not form a narrative that Nhenha is some unbeatable machine, every lion, regardless how strong and big he is, lost a battle at some point in his life.

Also, this is offtopic and pointless discussion.

I'm sorry I didn't read this message but it is extremely funny to me how you came into this message trying to be a "peace creator" only to throw your own opinions in the discussion and make it sound as if your opinion was more valid. That's seems extremely hypocritical considering you ended your statement as if you nobody could respond to you. You're right Nhenha and the Othawa Male never fought 1v1 but none of your points make any sense as to why the Othawa Male would win. The Othawa Male is less impressive than the Mohawk and Skorro Jr. According to who? In size? Nhenha retreating makes him lose a fight against the Othawa Male? That does not make sense considering Nhenha has chased lions including the Othawa Male as well. Yes @Potato. It's literally written in a Londolozi Blog that the Bboys have chased the Othawa Male many times. Nhenha is 12 years old. He fights a prime Skorro male and injures him and we don't even know how to fight concluded but he lost the fight because he retreated and came out unscathed? Considering they met another time and Nhenha and the Nkuhuma Male came out fine once again. I'd say Nhenha is winning the fights and intellectually. Nobody said Nhenha was a fighting machine and yes Nhenha has backed off from a mating Tinyo but that does not mean Tinyo beat him in a fight. Im not making this into a discussion but I find what you did very uncool in context. If you can leave this conversation with your opinions in tact . So can I.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - BA0701 - 07-10-2022

All, we have decided to rename all of the "sons" threads to now be "Male Lineage" so as to cover sons, grandsons, etc... and hopefully build a more inclusive history of all male lineage from particular males/coalitions. We have done this with 4 current threads, the Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage, the Matimba Coalition Male Lineage, the Majingilane Coalition Male Lineage, and the Notch Coalition Male Lineage. Our hope is that these threads may become as utilized as the recently created prides threads, and in turn can become a more extensive history of current and past male lions and their coalitions and their male offspring.

Just as with the Prides threads, moving forward we will create as many of these sorts of threads as are justified by activity, both lions and WildFact members. If you feel a male/coalition warrants such a thread, and one does not exist, please feel free to PM any of the Mods, and we will be happy to help!

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 07-13-2022

Nhenha and Nkuhuma looking like two Hippos in Lion costumes hahahahaha