WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 09-08-2021

NK male, Singita :

Photo Credits : marc_bt_wildlife

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: BBoys sons - Tonpa - 09-09-2021

Is he alone again?

RE: BBoys sons - Mdz123 - 09-09-2021

(09-09-2021, 03:05 AM)Tonpa Wrote: Is he alone again?

Not sure, but I think BDYM and him weren't seen together for some time now

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 09-09-2021

(09-09-2021, 05:10 AM)Mdz123 Wrote: Not sure, but I think BDYM and him weren't seen together for some time now

BDYM is back in Timbavati.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 09-14-2021

Some recent photos of Kambula young males :

Photo Credits : zali_photo

RE: BBoys sons - lionuk - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 01:17 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Some recent photos of Kambula young males
Beautiful males. Still not much sign of their fathers trying to pressure them to leave the pride yet...
I mean, they are already over 3 years old, if my memory serves me right.

RE: BBoys sons - RookiePundit - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 01:17 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Some recent photos of Kambula young males :

So much potential. The first one gives out bit of a Nsuku Jr. vibe, doesn't he? Would be great if Birminghams with all their female offspring around also had a legacy of formidable male coalition of their heritage as well, even as a last hoorah. Not counting Torchwood out, but it is not like there is five of him, although he seem to make his own space in the system just fine recently. Nkuhuma on the other hand...

RE: BBoys sons - Timbavati - 09-14-2021

(09-09-2021, 10:17 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 05:10 AM)Mdz123 Wrote: Not sure, but I think BDYM and him weren't seen together for some time now

BDYM is back in Timbavati.

In Thornybush at the moment. He was seen constant calling

(09-14-2021, 01:31 AM)lionuk Wrote: Beautiful males. Still not much sign of their fathers trying to pressure them to leave the pride yet...
I mean, they are already over 3 years old, if my memory serves me right.

There was blog by Londolozi that Bboys where putting pressure on them, and youngsters are mostly hanging on their own these days so they are not with the pride (females with cubs) and Bboys most of the time, they can be seen on kills together, where Bboys use them to steal their kills, so in a way Bboys have benefit from them.

Torchwood male at Shindzela :

Photo Credits : Brett Marneweck

RE: BBoys sons - Calvitoo - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 02:48 AM)RookiePundit Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 01:17 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Some recent photos of Kambula young males :

So much potential. The first one gives out bit of a Nsuku Jr. vibe, doesn't he? Would be great if Birminghams with all their female offspring around also had a legacy of formidable male coalition of their heritage as well, even as a last hoorah. Not counting Torchwood out, but it is not like there is five of him, although he seem to make his own space in the system just fine recently. Nkuhuma on the other hand...

Yes, the second young man is identical to Mfumo and the third one looks like Scrapper, these 5 young males are the future of the SS and a legendary legacy, could it be the 3 Birmingham coalition?

RE: BBoys sons - Mdz123 - 09-14-2021

The coalition will probably just be named the Kambula/Ntsevu Coalition because as they come from the pride

RE: BBoys sons - Calvitoo - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 07:19 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: The coalition will probably just be named the Kambula/Ntsevu Coalition because as they come from the pride
Yes, but it could also be called Birmingham because of the great resemblance to its parents, well the name of this new coalition would be known in the future.

RE: BBoys sons - NCAT33 - 09-14-2021

This practice of naming coalitions and males after their father's is a horrible idea and creates confusion especially if they are still living. Example old Avoca versus New Avocas, just give them a separate name.

(09-14-2021, 10:09 PM)NCAT33 Wrote: This practice of naming coalitions and males after their father's is a horrible idea and creates confusion especially if they are still living. Example old Avoca versus New Avocas, just give them a separate name.

Yea, but who should give them new names?