WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: BBoys sons - lionuk - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 03:16 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Impressive Torchwood young male on WildEarth :

*This image is copyright of its original author

This boy needs to find partners, his chances to become dominant as a lone male are very slim in Sabi Sands as i dont think he will get lucky like OM to find pride without dominant males, but he also could easily leave Sabi Sands and move east into Kruger to try his luck,which would be shame as he is already beautiful specimen..

Do you know how far he is from Nuk male and Styx male? He really needs to find them soon..

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 04:07 PM)lionuk Wrote: Do you know how far he is from Nuk male and Styx male? He really needs to find them soon

Doubt that will happen even if they meet, NK and Styx clearly showed 2 Plains Camp males that they dont want other males to join them..

Easiest way to form a coalition is if he finds another lone nomadic male, but currently theres no around.. 

Joining already established coalition of 2 like NK/Styx is less likely to happen, Plains Camp males might be a better chance, because they are still quite young, but they are brothers from birth with very strong bond so that questionable also, and he would need to submit to them, which he might not want to as he is bigger and older male..

RE: BBoys sons - Tonpa - 05-12-2021

Nkuhuma Male by bush_focus 

RE: BBoys sons - Tonpa - 05-13-2021

Nkuhuma male by LegendSafaris 

"A young male lion (Nkuhuma male) displaying confidence as a clan of spotted hyenas circle around him.
Keep an eye out for a video showing more from this sighting."

RE: BBoys sons - Timbavati - 05-13-2021

(05-12-2021, 10:08 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Nkuhuma Male by bush_focus 

He has a pale-skin tone. I hope he grown healthy

RE: BBoys sons - Cirax2021 - 05-23-2021

have these boys been given a coalition name yet? are they even technically a coalition?
I am new to all this.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 05-23-2021

(05-23-2021, 06:25 AM)Cirax2021 Wrote: have these boys been given a coalition name yet? are they even technically a coalition?
I am new to all this.

Yes they are coalition, they dont have name yet.

RE: BBoys sons - Tonpa - 05-24-2021

Torchwood Male by Lindsey Rollman
Cheetah Plains

RE: BBoys sons - BA0701 - 05-25-2021

(05-23-2021, 06:25 AM)Cirax2021 Wrote: have these boys been given a coalition name yet? are they even technically a coalition?
I am new to all this.

Welcome to WildFact @Cirax2021 , I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't worry, we all start somewhere. I am reminded daily just how little about these amazing creatures I actually know, thanks to the vast knowledge of the always helpful contributors we have here.

RE: BBoys sons - BA0701 - 05-25-2021

(05-24-2021, 10:47 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Torchwood Male by Lindsey Rollman
Cheetah Plains

Following the loss of OM, this young male is one of the most handsome fellas around.

RE: BBoys sons - Hairy tummy - 05-25-2021

Do the torchwood and nkhuma have any cubs yet?

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 05-25-2021

(05-25-2021, 09:41 PM)Hairy tummy Wrote: Do the torchwood and nkhuma have any cubs yet?

No, they are not dominant yet.

RE: BBoys sons - Tonpa - 05-26-2021

Torchwood Young Male (from the same encounter as the one above I believe) 
By Zeldena Botha

RE: BBoys sons - Mabingilane - 06-10-2021

Hey guys, 

I'm not sure if it is already done here, but it would be really great if someone who knows details on the kambula pride can list when each litter was born regarding the 14 subs. 
I know roughly the months etc... but i dont think its accurate because i got it from Londolozi. 
Does anyone know for 100% which date each litter was born and how many in each litter?

RE: BBoys sons - Potato - 06-11-2021

(06-10-2021, 11:44 PM)Mistry109 Wrote: Hey guys, 

I'm not sure if it is already done here, but it would be really great if someone who knows details on the kambula pride can list when each litter was born regarding the 14 subs. 
I know roughly the months etc... but i dont think its accurate because i got it from Londolozi. 
Does anyone know for 100% which date each litter was born and how many in each litter?

From the April Mala Mala raport

THE KAMBULA PRIDE = 19 
3 ADULT FEMALES ± 8 YEARS 1 MONTH 
3 ADULT FEMALES ± 7 YEARS 10 MONTHS 
6 SUB ADULT FEMALES ± 2 YEARS 8 MONTHS 
5 SUB ADULT MALES ± 2 YEARS 8 MONTHS 
2 CUBS 1 YEAR 11 MONTHS