WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: BBoys sons - Timbavati - 11-18-2020

(11-18-2020, 03:09 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 02:57 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: @BA0701 That's also the Nkuhuma male. He doesn't look very long from this angle?

Haha, @"TinoArmando" you are correct. I mistook the beginning of the video to be the same footage that we see in your post located here, post number 2,328. The footage of him walking by the truck is nearly identical. Thanks for clearing that up my friend.

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-lions-of-timbavati?page=156

No worries my friend. The Nkuhuma young male really look massive! I hope he will join again with the Styx young male

The Nkuhuma young male near Simbambili area
Image by: Tendai Moyo Photography
Sabi Sands,Date: 18.11.20

*This image is copyright of its original author

Mohawked and Monochrome
The handsome Nkuhuma young male at Elephant Plains Game Lodge,Sabi Sands
Image by: Ryan Lenhoff Photography
18-11-20

RE: BBoys sons - Timbavati - 11-19-2020

The Torchwood young male over night
Image by: Martie Van der Hoven

Some incredible photos of the Torchwood young male seen a month ago on MalaMala Game Reserve. 
Truly awesome how big and good looking he's. Nhenha JR without a doubt!
Photo by: Martie Van der Hoven
MalaMala GR. 
16-11-20

RE: BBoys sons - BA0701 - 11-19-2020

(11-19-2020, 02:30 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Some incredible photos of the Torchwood young male seen a month ago on MalaMala Game Reserve. 
MalaMala GR. 
16-11-20

One of the most gorgeous specimens currently in existence imo. Such a gorgeous, photogenic creature, unscarred thus far by conflict, and always willing to strike a pose for the photographer. I tend to lean towards the Crater lions for their beauty, but this stunning boy will give even them a run for their money.

(11-19-2020, 02:46 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:30 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Some incredible photos of the Torchwood young male seen a month ago on MalaMala Game Reserve. 
MalaMala GR. 
16-11-20

One of the most gorgeous specimens currently in existence imo. Such a gorgeous, photogenic creature, unscarred thus far by conflict, and always willing to strike a pose for the photographer. I tend to lean towards the Crater lions for their beauty, but this stunning boy will give even them a run for their money.
He's definitely a pretty boy. Sooner or later he will became on a beast and obviously dominant by his own. 

I can't forget to add Snyggve on this list as well. He is very gorgeous! at the age of nine years old he is extremely impressive and photogenic,He reminds me a lot as the Othawa male! In my opinion,If we did a list on beautiful lions, perhaps we never will ended up that list,haha

RE: BBoys sons - BA0701 - 11-19-2020

(11-19-2020, 03:00 AM)TinoArmando Wrote:
MalaMala GR. 
16-11-20

He's definitely a pretty boy. Sooner or later he will became on a beast and obviously dominant by his own. 

I can't forget to add Snyggve on this list as well. He is very gorgeous! at the age of nine years old he is extremely impressive and photogenic,He reminds me a lot as the Othawa male! In my opinion,If we did a list on beautiful lions, perhaps we never will ended up that list,haha

That would certainly be a difficult list to maintain, given I don't believe I have seen an ugly lion in my life.

(11-19-2020, 03:12 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:00 AM)TinoArmando Wrote:
MalaMala GR. 
16-11-20

That would certainly be a difficult list to maintain, given I don't believe I have seen an ugly lion in my life.
Not even the stuffed lions are ugly,haha
I agree totally with you. They're extremely majestic animals.

RE: BBoys sons - BigLion39 - 11-19-2020

Oh yes Synggve is definitely on par with this "Nhena Jr" in the looks department! Totally agree! Gorgeous big cats for sure!

Young Torchwood male photographed MalaMala Game Reserve on 22 October 2020
Posted11/19/2020.,MalaMala Game Reserve
Photo credit to:Jackie Boshoff

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 11-20-2020

Torchwood young male with his sister in northern Sabi Sands :

Photo Credit : thesafariexpert

RE: BBoys sons - Gijima - 11-20-2020

(11-20-2020, 09:19 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Torchwood young male with his sister in northern Sabi Sands :

Is he truly nomadic or is he still with the breakaway group? The Torchwood Pride in general are so confusing right now.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 11-20-2020

(11-20-2020, 09:28 PM)Gijima Wrote: Is he truly nomadic or is he still with the breakaway group? The Torchwood Pride in general are so confusing right now.

He is still in area where Torchwood pride is, so he prob still hangs out with some lionesses.. 

Yea, Torchwood pride is very mess rn.. 13 lionesses, but we only see few of them in sightings.. I think they might be split in few gruops..

RE: BBoys sons - Timbavati - 11-20-2020

(11-20-2020, 09:28 PM)Gijima Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 09:19 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Torchwood young male with his sister in northern Sabi Sands :

Is he truly nomadic or is he still with the breakaway group? The Torchwood Pride in general are so confusing right now.
This is a old photo from a few months ago. He was seen lately alone