WildFact
N'waswitshaka males - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: N'waswitshaka males (/topic-n-waswitshaka-males)

RE: N'waswitshaka males - T I N O - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:15 AM)Potato Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 02:10 AM)TinoArmando Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:53 AM)Potato Wrote: " If the Bboys managed to catch one alone, the same thing would have happened as the Mjejane"

If is a key word here. It can be as well other way around and BBoys could be cough separated.

Actually,they did when they chased by first time to the four N'waswitshaka,Tinyo chased to three of the four,and Nhenha to 1 N'waswitshaka.

Yes, that was huge mistake and Birmingham male was lucky that N'was wasn't yet confident enough to turn around and take their chance.
Yeah,It was a very mistake by the BBoys,However,They not were far from each-other,if the N'waswitshaka goes back and chases to Tinyo Nhenha will be there to help him

RE: N'waswitshaka males - sik94 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 02:17 AM)TinoArmando Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:53 AM)Potato Wrote: " If the Bboys managed to catch one alone, the same thing would have happened as the Mjejane"

If is a key word here. It can be as well other way around and BBoys could be cough separated.

Actually,they did when they chased by first time to the four N'waswitshaka,Tinyo chased to three of the four,and Nhenha to 1 N'waswitshaka.

Yes, that was huge mistake and Birmingham male was lucky that N'was wasn't yet confident enough to turn around and take their chance.
Yeah,It was a very mistake by the BBoys,However,They not were far from each-other,if the N'waswitshaka goes back and chases to Tinyo Nhenha will be there to help him
I wouldn't actually call that a mistake, Tinyo probably saw the lack of confidence in the Nw's and drove his point home to really put some fear in them. Could have turned back if the Nw's decide to give chase at any point. Bboys aren't the type to take risks, they are very much Majingalane-esque in their approach.

(09-27-2020, 03:16 AM)sik94 Wrote:

I wouldn't actually call that a mistake, Tinyo probably saw the lack of confidence in the Nw's and drove his point home to really put some fear in them. Could have turned back if the Nw's decide to give chase at any point. Bboys aren't the type to take risks, they are very much Majingalane-esque in their approach.

When you say that isn't wasn't a mistake of Tinyo,indeed it a serious mistake,Look what happened with Kinky Tail his confidence has cost expensive and the demise of once a powerful duo like the Mlowathi.

Sometimes the confidence isn't good at all,mostly when we're talking with territorial fight between male lions.

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Potato - 09-27-2020

"Yeah,It was a very mistake by the BBoys,However,They not were far from each-other,if the N'waswitshaka goes back and chases to Tinyo Nhenha will be there to help him"

It wouldn't take long for three males to inflict serious demage on single male.

"I wouldn't actually call that a mistake,"

Such lone chase is very little to gain and everythink to lose stuff.

" Tinyo probably saw the lack of confidence in the Nw's and drove his point home to really put some fear in them. Could have turned back if the Nw's decide to give chase at any point"

There is multiple examples when some males being older or bigger or bigger and older got overconfidend and recived mauling in return like Hairry Belly vs N Avocas, two Ross males vs Giraffe male, Thanda Impis vs Old Avocas, Nharhus vs Mbiris and so on. In lion warfare sticking to together always pays off and trying singlehandly "put fear in" multiple opponents at once most often ends up fatal. 

RE: N'waswitshaka males - GeeNZ3 - 09-27-2020

How can you call that a mistake? Tinyo took a calculated risk and it paid off. He chased the N'waswitshaka away successfully so you're wrong.

It could have been a mistake if they turned and chased him, but they didn't so it wasn't a mistake. He made a decision & was successful.

RE: N'waswitshaka males - sik94 - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:53 AM)TinoArmando Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 03:16 AM)sik94 Wrote:

When you say that isn't wasn't a mistake of Tinyo,indeed it a serious mistake,Look what happened with Kinky Tail his confidence has cost expensive and the demise of once a powerful duo like the Mlowathi.

Sometimes the confidence isn't good at all,mostly when we're talking with territorial fight between male lio
It's all about the circumstances, and the individuals involved. We saw throughout the Majingalane domination that they were a true force as a unit, in hindsight, it's very obvious that Kinky Tail was taking a major risk charging them alone. The Nw's are no Majingalanes, and the Bboys are no MrT and KT. Knowing how passive Bboys are generally, I would be very surprised if Tinyo would go after a true threat by himself. With that assumption in mind, I would think the Bboys don't consider Nw's that big of a threat.

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Tr1x24 - 09-27-2020

To all of you who asked where i get that info, Thomas More privatly said to me that they fight 2 DeLaporte males.

Also he and few another sources said that all 4 N'ws males where seen after and that they are alive and well.. 1 apperantly has damaged eye and another few injuries. 

We still dont have any info how many N'ws where involved and who from DeLaportes fight (Dreadlocks is certainly 1 who did i believe) and who actually won that fight, it easly can be that N'ws actually won that fight.. 

So pls stop with judging N'ws and DeLaportes as we dont know how the fight turned out, before we get more information.. 

Also, we dont know how many Mpondos chased DeLaportes, there was atleast 3 Mpondos who returned back and reclaim their territory back from DeLaportes (Oldest one, Snip Tail and 1 another) those 3 are freaking beast, and i dont see many coalition beating them, especially not DeLaportes, who at that time where only 3 seen, Talamati was in very bad condition at that time... 3 vs 3 not many coalitions stand a chance vs those 3 Mpondos, if any.. Also pretty sure DeLaporte males know that they are 5 Mpondos, as they are neighbors and roars can be heard from long distances,even if all 5 didnt get involved.. 

Look at those 3 beasts:

*This image is copyright of its original author

Theres a reason why Mpondos are undefeated for almost 5 years and hold a territory bigger then whole Sabi Sands... 

So dont judge DeLaportes if they give up territory to them, because most coalitions would do the same..

(09-27-2020, 04:18 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: To all of you who asked where i get that info, Thomas More privatly said to me that they fight 2 DeLaporte males.

Also he and few another sources said that all 4 N'ws males where seen after and that they are alive and well.. 1 apperantly has damaged eye and another few injuries, but not that severe as first reports suggest.. 

We still dont have any info how many N'ws where involved and who from DeLaportes fight (Dreadlocks is certainly 1 who did i believe) and who actually won that fight, it easly can be that N'ws actually won that fight.. 

So pls stop with judging N'ws and DeLaportes as we dont know how the fight turned out, before we get more information.. 

Also, we dont know how many Mpondos chased DeLaportes, there was atleast 3 Mpondos who returned back and reclaim their territory back from DeLaportes (Oldest one, Snip Tail and 1 another) those 3 are freaking beast, and i dont see many coalition beating them, especially not DeLaportes, who at that time where only 3 seen, Talamati was in very bad condition at that time... 3 vs 3 not many coalitions stand a chance vs those 3 Mpondos, if any.. 

Look at those 3 beasts:

Theres a reason why Mpondos are undefeated for almost 5 years and hold a territory bigger then whole Sabi Sands... 

So dont judge DeLaportes if they give up territory to them, because most coalitions would do the same..
So the  2 N'waswitshaka males are alive?

(09-27-2020, 04:38 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: So the  2 N'waswitshaka males are alive?

Yes, apperantly all 4 Nwaswitshakas are alive.

Apperantly there was 2 reports from people from Lion Sands.

First in the morning that 1 was badly injured and died, and then second news afternoon that all 4 are alive..

We have to wait for more info and pictures..

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Brahim - 09-27-2020

[attachment=4295][attachment=4294]

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Potato - 09-27-2020

Good news that eye is all right.

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Hairy tummy - 09-28-2020

Any idea which one hasn't been seen?

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Tr1x24 - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 12:40 AM)Hairy tummy Wrote: Any idea which one hasn't been seen?

So, Belly Scar was seen, and 1 of the Dominant or Orange Eyes has that eye injury.. So either 1 of them or Wide Nosed male..

Theres quite a few different reports flying around, some say that all are fine, some that 1 is missing.. Idk what to belive anymore..

RE: N'waswitshaka males - Slayerd - 09-28-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:03 AM)Potato Wrote: "Yeah,It was a very mistake by the BBoys,However,They not were far from each-other,if the N'waswitshaka goes back and chases to Tinyo Nhenha will be there to help him"

It wouldn't take long for three males to inflict serious demage on single male.

"I wouldn't actually call that a mistake,"

Such lone chase is very little to gain and everythink to lose stuff.

" Tinyo probably saw the lack of confidence in the Nw's and drove his point home to really put some fear in them. Could have turned back if the Nw's decide to give chase at any point"

There is multiple examples when some males being older or bigger or bigger and older got overconfidend and recived mauling in return like Hairry Belly vs N Avocas, two Ross males vs Giraffe male, Thanda Impis vs Old Avocas, Nharhus vs Mbiris and so on. In lion warfare sticking to together always pays off and trying singlehandly "put fear in" multiple opponents at once most often ends up fatal. 

I've spoken about this before but that wasn't a mistake, it was an experienced strategy that included risk. Think about it, the Bboys came and chased the four together, they saw that the four N'waswitshaka were weak minded and were clearly running in fear. They see 3 split from one. They both split up into two groups. We have seen this many times before in lion warfare. Eveyone always thinks about the Majingilane vs Kinky Tail bur the Majingilane were just as lucky as they were smart because all four were together and Kinky Tail was alone. Let's look at the Matimbas vs the Four ways. Hairybelly also chased two lions away whilst Ginger got a hold of Blondie. Hairy Belly then joined Ginger and they mauled him. If Nhenha got a hold of one of the N'was, he'd have no chance. Nhenha is huge and is a really violent fighter. Remember what Nhenha did to Tinyo for mating rights and it was Tinyo who attacked Nhenha because he got too close to a female. It was Tinyo's turn to mate, Tinyo got the lady, he also got a torn lip and messed up face whilst Nhenha looked as handsome as ever. What I'm saying is Tinyo is more aggressive than Nhenha but Nhenha is a dominant freak. 1v1 Nhenha could probably take on any lion in Sabi Sand. Physically and with his experience. If Nhenha caught the single N'was and Tinyo pushed the remaining 3 far away. He would reunite with Nhenha and they would maul the single N'waswitshaka. A calculated risky but effective strategy. Obviously this didn't happen but it could have just as easily happened. In fact this was a more likely scenario then the 3 turning around and going at Tinyo.