WildFact
Info on other animal forums - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Members Corner (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-members-corner)
+--- Forum: Suggestion, Feedback and Complaint (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-suggestion-feedback-and-complaint)
+--- Thread: Info on other animal forums (/topic-info-on-other-animal-forums)

Pages: 1 2

Info on other animal forums - peter - 04-03-2014

It's very likely all AVA forums will be deleted in the near future (reliable source). Former posters are adviced to copy (and paste) those threads and posts considered interesting. We could perhaps create a new board here to store posts and even complete threads.

RE: Info on other animal forums - Kingtheropod - 04-04-2014

Yes, I will start posting info to this board soon. We will recreate the old board and better. Everyone should follow this action

RE: Info on other animal forums - GuateGojira - 04-04-2014

Guys, if you are going to copy the old data, please read it very well, most of the posts are just stupid discussions and insults with no sense. Just copy the data, not the discussion.

Besides, put it a title with the original creator too.

Good luck with that.Cool

RE: Info on other animal forums - sanjay - 04-04-2014

I absolutely agree with Gaute.

Please use original writing. you can use old data but with fresh self written description, pasting all data will flood this forum with duplicate data. Duplicating data is not good for wildfact forum in growing on internet.

RE: Info on other animal forums - Richardrli - 04-05-2014

(04-04-2014, 08:27 AM)Kingtheropod Wrote: Yes, I will start posting info to this board soon. We will recreate the old board and better. Everyone should follow this action
KingT what about your Animal Battles forum? Do you plan on continuing on with it or abandoning that and focus on here altogether?

RE: Info on other animal forums - GuateGojira - 04-05-2014

I think not. We had post many interesting data there that can't be abandoned just like that.

From my part, I always check this place and that of KingT.

Now, If KingT plan to copy here the information of Animal-Battles forum I will agree.

RE: Info on other animal forums - TheNormalGuy - 02-23-2020

Hi there, the AVA forum is still intact and all the info is still to whom wanting to transfer data. 

Also, Carnivora Forum [I don't want to be annoying with it] is a good option !

It is still very well alive, have a good information corpus on many many animals. It has all good sections as this forum have, except the Big Cats info is more detailed here. But it is still very well documented in both.

Many people are/were in both this forum and Carnivora :

- Me
- GreenGrolar
- Brobear
- KingTheropod (was in the Old Carnivora)
- Chui
- Pckts (well he was banned in a time on the old forum when the admins of the forum were loaded of stupid kids and his fuse was short at the time.) (Pckts is an elite poster in any forum he goes )
- GuateGojira was also there

and many more.

I personnally think it is a good idea for both entities to be in each forum.

But, i don't want to be walking on eggs here.... this is info about others animal forum.

RE: Info on other animal forums - Lycaon - 02-23-2020

@TheNormalGuy 

I would like to clear up that I am not Lycaon on carnivora just happen to share the same username.

RE: Info on other animal forums - TheNormalGuy - 02-24-2020

oops sorry ! I thought you were lol. I will edit my post then.

RE: Info on other animal forums - Lycaon - 02-24-2020

@TheNormalGuy 

Haha no worries .

RE: Info on other animal forums - TheNormalGuy - 02-24-2020

(04-03-2014, 10:03 PM)peter Wrote: It's very likely all AVA forums will be deleted in the near future (reliable source). Former posters are adviced to copy (and paste) those threads and posts considered interesting. We could perhaps create a new board here to store posts and even complete threads.

Nope, it is all there. Including the great B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India. (2.6 k posts) (It Is all there).

That was a very good thread.

RE: Info on other animal forums - Pckts - 02-24-2020

It was fun going through those older photos and stories again, it's amazing how much better cameras have gotten.

RE: Info on other animal forums - ApexKing17 - 03-08-2020

Do yall remember Leo Tigris Elite

RE: Info on other animal forums - TheNormalGuy - 04-21-2020

I created my own forum and it is growing well.

I decided to let you guys and girls know about it.

It is called : The Domain of the Wolf.

I will still post often and my goal isn’t to advertise my forum.

It is just info on other forums.

Here is the link to the forum.

An unique aspect of the forum is that it allows guest to reply in threads of the guest section :

- threads suggestions to be made
- top 10 favorite animals

I say no more. Can’t wait to inform you of other yellowstone wolves news when i will get some !

Regards,

TNG

The link to my forum is below.

https://animalforum.freeforums.net/

*Note* : Delete the post if it doesn’t fit in Wildfact rules.

RE: Info on other animal forums - Rishi - 05-01-2020

(04-21-2020, 07:24 PM)TheNormalGuy Wrote: I created my own forum and it is growing well.

I decided to let you guys and girls know about it.

It is called : The Domain of the Wolf.

I will still post often and my goal isn’t to advertise my forum.

It is just info on other forums.

Here is the link to the forum.

An unique aspect of the forum is that it allows guest to reply in threads of the guest section :

- threads suggestions to be made
- top 10 favorite animals

I say no more. Can’t wait to inform you of other yellowstone wolves news when i will get some !

Regards,

TNG

The link to my forum is below.

https://animalforum.freeforums.net/

*Note* : Delete the post if it doesn’t fit in Wildfact rules.

Actually if you want you can put the link in your signature.