WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-13-2015

Ameet Jain:
King's Walk 

KNP

*This image is copyright of its original author

Mrityunjay Kanwar:
Munna's Wink. Wink

Kanha.
Dec15

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-13-2015

Kaustav Banerjee

"Tiger detects, now he purrs,
Hunger pangs, tiger stirs.
Tiger quick, must now surprise,
Here we have one tiger, wise."

Was this kankatti?
She passed right?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-13-2015

Heavily injured Uma male after a serious fight with the new villain of Kanha better known as the Kingfisher male, arguably one of the biggest male of Central India.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-14-2015

Bheema, @ Kanha , 12 Dec 2015

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-15-2015

Being Samir:
The Truck !

He’s JaiChand named after his famous father Jai and Mother Chandi. One look at him and you realise that this is one Huge Tiger in the making. At almost 2 years of age he has outgrown his siblings and his mother too. He is definitely going to rule the forests around the Tiger Capital for a long time to come.

UKWLS,

Karhandla Gate,
December, 2015

Pradeep Elango:
The Bold look | Prince | Bandipur Tiger Reserve, Bandipur

Towards the end of a morning safari, we were waiting for him, as expected he put an appearance and was marking territory as he made his way towards us, one of the few massive tiger i have seen, was a wonderful and memorable experience.

BANDIPUR SAFARI LODGE

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-15-2015

@Majingilane we seem to follow the same people on FB, I was just about to post these.

Shashikant Sayare
“Misty morning”
The big guy Kan Katta Head-on.
Kan Katta, meaning cut ear is a calm, relaxed male who is very comfortable with vehicles. He is a large tiger whose dominated the area around Kisli and Sarhi range and can sometimes be seen on Kanha Ghat. He is not very visible these days.
Kanha Tiger Reserve.
6th December 2015.
Nikon D90 - Sigma 150-500

" SONAM "
Bold & Dared Tigress (TATR)
Dec 2015

Choti Tara looks very, very thin.
Hopefully she is doing ok....

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - tigerluver - 12-15-2015

@Pckts, is that the 85 kg female from Tadoba?

(12-15-2015, 10:40 PM)tigerluver Wrote: @Pckts, is that the 85 kg female from Tadoba?

Correct, may be if she was weighed in this condition that number wouldn't seem so outrageous, but still found it hard to believe she was that light. Its one of the lightest tigress weights I have ever read, but according to account from Sanjay, the weights were adjusted a bit for the scale so who knows.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - tigerluver - 12-15-2015

@Pckts, from that photo, we have bigger issues, she looks as unhealthy as some of those Sunderban specimens. You might see me comment in the "hands on or off" thread soon. Keep it there if you'd like to as well.

absolutely @tigerluver, I was thinking of posting it there but it seems a bit of a Taboo section and creates many disagreements, but you know where I stand on the issue.
But I definitely think it belongs there...

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-16-2015

Quote:we seem to follow the same people on FB, I was just about to post these.
Yes, I even found the group thanks to a link you posted. It's a great group, and a lot of beautiful images are posted, it's the first time I'm able to find regular pics of indian leopards and tigers of course.

Mohammed Shujath:
"Legend from South India"

Prince of Bandipur

Undoubtedly the Boldest tiger of south India, people who have seen him will agree for sure coz there vehicle might have reversed at-least once Emoticón smile.
This legend from the tourism zone of Bandipur has enthralled countless of tourists with enormous sightings.
His Muscles might be out of shape due to age catching up but people who have seen him in his prime will agree that he is "Arnold of CAT world'
Fought and won every Battle until now defending his humongous territory.
I wish he continues to enthrall us in the coming years as well

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-16-2015

Another big guy Bhima Head-on.
at chimta camp Mukki Zone area.
He was on his evening stroll. We were our evening safari spotted him, without any alarm call or pugmarks suddenly he walked out from the woods walked on the road fearlessly. It was a great feeling to see this beautiful huge Male Tiger.
Kanha Tiger Reserve.
June 2015.
Nikon D90 - Sigma 150-500

Nitin Yerkal

Unforgettable "jai"
@Ukws
Uncropped image
Nikon d5200

Male tiger TATR.. Today evening safari
Matksur Male

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-17-2015

Sharad Kumar Vats:
No eye contact, no bokeh, but the biggest male Tiger in Mukki, known as Kingfisher. See it full screen to believe the size. Thank you Naren Malik

Feel the size of this male Tiger on full screen.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 07:26 PM)Majingilane Wrote:
Quote:we seem to follow the same people on FB, I was just about to post these.
Yes, I even found the group thanks to a link you posted. It's a great group, and a lot of beautiful images are posted, it's the first time I'm able to find regular pics of indian leopards and tigers of course.

Mohammed Shujath:
"Legend from South India"

Prince of Bandipur

Undoubtedly the Boldest tiger of south India, people who have seen him will agree for sure coz there vehicle might have reversed at-least once Emoticón smile.
This legend from the tourism zone of Bandipur has enthralled countless of tourists with enormous sightings.
His Muscles might be out of shape due to age catching up but people who have seen him in his prime will agree that he is "Arnold of CAT world'
Fought and won every Battle until now defending his humongous territory.
I wish he continues to enthrall us in the coming years as well

Raja is truly one of the greatest male tigers of this era, he has gone almost 9 years undefeated and is still the undisputed king of Bandipur. 

Thanks Majin and Pckts for all the awesome pictures, they're some of the best i have seen.

@Pckts

Mr.Sharad Vats must have seen all the other males in Mukki to come to this conclusion, Kingfisher is visibly bigger than all the others by quite a margin.