WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 11:30 AM)Hello, why re you writing in Chinese? this is English forum. please follow the rules. BenFL Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 11:25 AM)BenFL Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 11:13 AM)桑杰 Wrote: @BenFL,什么与FB后?为什么你在这里添加中国的语言吗?

我很抱歉,第一次发帖,waghdoh在Tadoba Andhari老虎保护区的缓冲带,在他的母老虎Madhuri和4幼崽
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1082403775125711&id=100000682955342&ref=bookmarks

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 10:46 AM)these are last year photos of waghdoh. BenFL Wrote: Waghdoh,
Tadoba Andhari老虎保护区。而waghdoh是在缓冲地带。随着他的母老虎Madhuri和4幼崽

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-08-2015

Speaking of Wagdoh heres one that was posted on Nov. 3 but I'm sure its an older image

Prakash Ramakrishnan
sparing tigers .. father and daughter wagdoh male and sonam the queen of telia 

*This image is copyright of its original author

Older one here for sure

Hulk hogan head on so far the biggest tiger seen by tourist the wagon male he is huge and one of the best father's I have seen ..... tadoba Jan 2013

Subbiah Nalla Muthu

Blood shed still continues... among the sisters (T-19 Krishna Female Cubs) for the lake territory. Such fights are natural and hopefully the wounds would heal by itself. 

As the both the sisters(T-19 Krishna's female cubs) fight it out for the Lake territory, the unconcerned male cub(T-19 Krishna's male cub) is seen enjoying his evening stroll over the Bada Gate Fort wall.

This was "once in a lifetime" sighting at ‪#‎Karhandla‬.
That mesmerizing time when a tiger looks you straight in the eye.
I dont think words are enough to describe the experience.
Sub adult male cub of Chandi Tigress
Umred- Karhandla wildlife sanctuary

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-08-2015

Jay's male cubs seem very spoiled and at 15 months of age, they pose head on for tourists like the big adults do. they are as big as their mother, the confidence is there, they are comfortable, curious and very cautious. I guess Chandi has been teaching them the ways. I saw similar behaviour in all of Wagdohs cubs from both Madhuri and Kori litter. I wonder if it has to do with the sense of security that they won't be touched with such dominant parents around. I guess it makes sense, Chandi is the most dominant female of Umred and Jay happens to rule the biggest territory or the entire park and is currently the only male in the park with 3 to 4 females.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-08-2015

@shaileshsharadnaik

Going into 2016 without any recent sightings of Wagdoh is going to be awful and Im really hoping that we get to see the legendary male again. If i had a wishlist for 2016, Id want Raja to still be the driving force behind Bandipur Tiger Reserve, Munna of Kanha, Wagdoh and Katezari of Tadoba. sadly we'd have to accept that Bamera was imprisoned in 2015 and in 2016. he'll just be another Charger/B2 and will only remain in stories

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 02:10 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: @shaileshsharadnaik

Going into 2016 without any recent sightings of Wagdoh is going to be awful and Im really hoping that we get to see the legendary male again. If i had a wishlist for 2016, Id want Raja to still be the driving force behind Bandipur Tiger Reserve, Munna of Kanha, Wagdoh and Katezari of Tadoba. sadly we'd have to accept that Bamera was imprisoned in 2015 and in 2016. he'll just be another Charger/B2 and will only remain in stories
@Roflcopters. agree with you. Waghdoh may have moved deep into buffer area never to be seen again. that will be sad. not sure of madhuri and cubs. katezari \'sarea is move to non-tourism zone. I will go there in next 2 months for 5 days visit . lets see

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-08-2015

Rituraj Jaiswal:
Kingfisher male Mukki dec 7 9.30 am

Gotta love kingfisher, what a tank.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-09-2015

Kingfisher's size is unreal, what a giant! Tfs

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-09-2015

Rajeev Dass:
Corbett Tiger Park

Bijrani
1st Dec. 2015
First Day First show! (see full screen)
==================
When a tiger walks, the whole jungle stands still. 
This deathly silence was punctuated by shrill "calls" from lesser mortals. The tiger was on the move. Not a leaf moved. 
In the jeep we held our breath and waited. Sharmilee's male cub suddenly appeared - imperious with an air of menace.
(In the jeep Meera Dass,Rushil Shergill, Guri Marwah & Meenu with our guide Rahul)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-09-2015

Sudeep Mehta:
"For there is nothing more mesmerizing...more awe inspiring & at the same time more bone chilling than to stare into the eyes of a wild royal bengal tiger...!!"

Kankajhari male
Nov 2015
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve

Rituraj Jaiswal:
Mukki Rock 11 0ct 15 seen with Varun Thakkar

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-10-2015

I don't normally see tigers in Kaziranga...but when I do, I see TWO at a time grin emoticon! An admittedly very long shot of a very rare sighting there - Bengal tiger Panthera tigris, male and female pair, Kaziranga National Park, Assam, India. Just for the record smile emoticon...

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-10-2015

Amazing morning safari experience yesterday on 07th.dec with the tiger of rajasthan - Dr. Kirodi lal ji ( Former minister rajasthan govt, former MP 02 times, present MLA, rajasthan ). Everyone inside the forest, guides, driver and guests who knows about Dr. Kirodi lal, that every single person was saying "sir aaj jungle me kaha tiger dikhega ek hi tiger reh sakta hai jungle me toh or aaj aap aa gaye to tiger darr gaye aapse". We n some other forest officers with us searched the whole jungle but there was no good news from any of the zone till 09:30 am nor other vehicles of the zones had sighted anything but in the last minutes when we were about to exit we got a message and the forest officer with us took us there at tamba khaan between zone 3 and 4 and one of the sub adult female cub of t19 ( krishna ) was just in front of us and other jeeps and she was walking on the track between the jeeps on both sides and we were just in front of her, it was a close encounter with the jungle princess.
If you want to meet her n to see rarest wildlife moments and would like to see other tigers, hyenas, leopards, sloth bears, antelopes, deers, crocodiles, wild boars, jungle cat, pythons, jackals, hundred of birds and eager to feel and smell the natural and real essence of wildlife then don't miss the chance and come.
We assure the best ever ground services for you and your guests coming to ranthambhore and anywhere in rajasthan. For tour of rajasthan as well as north india (delhi / agra) and to book wildlife resorts, heritage hotels, business hotels & tented accommodation, jungle camps, village tours, nature trekking and many more in ranthambhore. Also to book the safaris in jeep or canter with best naturalists of ranthambhore with an ultimate lifetime experience guaranteed. Contact- Shashank Saraswat. Email: [email protected] / [email protected]. Mobile:+919460914273 / + 918769330602

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 12-11-2015

Pradeep Elango:
It's Feeding time | Tiger T42 | Ranthambore National Park

An awesome show put up by the biggest Tiger in Ranthambore. When we heard the news the previous day that he had made a kill. We started early morning next day with high hopes at around 3am and motored the 20-30 odd kms from the hotel to zone 10 in Ranthambore. 
When we reached the place, this big guy was having a nap after a hearty meal, then he rose and went to the near by pool to take a dip as tigers normally do after meal, which helps them in digestion and releasing the heat. He then started to feed again. finally we had to leave him alone with his meal and return back t the resort. One of the cherished moments.