WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 10-27-2015

This is an awesome image of tiger and its landscape. This image is taken by Siddharth Singh and It is captured from One of the least popular but best national park in India, i.e. Dudhwa national park. You can see the train in this image as well which make it more beautiful image to watch.

*This image is copyright of its original author

Photo credit to: Siddharth Singh

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-27-2015

Tigress and Man, just goes to show you how close quarters tigers are forced to live with human beings

Digambar Chaple‎ to CLaW - Conservation Lenses & Wildlife
October 20 at 4:02am · Edited ·

" Investigation Starts Tiger Queen"
Daya- kuch to gadbad hai . CID TEam-3.
‪#‎clawCIDseries‬
@ Choti Tara . Tadoba Oct-2015.

Digambar ChapleCLaW - Conservation Lenses & Wildlife

Follow · 13 hrs ·

"CID Investigation Part-3 . Investigation ends". case solved.
#clawCIDseries.#manVsWild.
" Man mistakes every time."
Rule breaks in jungle.
" GALATIYA KARE INSAAN ,Aur JANWAR BADNAAM" — with Ajit Kulkarni, Abhimanyu P. Aradhya, Ameet Jain, Being Samir, Pariksheet Devulapalli, Viraj Upgade, Ela Kulkarni and Sarosh Lodhi.

Viraj UpgadeUmred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary

October 24 ·

"2 Hulk with Mumma"
T6 & Cubs | Gothangaon Range

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 10-27-2015

Pckts can you go on facebook page of Umred Karhandla and post the new pictures of Jai's cubs please? Jai's cubs are the biggest sub adult cubs Ive probably ever seen in my life and im sure, everyone here is just as excited to see them.

Thanks once again!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-28-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:55 PM)Roflcopters Wrote: Pckts can you go on facebook page of Umred Karhandla and post the new pictures of Jai's cubs please? Jai's cubs are the biggest sub adult cubs Ive probably ever seen in my life and im sure, everyone here is just as excited to see them.

Thanks once again!

I would prefer to keep my personal FB page private but Hemant has a TON of images of Jais cubs. Here is his link to FB

https://www.facebook.com/masurkar.hemant?fref=photo

I'm with you, Jais cubs are absolute monsters. I can't believe the head on shot of that one cub walking with his mother. He is probably still 3-5inches shorter in the shoulder yet his forelimbs, girth and head are soo much larger than hers. He is probably around the 1 year mark at most, amazing to imagine what he will look like in 4 years from now. Jai truly is carrying some of the largest genes around, I'm soo happy that they will carry on for at least another generation.

On a side note, does Jai have any siblings or do you remember his father at all?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Shardul - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 01:53 AM)Pckts Wrote: On a side note, does Jai have any siblings or do you remember his father at all?

Jai had a brother called Veeru. They were both massive at a young age. I think there is a video of them somewhere on this site, probably on the tiger videos thread. Their father was dendu.

(10-28-2015, 02:07 AM)Shardul Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 01:53 AM)Pckts Wrote: On a side note, does Jai have any siblings or do you remember his father at all?

Jai had a brother called Veeru. They were both massive at a young age. I think there is a video of them somewhere on this site, probably on the tiger videos thread. Their father was dendu.

Dendu was beautiful, But I only remember that one image of him in a side profile where his neck looks massive. He was a beautiful Tiger, are there any newer images of Veeru that you know of?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Shardul - 10-28-2015

Here is the video. Jai went to Umred Karhandla. Don't really know what happened to Veeru, no updates after they both moved out of their mother's territory. 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 10-28-2015

Pckts, I meant if you could copy paste them here! the reason i asked was because i have no access to a computer at the moment and yes I agree. Jai's cubs are absolutely massive at just 14 months of age.

(10-28-2015, 03:34 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: Pckts, I meant if you could copy paste them here! the reason i asked was because i have no access to a computer at the moment and yes I agree. Jai's cubs are absolutely massive at just 14 months of age.

Here is the full series option of Jais Cubs with a final image I hadn't seen yet....

now the new one

Here is one of them checking out a motorcycle

A few more, it looks like these cubs are quickly becoming superstars

What else can I say!
Cubs of Jai and Tigress T6.
Junior Jai and Bheem.
It was an Immense pleasure to share 3 hours with these Notorious cubs. At the end they started chasing us from behind and this was the outcome. Did so many safaris just to see a glance of them.
Amazing time!

#T-6 & #Cubs

24-Oct-15

#Awesome #Threesome ...... At Gothangaon — with Pariksheet Devulapalli, Viraj Upgade and Abhinav Bhope at Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 10-28-2015

Thanks Pckts! these cubs are going to be something special, I can feel it.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-30-2015

Neha ParmarSanctuary Asia

Follow · Yesterday ·

Cat in the greens..

Photo: Neha Parmar Photography

From CTR

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Sully - 11-01-2015

wow, seems most of the yuku usual are in this place.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 11-01-2015

(10-27-2015, 05:08 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 04:47 AM)Pantherinae Wrote: hey guys how is Bamera doing any updates? 

what's the situation with Ustad? 

and did they say anything about his weight?

Bamera has been pushed to territorial limits, many fights in the recent year and half, I haven't seen anything on his whereabouts a recently though.

This was from Kay 9  months ago
" Shashi is staying during the day around Thauni that is Tala closed area. He goes by night for cows around the villages in Khitauli but across a very small area. I doubt he has met the Khitauli new male. I am calling the Khitauli new male Tarun meaning Boy. He meets Jobhi frequently and also the new male in Tala from Kulwah as they both cross his path on their travels. I am calling the New Kulwah male Chinkoo meaning Round Face as some call him Big Head. The main concern is his split forepaw pad which is proving hard to heal. But he is eating cows and sharing meals with other tigers including O1 and his mother Ondrila around Thauni. FD recently saw Shashi near a sambar kill of another tiger probably O1. He is hanging on but I doubt Jobhi or Chinkoo will let him back in. It is very sad but the pressure now on Bandhavgarh is huge regarding the demand for firewood from the forest right now as its so cold and villagers are all over the place in Tala collecting wood. Tigers are not moving much bar in the dead of night due to this disturbance. FD management is very under staffed and in a mess over all and in this cold no one seems to be controlling things really. Bandhavgarh needs a good Director and supporting staff in house, people who want to be in the field. The Supreme Court rulings did not help this park in any way! "

KayTiwari | 9 months ago

and then
6 months ago (nothing recent I have seen)

" He is living near Thauni in the closed area and is seen now and then in Magdhi area or around the villages or off the main road. He is hanging in there and is tracked by the FD eles constantly. "

KayTiwari | 6 months ago

Ustad was confirmed at 240kg at age 3.5 years old, we were never able to get the confirmation of 250kg that was written in the article where it shows the image of him in his new captive enclosure. I assume its accurate but at least the 240kg mark was confirmed when he was younger. There  is a email here with the confirmation if you search for it.

My friend visited bandhavgarh and clicked bamera in end of May 2015. he look fine in this picture

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Sully - 11-02-2015

Who can forget these two