WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-01-2015

Harshad MataleSanctuary Asia June 26 ·    
MEET THE WAGH DOH MALE_ The Massive Male Tiger Of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve.

Copyright Dr Harshad Matale.

*This image is copyright of its original author

He ain't happy!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Wanderfalke - 07-04-2015

(07-01-2015, 09:44 PM)'Pckts' Wrote: Sandeep ThokeSanctuary Asia June 25 ·    
Jay in relax mood. May 15 ukwls.

here he looks like he´s having some lion-like skull features. what a big boy!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 03:20 AM)'Wanderfalke' Wrote:

Like what?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 07-07-2015

Terrible news from Tadoba, Wagdoh male has been missing from the park. Team was on foot to find him in Agarzari, Junona and Devada and other areas of the bufferzone but so far. No trace of him at all. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 10:11 PM)'Roflcopters' Wrote: Terrible news from Tadoba, Wagdoh male has been missing from the park. Team was on foot to find him in Agarzari, Devada and other areas of the bufferzone but so far. No trace of him at all. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has been getting pushed out and obviously been fighting, I hope he went down on his shield if he did go down, that is.
A poachers death would be so disgusting for a tiger like that, it would honestly make me angry as hell.

Tiger Trackers

Hey All,Here is Part-2 of the summary of the season that got over in Ranthambhore. We hope you take your time to go through the entire post.Laila (T-41) : While her 16-odd month old daughter was seldom sighted this season she had to endure fierce fights between her beau Romeo & Dollar Male only to end up mating with the latter. She could litter next season.Romeo (T-6) : Seems to have lost his territory to Sundari’s sons as well as Dollar, only to move out of tourism zones. It remains to be seen if he'd ever return to reclaim lost ground though.Ladli (T-8) : She is nursing her female cub despite the setback of having lost her son to a rival male T-58 while her beau Kumbha (T-34) continues to avoid any confrontation.Balas Male (T-58) : He still remains wary of tourists and continues to be elusive. While sightings of his mate T-61 remains sporadic, fueling doubts is she has littered. His killing of Ladli's Male cub a few months back indicates he is serious about expanding his home range and a battle with Kumbha (T-34), the resident male of zone-6 & 7, is imminent.Fateh (T-42) : While the new Kuwalji female remains as elusive as ever, Fateh was sighted mating with his brother’s mate, the Old Sultanpur Tigress T-13 (Noor’s mother) this summer. It remains to be seen if Fateh does manage to sire a litter in his lifetime.Stay tuned for the Final part of the series !

Sudhir Shivaram Nature & Wildlife Photography Page Liked · 22 hrs ·    
For all those late night folks....from the archives....just in case you have not seen this before...if yes, then enjoy it again smile emoticon

And a very good morning to the western world!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - GrizzlyClaws - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 10:17 PM)'Pckts' Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:11 PM)'Roflcopters' Wrote: Terrible news from Tadoba, Wagdoh male has been missing from the park. Team was on foot to find him in Agarzari, Devada and other areas of the bufferzone but so far. No trace of him at all. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has been getting pushed out and obviously been fighting, I hope he went down on his shield if he did go down, that is.
A poachers death would be so disgusting for a tiger like that, it would honestly make me angry as hell.

I have been observing him for 8 years, and I hope that he could be fine this time and lives for longer.

A true tiger king like him deserves a better result.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - tigerluver - 07-08-2015

I've read this is peak poaching season, that's very worrying.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-08-2015

Munna still looking good

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-08-2015

Rayakassa Male from Pench

This male sub adult son of collared female out of three male sons. This sixteenth numbers cub of fifth litters

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 07-08-2015

Its possible that he's still using his time to fully recover from the last fight, that was one heck of a competitor that he faced and defeated on june 8th and according to most. It was Pasha but to the regulars around Devada side. It was a large adult male who grew up around the mines and is also trying to take over the large stretch of Buffer Area. Lets pray for the best, I know Wagdoh cant just get poached like that but then again. Buffer areas arent really fully protected at all.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - strana - 07-08-2015

Really bad news about Waghdoh, specially if he was victim of a poacher.
By the way, are there news about T-72 ?? I know he is (was) missing from Ranth along with another 15 tigers, acording to dailymail.
India cares about its tigers, but I think much more could be done. Dr Ullas Karanth said in a recent interview  that India could be home to 10.000 tigers. It would be  a dream to see it happen.
It looks like both Nepal and Russia have better programmes than India right now. Russia aims to double its tigers in a short period of time , and I firmly believe they will do it, if they continue to work in the same way. I do not know how is the situation in Nepal after the earthquake, but they were also doing an excellent job. I have read somewhere that there was an overpopulation in Chitwan and the authorities were looking another place to relocate tigers. These actions makes me think that there is still place in the wild for the most beautiful and magnific animal on Earth.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 05:54 AM)'strana' Wrote: Really bad news about Waghdoh, specially if he was victim of a poacher.
By the way, are there news about T-72 ?? I know he is (was) missing from Ranth along with another 15 tigers, acording to dailymail.
India cares about its tigers, but I think much more could be done. Dr Ullas Karanth said in a recent interview  that India could be home to 10.000 tigers. It would be  a dream to see it happen.
It looks like both Nepal and Russia have better programmes than India right now. Russia aims to double its tigers in a short period of time , and I firmly believe they will do it, if they continue to work in the same way. I do not know how is the situation in Nepal after the earthquake, but they were also doing an excellent job. I have read somewhere that there was an overpopulation in Chitwan and the authorities were looking another place to relocate tigers. These actions makes me think that there is still place in the wild for the most beautiful and magnific animal on Earth.

i am pretty sure Waghdoh will be seen soon. Also T-72 is said to have seen in a naerby MP forest area called sheopur. not sure.  that aera is 70 kms away. But with so many tigers missing, there is surely somthing terribly wrong.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Wanderfalke - 07-08-2015

(07-05-2015, 11:21 PM)'Pckts' Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 03:20 AM)'Wanderfalke' Wrote:

Like what?

long rostrum