WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-01-2015

Vinod AcharekarTadoba Wild Images22 hrs · Edited · This is how we were rewarded ...We spotted him in the bamboo thicket ...
We followed him about a Km till the Adegaon Chowki....
He then stopped for a while to judge our move ...
... then crossed the road.
Finally obliged us by giving ample of time for shoot on his favorite waterhole CN175... smile emoticon Our patience paid ...!!!!Waghdoh Male / TATR @ Buffer Area / May 2015

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-01-2015

T72

Nov '14^^

T28 July '14

T28 and T19 in '13

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-02-2015

Quote: 
Quote:I can DM you good people to follow for Tigers and lions if you would like?
My tactic for gaining information is looking at the water marks on images I am curious about and then finding them on fb or another venue. Most are usually very helpfull

Thanks, Please help...[Image: smile.gif]

Sent. [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Vjedhe - 06-02-2015

Recently Bamera spotted roaming at Tala zone if anyone have information please share.

Thanks

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-02-2015

Kaziranga male jan 2015

(06-02-2015, 09:01 PM)'Rage2277' Wrote: Kaziranga male jan 2015

What a beautiful specimen, looks to be hungry and on the hunt.
TFS

(06-01-2015, 09:52 PM)'Pckts' Wrote:  Vinod AcharekarSanctuary AsiaFebruary 2, 2014 · These pics were shot in May 1986 at Tadoba (Katezari WH). As per the park authorities, this was the first clear & distinct photographic evidence of presence of Tiger in the park. We (Mr Vishwas Kunte, Mr Suresh Khobragade, a trekker from the forest department and myself) tracked this animal for three days on feet. We then built a small machan on a nearby small tree very close to the waterhole and our efforts paid when this magnificent animal entered the scene at 11:00am sharp.Those days were very tough for us ... economic as well as infrastructure wise. The only thing that we had in abundance was the willpower and the support extended by the Park authorities. We shot only 6-7 pics as we had only 3 rolls with us and had planned to stay for a week.I was one of the regular visitors to Tadoba since 1984 till 2001.Equipment: Pentax MX/Pentax 80-200mm, f4 + Vivitar 3x converter
Film: Kodak Ektachome 400ASA

Could this be the great, great, great grandfather to most of the males we see in Tadoba today?
Any info on this guy would be greatly appreciated.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - anand3690 - 06-03-2015

I heard Bamera was seen in Tala zone last week.

Any news about him???

Thanks in advance.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-04-2015

Pench male Samraat may 2015

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pantherinae - 06-04-2015

A little question here. Do you guy's think threads dedicated to induvidual tiger could be something? Like wagdoh thread, bamera thread etc. Where we can post pictures, videos and storries about them, I personaly think it could be great for people to know induvidual tigers and if you where wondering about certain details about them or had a favorite you could look at fine pictures of them. Like it's Been done with lion coalition's. 

But you decide guy's, just an Idea

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 11:58 AM)'Pantherinae' Wrote: A little question here. Do you guy's think threads dedicated to induvidual tiger could be something? Like wagdoh thread, bamera thread etc. Where we can post pictures, videos and storries about them, I personaly think it could be great for people to know induvidual tigers and if you where wondering about certain details about them or had a favorite you could look at fine pictures of them. Like it's Been done with lion coalition's. 

But you decide guy's, just an Idea

Its tough, I did a thread dedicated to Raja a while back and it turned out pretty well.
I think the Tiger directory thread kind of does that, but if you took the intiative, I think I would contribute. I can't speak for others, but  I like it.

RE: Wagdoh - Pantherinae - 06-05-2015

Wagdoh

RE: Bamera - Pantherinae - 06-05-2015

Bamera

RE: Munna - Pantherinae - 06-05-2015

Munna

RE: Bamera - Tshokwane - 06-05-2015

Beautiful cat. I know little about tigers, but from what I've read here, he's one of the legends of the tiger world, right?.