WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 09:46 AM)'Rage2277' Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 05:08 AM)'Pantherinae' Wrote: Great post's @Pckts 

happy to see some images bamera,and Bhim looks like a good sized boy, is he the son of bamera?
Bheema what a stunning tiger.

Bhim aka Tarun is a son of one of bamera's bros i'm sure Mangal is his father

Any news on Pushpar (bams son) who bamera was also fighting.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-05-2015

Nitin HejibTadoba Wild Images 2 hrs ·    
The legend of T.A.T.R
Waghdoh/scarface
Near crocodile spot
Feb.2015

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-06-2015

(05-05-2015, 09:19 PM)'Pckts' Wrote:

happy to see some images bamera,and Bhim looks like a good sized boy, is he the son of bamera?

no news on pushpraj or his bro and with males like Jobhi and Tarun around even jobhi's sons i doubt we'll see them anytime soon if they're still alive

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 01:54 AM)'Rage2277' Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 09:19 PM)'Pckts' Wrote:

no news on pushpraj or his bro and with males like Jobhi and Tarun around even jobhi's sons i doubt we'll see them anytime soon if they're still alive

lots of males around there, its a tough go for the youngsters.
Hopefully we see more females in the future, I wonder if Bandhavargh is having the same issues as Kahna.... To many males?

Here is a better shot to give you an idea of Bhim's size vs Bhagoda

Tigergarh
Notice Bhagoda has lost one eye

I didn't even notice it, but I wonder how he lost his eye?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pantherinae - 05-06-2015

Once again @Pckts great pictures TFS! Bhim looks amazing reminds me of an up and coming Bamera!

Two male tigers size each other up at tadoba, looks like Katazari on the left and Saturn to the right! 

(05-06-2015, 09:15 AM)'Pantherinae' Wrote:

Two male tigers size each other up at tadoba, looks like Katazari on the left and Saturn to the right! 

Is this from their old fight or is this a new one?

I think this is a new fight! Last one they had was if I recall correctly a draw.

(05-06-2015, 09:26 PM)'Pantherinae' Wrote: I think this is a new fight! Last one they had was if I recall correctly a draw.

The photo image does say 15'

Im not sure of the outcome, @Roflcopters knows better than I, if I remember corectly, Katezari is undeafeted and Gabbar and Saturn had a draw or may be even a win for Gabbar. But I'm fuzzy on it, since it was a while ago.

@Pantherinae
Can you post the link, I went to his page but couldn't find that image. I would like to read what is said about the encounter.
Thanks

Siddhesh MaldikarSanctuary Asia Follow · June 22, 2014 ·    
The Walking hulk....
Dominating Male tiger @ Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
June 2014 — with Manish Varma, Shailaja Apte, Vishnu Lotlikar and Aseem Apte.

My first interaction with a king. Back in 2010, Yeda Anna or the Crooked tail was a terror of a tiger. Used to charge at vehicles for no apparent reason. Such was his reputation that the guides and drivers used to sit secured in their seats.
This was a special sighting, we waited for over 2 hours in almost 45 degrees heat waiting for this guy to step out of his hiding where we had spotted him. We knew he would come out for a sip of water just across the road. And after 2 long hours he did and what a sighting. No vehicles in the background with long winding road. had to go really low in the jeep to make this picture.
Thanks to Shalik Jogwe, who guided me very well while making this image.
Jun 2010, Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve

Iron man... — at Tadoba - Andhari Tiger Reserve.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-08-2015

i get a kolsa vibe from saturn looking at his face and stripe pattern he's got to be from there

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 05-09-2015

(05-06-2015, 09:40 PM)'Pckts' Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 09:26 PM)'Pantherinae' Wrote: I think this is a new fight! Last one they had was if I recall correctly a draw.

The photo image does say 15'

Im not sure of the outcome, @Roflcopters knows better than I, if I remember corectly, Katezari is undeafeted and Gabbar and Saturn had a draw or may be even a win for Gabbar. But I'm fuzzy on it, since it was a while ago.

@Pantherinae
Can you post the link, I went to his page but couldn't find that image. I would like to read what is said about the encounter.
Thanks

friends, i think this is an old photo. the last fight in Tadoba between 2 males was Feb 15; between katezari and gabbar. we have seen gabbar's photos after that. i had been there in march/april. no known fight took place after that. but i may be wrong

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-13-2015

Siddhesh MaldikarTadoba Wild Images3 hrs · The Mystery of Male Tigers in Tadoba...
Namdeo & Katejhari Male discussing important matters on one HOT AFTERNOON this summer...
May 2015

Yogender Jain Was there a fight between them ???

Siddhesh Maldikar Yogender Jain not on that day..but Rudraksh spotted Namdeo later with an injury mark on his side..looks like they had a fight

So it looks like they got into it recently

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 05-14-2015

definitely a new fight because the last fight that happened in 2013 was during monsoon, just google katezari vs saturn for the pictures (should be all green background due to the monsoon season 2013). Im currently using a smart phone or i would've copy pasted the pics. also it looks like Katezari and Saturn are going at it with Gabbar out of the picture for the most part. Give Gabbar some time to recover and be sure that he will come back strong..these three have been going at each others throat for the longest time and will continue to do so until the new younger males start reaching their prime. should be an interesting summer.