WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 04-27-2015

Rofikul IslamMammals of Eastern India. Follow · 9 hrs ·    
Royal Bengal Tiger
At Kaziranga NP, Assam
27th April 2015

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 04-27-2015

Who's this tank?
From Kaziranga in 2014

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 04-27-2015

Wow @Pckts What a epic photos. TFS

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 04-28-2015

(04-27-2015, 01:27 AM)Rage2277 Wrote: the pandharpauni youngster,the matkasur male and the young male who was chased by  gabbar are the same tiger

Pandherpauni youngster and the male that fought gabbar do seem alike and could possibly be the same specimens but the matkasur male is a different specimen, check his right eye brows. Ill post individual pictures up when i get back home from my vacation. i felt bad all this time for not having Gabbar's male cub on there but i guess nature had different plans. He will be added once i get back. Thanks everyone for the support and keep correcting as much as possible, we need to be super accurate with our identification. I believe with the help of a few, Kanha will be my next project.

And Pckts, I couldnt thank you enough for the recent pictures of Kaziranga tigers. That male feeding on the Water Buffalo seems enormous and he lets everyone around know who the boss is. Tfs

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 04-28-2015

@Roflcopters, @Rage2277, @Apollo and other modern tiger experts. Can we make profile of Bengal tigers from all corner of India (and in neighbor countries, like nepal, bhutan verma..etc) for the identification purpose, just in one image ?
I mean Tigers from south India, tigers from central India, tigers from Ranthambore and nearby area, Tigers from corbett, Trai area, Nepal, Kaziranga etc......
Take Image of each (prefer males over females) of them, from right, from Left and face shot.
So in your one poster (Image) there will be 4 columns (1st for face shot, 2nd for right-side shot, 3rd for left shot and 4rth is for details written in text). 1 row will represent each sub species from different area.

Actually, tigers from these area looks different in appearance and there are no such images or website that focus on appearance difference of Bengal tigers from region to region.

I know its quite challenging and time taking job, but it is worth of the time taken.
Let me know if you need more explanation from my side or any other problem you face.
last thing Always put a logo of our website wildfact.com on images that you make.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 04-29-2015

Atul Dhamankar14 hrsTiger in water.....feel the heat........
Tadoba Tiger Reserve , mah, India.Pls feel free to share........
ATUL DHAMANKAR
Cell No. :- 7620792206, 9423619933
Email:- [email protected]
 Abhijit W Ghodekar at Tadoba - Andhari Tiger Reserve14 hrsCome on Bro.. lets steal the show!!!
Waghdow's (Scarface) Male Cubs at Agarzari Buffer.
These cubs are really growing fast n started ruling Buffer forest, as father as sons... This year these cubs are really a big attraction of TATR they are real "Buffer Stars"
Hey Bro!!!
Zain AzamTadoba Wild Images 1 hr ·    
Sub adult male cub of Wagdoh(Scarface).

Amazing Write up, makes you feel like you are there........
 PV SubramaniamSanctuary AsiaYesterday at 10:16am · Summer has steadily tightened its grip around the North Indian plains, but Sambhar Road still packs a little nip in the early morning hours. A dark form emerges from the cool waters of the Ramganga, and our driver Nadeem hisses, "Tiger!"
The large male, soaking wet from his swim, disappears into the dense undergrowth in a trice, and we quickly move ahead to await his arrival on the road. As the minutes tick away, the adrenaline rush turns slowly into a stage of muted alertness.
A Red-breasted Parakeet whines in displeasure as we are privy to her nest-building. A Lesser Fish Eagle gives his best imitation of a crying baby, while a Kaleej Pheasant flicks fallen leaves off, trying to unearth a hidden caterpillar or two. The honeyed fragrance of the Sal in full bloom, and the sensual perfume of the forest jasmine soothe the mind, and soon a pleasant lull sets in. The buzzing of myriad bees lulls you to into a stupor. Ninety minutes of this jungle symphony, and most of us are into pleasant daydreams.
The forest then pulls the rug from under our feet - another huge male tiger wanders onto the road from an unexpected direction, and is as surprised as we are. One glance at us, and he stomps off towards the river, into the oblivion provided by the Lantana bushes. So we had a tiger in hand, and then two in the bush...
April 27, 2015. Dhikala, Corbett Tiger Reserve, Uttarakhand State, India.— with Sarita Subramaniam.

Ketan VikamseySanctuary Asia April 9 ·    
Ramp Walk by the Magnificent Pandharpauni Male - Namdev...
@ Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Mahrashtra...
EXIF: Canon EOS 7D2, 300mm f2.8 with 1.4TC, Aperture Priority Mode, F4, 1/2000, ISO 500, Centre Weighted Average...
For more images, Like KV Kliks (https://www.facebook.com/ketanvikamseycaptures

Saturn is looking much better as of late, seems to have put on quite a bit of mass and is healthy. Glad to see it......

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 04-30-2015

Saurabh BhoyarTadoba Wild Images1 hr · Edited · this is a 2nd
big male tiger in mharashtra
.....the name of tiger is
......jay
in umrer karandla wild life sentury

He is such a tank!

Amrut NaikSanctuary Asia 5 hrs ·    
Size Matters !!!
Jai - Ukwls - Feb 2015

Rofikul IslamMammals of Eastern India. Follow · 3 hrs ·    
Bengal Tiger
Western range Kaziranga NP, Assam
27th April 15

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 05-01-2015

It looks like Wagdoh's two sons are having an exclusive meeting on who will be ruling the Devada, Agarzari and the Junoona bufferzone while the other probably wants to cause chaos in the tourism zone. similarly im sure their half brother who is about 4.5 years old now is probably planning on taking over once he's at his max potential. From what ive seen, Wagdoh's new litter of male cubs are not camera shy and they are huge for their young age. Tadoba surely will benefit from this one particular blood line, they are special in every aspect. Madhuri is an excellent mother who provides hefty meals for the cubs while daddy Wagdoh provides adequate amount of protection to ensure that his bloodline succeeds. Also Saturn does look like he put on a lot of weight since the beginning of the year and is not afraid to battle his way to dominance. Matkasur male thats being seen around Kolara is one male he's got to watch out for though. He's large and hasnt quiet established himself. tigers like that are the most dangerous because they got nothing to lose. Katezari has sub adults, Saturn has sub adults, Gabbar has sub adults and even Wagdoh but Wagdoh is too far from these areas so i wouldnt really count him. also Shiva and Matkasur male might make moves so the resident males around the lake area better be careful. id be devastated if any of the cubs pay with their lives. hard times for Tadoba for sure, nothing is scarier than a young blood thirsty tiger.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 05-01-2015

@Roflcopters , read my last post on page 53 of this thread, I made a request for something

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Kingtheropod - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 01:38 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: Amrut NaikSanctuary Asia 5 hrs ·    
Size Matters !!!
Jai - Ukwls - Feb 2015

Wow, impressive arms on that tiger. Built like a bear!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Wanderfalke - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 12:43 AM)'Pckts' Wrote:  Saurabh BhoyarTadoba Wild Images1 hr · Edited · this is a 2nd
big male tiger in mharashtra
.....the name of tiger is
......jay
in umrer karandla wild life sentury

He is such a tank!

Wow! Here he looks big indeed. When you look at the photo you get the feeling of his big build. The Photo feels almost like you´re sitting in a car and taking a snapshot while he´s walking by closely.