WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pantherinae - 12-19-2014

Yeah i agree, but sometimes The angle on camera tarps can make animals look way bigger if The picture is taken in a frogs perspektiv, The guy is probably huge, that's not what I'm saying. It's just that bottom picture in a perfect angle and The tiger still Looks like a freaking monster! That guy is probably The most impressive wild tiger I've ever seen! Tall, long and overall massive framed and still be so muscular and athletic shaped! Omg that's something You don't see anyday!! And that's why we all love large male cat's! 

Thanks for posting @Pckts

And not to mention that massive head! Just looked at it again WOAW

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-19-2014

I think they all are just enormous...
Even the middle one is a monster with huge neck and fore limb section.
To hard to determine if they are larger than Kaziranga or Corbett, but they have got to be in the same category IMO.

Yeah i agree from what i can tell about the middle one, scarry enough he Looks like an sub-adult! If what I'm seeing is correct that's one tiger to look out for! To be honest these tigers where just amazing! IMO more impressive than all Kaziranga tigers I can think of! Take KZT023 for example, he is big no doubt but compare The physic of him to The male at the bottom pic and to me he Looks like a sofa pig

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-19-2014

Fateh and Shivaji have some of the most impressive looking manes i've ever seen on tigers, TFS [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 05:49 AM)'Pantherinae' Wrote: Yeah i agree from what i can tell about the middle one, scarry enough he Looks like an sub-adult! If what I'm seeing is correct that's one tiger to look out for! To be honest these tigers where just amazing! IMO more impressive than all Kaziranga tigers I can think of! Take KZT023 for example, he is big no doubt but compare The physic of him to The male at the bottom pic and to me he Looks like a sofa pig

I definitely would not call Kzt023 a "sofa pig"
hahah
The kaziranga tigers are every bit as muscular as the Terai tigers.
"more or less" who knows...
But there are many impressive specimens in both areas.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 12-20-2014

Raja the Prince of Bandipur

*This image is copyright of its original author

Sharmele the Queen of Birjani, Corbett

Tigress from Kaziranga

Maya the Queen of Teliya, Tadoba

Tigress from Dhikala, Corbett

Another tigress from Corbett

Queen of Rajbhera, Bandhavgarh

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-20-2014

Nargahole male oc 2014

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-21-2014

Umarpani tigress dec 2014 kanha

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-21-2014

collared male kanha dec 2014

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-21-2014

Robust boy ^^

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pantherinae - 12-22-2014

Collard male is really something! 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-22-2014

Soumyajit Nandy Follow · Yesterday ·    
Finally a Tiger from the Sundarbans!

This was my 9th visit to this mangrove forest and finally I get to see and photograph the most feared predator on earth. 19th Dec 2014 9:29AM at Bonbibi Bharani we saw it crossing the creek. It was a sighting of mere 6-7 seconds, and like a ghost it came from nowhere and vanished into nowhere!

PS: Light was extremely poor and hence the quality of the image is not good. But I don't care about the quality here. Also, if someone feels that tiger sighting in Sundarbans is 100% luck, then that feeling is not completely correct!

Sudhir ShuklaSanctuary Asia Follow · Yesterday ·     Ustad aka T24 disciplining his male cub ~

Sit down son !

Sit down son !

This trip turned out to be amazing both in terms of the sightings as well as some peculiar Tiger behavior I was lucky to see. There are few recorded instances of Male tigers participating in bringing up the cubs (Wagdoh from Tadoba is the famous example I guess) . Its largely the Tigress who hunts and watches out for the cubs. On day 1 (morning and evening safari), we saw Ustad take care of the 2 cubs, while the mother Noor (T39) seemed to be out on hunt in the afternoon. This is a shot from the morning when the eager Cub got a bit too affectionate for Ustad's liking and was lighty reprimanded by the father ! His expression does not look very light here, but all was well soon after
— with Ramalingam Ganapathy, Hemraj Meena and Prashant Murty at Ranthambhore National Park. (m... See More— with Ramalingam Ganapathy, Hemraj Meena and Prashant Murty at Ranthambhore National Park.
Atul DhamankarTadoba Wild Images 10 hrs ·    
Scarface or Waghdoh male tiger
shot at Tadoba buffer forest , Mah., India .
Pls feel free to share........
ATUL DHAMANKAR

Atul Dhamankar He is still a prime territorial male tiger of buffer forest & father of many cubs. No one in position to challenge him right now in this area.Sumedh SakhareTadoba Wild Images 8 hrs ·    

The di-focused tiger

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-23-2014

Right flank of O-1, the son of Jobhi & Ondrila.

Tulsi was seen recently with the New Mystery Boy in Ghorademon. He was demanding her attention but no one actually saw a mating? Next day she was alone growling like mad and looking hungry. Things are beginning to reveal themselves in Tala Zone. ©

Road block Ranthambhore style.... Sultan, son of Noor (mala). Getting to become a big tiger.... ©

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-23-2014

Since the beginning of this year Shashi has faced challenge after challenge from various male tigers including his own son’s Pushpraj and Kanvar. However, during the monsoon he was driven far beyond his own territory into Magdhi by both Jobhi and the Mystery Magdhi boy and has been hanging out around the Khitauli forest village of Garhpuri recently eating mainly cows. The injury he suffered last summer to his left foot small claw has never really healed and though he is eating well his limp is considerable because of an abysses that has burst through his pad. This must be agonizingly painful to walk on and extremely difficult to heal, and for the last ten days or so he has not been spotted at all by the Forest Department elephants concerned for his welfare. Hopefully this Star male is holed up in some secret cave somewhere gaining strength and overcoming his injuries or else it might seem that for Shashi his rein in Bandhavgarh was short lived. At ten years of age can Shashi recover?Tiger:
Shashi  
Uploaded by Kay Tiwari

Neelam, the now adult daughter of the previous litter of link 7 female. Aggressive and the challenger of the Umarpaani female ©

Naak Katta, old male of kanha whose scarred nose was the result of numerous fights with Munna. ©close  

Munna