WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 11-01-2014

Wagdoh

*This image is copyright of its original author

Unnis with her cubs

T39 tigress and T72 male from Ranthambore

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-01-2014

T72 is really taking advantage of his mom and dads easy attitude towards him. He is probably as large as his father by now, but is still tolerated by dada and allowed to live in his fathers territories. I always find it interesting the way Ranth tigers allow their siblings to live in their territories but tigers in Bandhavargh for example, will run the ruling father out if the son is capable.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 11-02-2014

Wagdoh seen on the Teliya stretch, I don't think he really cares about where he goes..

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-03-2014

He's still looking great.
I doubt he cares about anything other than his next meal. He knows good and well that no tiger can challenge him at this point.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 11-04-2014

I agree, Wagdoh's one hell of a tiger who hasn't lost a fight in his career and any tiger that has ever tried failed miserably in their attempts. 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-05-2014

Check out the Guy who is ruling Waghdohs old Territory

“Bajirao” – New Hunk of Teliya. As per Guide, Wagdoh male shifted his territory to Buffer area and Bajirao is claiming for his territory in Teliya from past few months. We had a sighting at Tyre Road near Pandhra Pani area. Not confirmed but his average age should be 4 Years. Bajirao is a shy male and not very used to with Tourist Vehicles. No confirmed news about his father. He came from near by Sitarampeth area. He is really massive male and future attraction of Tadoba. Looking forward to hear more about Bajirao.
Long live the King.
Save Tigers…One of the most beautiful creature on Earth.
Any suggestion/corrections accepted in Regards to above info.
Location: Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve ll Maharashtra ll 30-Oct-14 ll 15:24

Then some more info on him
  • Ranveer Singh Gautam hemant bhai , he is not from kolsa , he comes from sitarampeth area , he used to live in the boundarylines of jamunzora near sitarampeth village and was struggling to get into the area in the presence of wagdoh , he was the one who killed famous circuit male sub adult tiger near that village that used to be famous during 2009-10 , he is not wagdoh cub for sure .. have seen near the village many times but as i was not having cam failed to click it , he indeed is a big male tiger , awsome shot , loved it13 hours ago · Edited · Like · 3

• *This image is copyright of its original author
     Hemant Masurkar Ranveer bhai..thanks for updating about his previous location and other details. Then I think his age should be more than 4 yrs. If he managed to claim his territory then he will be the next rular of Teliya. ·

Ranveer Singh Gautam yes hemant bhai , i feel still wagdoh is dominant male of moharli range , he surely is in buffer with telia cubs and female bu he often visits teliya , wagdoh is still powerfull and can deal with any competitor for atleast 2 3 years more , but this new male is surely going to be the ruler in future

So it looks like while he is not quite up to challenging Waghdoh as of yet, it looks like a clash of titans may be happening in the near future. With this tiger confirmed as a Tiger killer, it looks like it is something serious for Waghdoh to keep a eye on if he ever decides to come back to his old territory

Here is the image again and a Link incase it doesnt show

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152733296461329&set=gm.10152857116636103&type=1&pnref=story

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 11-05-2014

that link isn't working, can you trying saving the picture and uploading it on http://www.tinypic.com

@Roflcopters

Here goes nothing

Nice, thanks for showing me that. It will be mighty helpful

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 02:59 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: @Roflcopters

Here goes nothing

IMO by seeing the canines, the nose and face that tiger doesnt look like an adult.
I dont think he is more than 4 years.
I could be wrong its just my opinion.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 05:25 AM)Apollo Wrote:

Here goes nothing
---------

IMO by seeing the canines, the nose and face that tiger doesnt look like an adult.

Yes, he is 4 year old and already claiming some part of Waghdoh territory , Very Shy male name as Bajirao
http://photos.wildfact.com/image/569/bajirao-new-hunk-of-teliya
See the description by Hemant on wildfact photography section

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-06-2014

(11-05-2014, 09:48 AM)'sanjay' Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 05:25 AM)'Apollo' Wrote:

Here goes nothing
---------

Yes, he is 4 year old and already claiming some part of Waghdoh territory , Very Shy male name as Bajirao
http://photos.wildfact.com/image/569/bajirao-new-hunk-of-teliya
See the description by Hemant on wildfact photography section

He isn't claiming so much as Waghdoh has transfered to the Buffer Zone to be with his females and cubs. They don't think hes up to the task of taking on Waghdoh yet, but if he is related to Waghdoh than maybe waghdoh is allowing it. But the guy said he doesn't think they are related.

Here is a older Video from a few month's back of a fight between Gabbar and Katezari

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 11-06-2014

That's actually Saturn or Namdev vs Gabbar and Gabbar almost died in that fight according to the critics.. there was a lot of controversary over this one particular fight because the tourists supposedly shouted and possibly saved Gabbar's life. 

here's both of them fighting, Saturn on the left and Gabbar on the right.

Since neither of them died due to the tourists interfering with the law of the nature, it was deemed a draw but most said Saturn would've bagged Gabbar in here.

here's Saturn's injuries on the right, refer to the skin stripes.. 100% match right?

here's a little conclusion by a person who was present at the scene

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 11-06-2014

You have to admit though, Gabbar has never backed down from a fight and is actually doing pretty good now. I heard the injuries that Katezari recently sustained were against Gabbar in a territorial fight. Gabbar may be the smallest male amongst the giants but he's got the right attitude of a warrior who doesn't take crap, He'll get beaten but he will come back for more until he makes his presense felt and that's what he's doing. look at him in the recent photos of him, he's gotten pretty big and has earned a fierce reputation for himself. 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 04:09 AM)'Roflcopters' Wrote: That's actually Saturn or Namdev vs Gabbar and Gabbar almost died in that fight according to the critics.. there was a lot of controversary over this one particular fight because the tourists supposedly shouted and possibly saved Gabbar's life. 

here's both of them fighting, Saturn on the left and Gabbar on the right.

Since neither of them died due to the tourists interfering with the law of the nature, it was deemed a draw but most said Saturn would've bagged Gabbar in here.

here's Saturn's injuries on the right, refer to the skin stripes.. 100% match right?

here's a little conclusion by a person who was present at the scene

I thought the video was actually a different fight between Gabbar and Katezari.
If you look at the photos, the terrain looks different and the images would be from different angles. I do remember hearing that the gaurds saved his life in one of the fights, but who knows if he would have died. I remember watching that fight at tiger canyons where one of them had a throat hold on the other for quite some time until the other was finally able to scratch and claw his wait out just to continue fighting again. I know tigers and all big cats have extremely durable hides and they usually don't go down easy unless their is a sustantial strength difference.