WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 07-24-2014

It surely will get interesting after the monsoon, I can't wait.. New males, New cubs and Ferocious over-protective parents looking after the little ones, which means more aggression.. Oh boy.. 
*This image is copyright of its original author

Here's my favorite picture of Katezari male [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - TheLioness - 07-24-2014

He must have had a nice meal, what a beast.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 07-26-2014

Male Tiger from Corbett, crossing Ram Ganga River. Its huge male tiger

Big wild tiger picture

Photographer: Nikhilesh Trivedi (indianaturewatch)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-29-2014

SAVE THEM !!!!!!!!!! Happy global tiger day to all ........ — at Tadoba - Andhari Tiger Reserve.

All rise.....after playing hide n seek the lord agrees to oblige.... T24, image from archives. — with Anurag Sharma.

YESTERYEAR'S OF KANHA
Legendary Nakatta before he injured his nose in fight with Munna. Not seen in last 2 season (2 years).....Typical with tigers of Kanha as they all disappear just one fine day never to come back and no one the hell on this earth has any answer.......

Shot in 2007.....

Good to have Sitara or Star tiger back in his realm. T 28 or Star Male was seen after a long time in Ranthambhore National Park - He has a 5 point star over his left eye (can't see it in this picture) and is named after this "star." A few year ago he took over a large part of the ageing T 20's territory in Lahpur valley, which is outside the tourism zone and since then spends more time there than in the tourism zone. — with Nicole Schauerte.

"It is larger than Munna," the guide whispered."And in prime." Munna is one of the largest tiger seen in the Kisli Range and neighborhood. It is aggressive and does not give way to the jeeps at all. The Maua Dabri tiger was definitely larger and in prime being around six years in  age.          http://tigersafari.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-year-with-karai-ghati-tiger.html

Who is this guy, looks to have slight damage on his eye.
Hes a huge boy though.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 04:09 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: "It is larger than Munna," the guide whispered."And in prime." Munna is one of the largest tiger seen in the Kisli Range and neighborhood. It is aggressive and does not give way to the jeeps at all. The Maua Dabri tiger was definitely larger and in prime being around six years in  age.          http://tigersafari.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-year-with-karai-ghati-tiger.html

Hes a huge boy though.

they call him red eye

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 07-29-2014

Gabbar Leopard face 2014

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 04:09 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: "It is larger than Munna," the guide whispered."And in prime." Munna is one of the largest tiger seen in the Kisli Range and neighborhood. It is aggressive and does not give way to the jeeps at all. The Maua Dabri tiger was definitely larger and in prime being around six years in  age.          http://tigersafari.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-year-with-karai-ghati-tiger.html

Hes a huge boy though.

This male is called the red eye.
He fought with Munna few times to take over the meadows but lost the fight.

Munna must be the most Bad A** tiger alive. He has had so many battles with so many monster tigers and he wins every time. Even in his older age, he is still a force to be reckoned with.

Red Eye is a monster tiger though, I wonder how much longer munna will be able to hold off these massive tigers.

Waghdoh

Tadoba Tiger Reserve

Nagaraju BethurSanctuary Asia Follow · 2 hrs   
TIGER: Happy International Tiger Day…

International Tiger Day, also known as Global Tiger Day, is an annual celebration to raise awareness for tiger conservation, held annually on 29 July. It was created in 2010 at the Saint Petersburg Tiger Summit. The goal of the day is to promote a global system for protecting the natural habitats of tigers and to raise public awareness and support for tiger conservation issues.
July 14, Bandipur. —

Savio SanchesSanctuary Asia Follow · 2 hrs   
Can there be any redemption from the flying tiger?

On the Global Tiger Day, July 29, 2014 let's hope and pray that future generations get to see more of this...

Clicked in Tadoba in Feb'14

Ela KulkarniSanctuary Asia Follow · 6 hrs   
Today is the International Tiger Day.......
Our National Animal is on the verge of extinction due to poaching and indiscriminate loss of habitat........
Its time we took a effort to conserve this pride of our country.....
Do your bit......
HELP THE TIGER ROAR AGAIN.....
Gabbar at TATR

Praying for the Predator on this Global Tiger Day

Katezari Male
Tadoba Tiger Reserve
Jan 2014

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 07-30-2014

(07-29-2014, 10:11 PM)'Pckts' Wrote: Munna must be the most Bad A** tiger alive. He has had so many battles with so many monster tigers and he wins every time. Even in his older age, he is still a force to be reckoned with.

Red Eye is a monster tiger though, I wonder how much longer munna will be able to hold off these massive tigers.

Munna is definitely one of the greatest warriors in the tiger world. The best Ive seen.
As I said before he fought off many tigers than any other prime males Ive known of.
But at present he lost some fights to another younger male tiger (probably the son of Naak Kata).
I cant imagine any tiger in Kanha beating the prime Munna, but unfortunately old age catches up everyone.
Munna is not seen much in the Meadows nowadays.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-30-2014

I was reading that aswell, they were saying the new Tiger has some serious similarities with the Naak Kata male and is probably the son.
It's almost like a movie plot, the son has come to do what the father could not.
Great stuff, IMO I am definitely putting munna up there with the Toughest cats around.
I can't remember any tiger fighting and winning as often and against the type of competition he has faced.
Do you guys know of any other Tigers that have fought as much or against the stiff competition that he has?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:12 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: I was reading that aswell, they were saying the new Tiger has some serious similarities with the Naak Kata male and is probably the son.
It's almost like a movie plot, the son has come to do what the father could not.
Great stuff, IMO I am definitely putting munna up there with the Toughest cats around.
I can't remember any tiger fighting and winning as often and against the type of competition he has faced.
Do you guys know of any other Tigers that have fought as much or against the stiff competition that he has?

Another tiger I know of is Banda from Kanha.
Most of the tigers in the Kanha tourism zone are descendents of Banda.
This guy ruled the tourism zone for a long time (he use to shift from different zones from time to time).
He lived almost for 14 to 15 years.
Ive heard he fought many battles with different tigers, but unfortunately there is no much info on him.
He was also said to be a very large tiger.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-30-2014

Is munna a descendent of Banda?

This gets me wondering about Waghdohs ancestory, does anybody know his parents?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 08-03-2014

Corbett tigress

Waghdoh

Star male

Katezari Male

Jay male tiger

T42 aka Fateh