WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-13-2019

*This image is copyright of its original author
 the new king of navegaon buffer mowgli photo by ankit.bansod13-

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-14-2019

Sagir Khan
Son of Jai Bali

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-16-2019

Anant Kaushik‎ -

Kanha - November 2019 - a big shout to Naren Malik without whom this sighting would not have been possible.    daughter of chota munna and dawajhandi 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-17-2019

Shadab Khan‎-Its My Kingdom !!!

Garhi Male - T50 , Mukki !!!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-17-2019

jaydeep_s_yadav-

Bhaisanghat Male(T-46)

Usually shy but his courtship attempts with Choti Mada made him come out in the open for long with her unbothered by numerous gypsies.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-17-2019

Only fitting to post the reigning King of Mukki with his 2 new challengers posted previously from @Rage2277 

Sikandar Mishra‎
Umarpani 

Ram Kumar
Umarpani male

17 December 2019 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-19-2019

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Lycaon - 12-20-2019

Sachin Chafale

Perfect Aggression

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 12-23-2019

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - johnny rex - 12-23-2019

(12-17-2019, 10:10 PM)Pckts Wrote: Only fitting to post the reigning King of Mukki with his 2 new challengers posted previously from @Rage2277 

Sikandar Mishra‎
Umarpani 

Ram Kumar
Umarpani male

17 December 2019 

Who's bigger between Umarpani and Waghdoh? Any estimations?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 03:04 PM)johnny rex Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 10:10 PM)Pckts Wrote: Only fitting to post the reigning King of Mukki with his 2 new challengers posted previously from @Rage2277 

Sikandar Mishra‎
Umarpani 

Ram Kumar
Umarpani male

17 December 2019 

Who's bigger between Umarpani and Waghdoh? Any estimations?
My money would be on Umarpani.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 12-27-2019

honestly i don’t know about that, present day Umarpani and Wagdoh. It’s definitely Umarpani since he’s a lot younger. Prime Wagdoh vs Prime Umarpani is very close. if i had to pick, i’d say Waghdoh male. I can also agree that in general Kanha males on average are bigger than Tadoba males. however, the general rule doesn’t apply to every tiger and Waghdoh was by far the biggest tiger to come out of Tadoba.

I had this argument with the Kanha side a couple years ago, they said Umarpani and i had the same argument with Tadoba side. they said Waghdoh. at the end of the day, both are huge. probably amongst the top 10 biggest males to come out of Central India in the past decade. no doubt about it. 

Umarpani

Waghdoh

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-27-2019

Its unfortunate that camera's weren't quite as prevalent during Waghdoh's prime years, it's hard to find as many complete videos and images to compare.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - johnny rex - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 04:19 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: honestly i don’t know about that, present day Umarpani and Wagdoh. It’s definitely Umarpani since he’s a lot younger. Prime Wagdoh vs Prime Umarpani is very close. if i had to pick, i’d say Waghdoh male. I can also agree that in general Kanha males on average are bigger than Tadoba males. however, the general rule doesn’t apply to every tiger and Waghdoh was by far the biggest tiger to come out of Tadoba.

I had this argument with the Kanha side a couple years ago, they said Umarpani and i had the same argument with Tadoba side. they said Waghdoh. at the end of the day, both are huge. probably amongst the top 10 biggest males to come out of Central India in the past decade. no doubt about it. 

Umarpani

Waghdoh

How do these tigers compare in size to the Northern giants such as KZT-083 and the Rajaji specimen?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 03:31 PM)johnny rex Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 04:19 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: honestly i don’t know about that, present day Umarpani and Wagdoh. It’s definitely Umarpani since he’s a lot younger. Prime Wagdoh vs Prime Umarpani is very close. if i had to pick, i’d say Waghdoh male. I can also agree that in general Kanha males on average are bigger than Tadoba males. however, the general rule doesn’t apply to every tiger and Waghdoh was by far the biggest tiger to come out of Tadoba.

Umarpani

Waghdoh

How do these tigers compare in size to the Northern giants such as KZT-083 and the Rajaji specimen?
Discussion starts here https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-the-terai-tiger?page=26
On post #388