WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - sanjay - 05-20-2019

Thank you @paul cooper for offering your help. If needed, I will ask.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-21-2019

*This image is copyright of its original author
Kasim photography-Majesty Bheem !!
Bandhavgarh tiger reserve
©kasimfotography
https://www.facebook.com/kasimfotography for more Wildlife Pictures.....

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-21-2019

Sujata Sinha
Umarpani male _ the handsome tiger of Central India forest.

May 2019_ Kanha.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-22-2019

Viganesh Arts‎-It’s bath ?? time .... 
Handsome of Pench

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-28-2019

Amitabh Mohanty-Post card from Pench.... An interesting insight into the Tiger's behavior.... notice the full belly....the numerous deer in the background.... and the nonchalant walk of the Tiger.... Interesting to see the interaction between the prey and the predator... and how they co-exist in the animal kingdom.....

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-29-2019

Mihir Mahajan
Umarpani male | Mukki, summer 2019.
I’ve had the good fortune of seeing more than 500 individual tigers till date but he remains the most massive one i’ve laid my eyes upon!
Destroyer of rivals and a true giant, seeing this elusive ‘Ghost of Mukki’ is a sight to behold! 
Unlike some other tigers from the Kanha Tiger Reserve and Mukki zone in particular, tracking Umarpani is tough. His area is massive, his routes are unusual and his character not as bold as someone like Chota Munna. His crossing paths change, his movements differ from season to season and he remains the ‘Ghost of Mukki’! 
It was such a great joy to finally see him after three hours of thrilling tracking through half his territory, which is indeed massive, and a lot of failed calculations!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-02-2019

Monu Dubey Pench-Mysterious Stories!!!!
A Hulk with a name "Mystri" gave a amazing look 
A Surprising entryyyy!!!!!

Lucky ME to see "72" different "TIGERS" @ Pench Core and Buffer

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-03-2019

Anjan Lal
Here's the Tiger King of Tadoba's Sirkhada Buffer Zone - the Aptly Named Veerappan Male!!!
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
India

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-05-2019

chota charger son of bajrang and neelam kanha photo by Ashwin Phadke‎  not really digging the chota/choti this chota/choti that names they need to be given more unique names it can't be that hard 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-09-2019

Ritu Sajiv‎-That moment when you photograph a tiger growling with it's shoulder muscles popping out and ears shut behind!

#Myfirstpost

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Lycaon - 06-11-2019

Najish Sheikh

"Budhha hoga tera baap"

Says his expressions.
Waghdoh the big daddy sighted few days back, he's healthy enough to kill a adult sloth bear(saw him feeding on sloth bear). Dominant enough to pull us back.
A good news to the every wildlife enthusiast who are always concerned about him.
June 2019

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-12-2019

late young ruler from umred jaichand photo by 

Rahul Kulkarni

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rishi - 06-12-2019

(06-11-2019, 05:32 PM)Lycaon Wrote: Najish Sheikh

"Budhha hoga tera baap"

Says his expressions.
Waghdoh the big daddy sighted few days back, he's healthy enough to kill a adult sloth bear(saw him feeding on sloth bear). Dominant enough to pull us back.
A good news to the every wildlife enthusiast who are always concerned about him.
June 2019

Wow! "Budhha hoga tera baap" indeed...

Sloth bear eating video.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-12-2019

Ravi Bandhavgarh 
Bheem

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 06-13-2019

Gunther Machu-

A mini documentary about the Tadoba Nationalpark in central India, where a population of tigers can still be seen in the wild.

This time it was monsoon season, which makes it especially difficult to track and see tigers, as they can easily hide in the jungle, and are not forced to come to the few water holes where you can typically see them. We were the only jeep on that weekend which spotted a tiger walking into the jungle. This posed a little problem for my film, as I had almost no footage.

My friend and colleague Parag Aklujkar, who made the whole trip possible and showed me around finally was helping me out with tiger shots which he did earlier already. Hence, a big "thank you" goes to Parag, without him there would not be any tiger shots in the film about the tigerland ... Also, he was borrowing me his Canon 100-400mm lens, which was really helpful!

I hope you enjoy the trip, let me know what you think in the comments below!

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/gunmac

Shot on a Sony A7sII in SLOG2, the aforementioned Canoon 100-400mm, a Tokina RMC 17mm f3.5, and a Canon FD50mm f1.4