WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 04-30-2019

Jeet Aman

The Mighty Bheem
When we spotted this magnificent hunk, there were 6 other tigers around this habitat including females, and subadult cubs. All of them we spotted within 15 minutes of entry into the reserve. Of course, the rest of the morning was spent with this extended family that Bheem is able to integrate.
Bandhavgarh | April-2019

*This image is copyright of its original author

Suez Akram
Khali, TATR 27 April 2019

Atishay Singhai
CM

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-04-2019

one of dotty and mamu's sons nearly a year old..they'll be solid beasts if they make it to adulthood photo by Ajay Gupta

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-06-2019

Tushar Pathare‎-Matkasur and Chota Matka in relaxing mood.
TATR April 2019
Nikon Gear

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-09-2019

Ravi Bandhavgarh

Mahaman Male

Morning Safari

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-11-2019

mukhtar pench beast..massive head..photo by Durgesh Urkude

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 05-12-2019

he probably has one of the biggest skull overall.

even from the meadows, his enormous skull is obvious. he’s easily one of the biggest male out of Pench, maybe Tarzan is bigger. hard to tell. 

Just an absolute beast, this is the most recent pic of him.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 05-12-2019

(05-12-2019, 04:59 AM)Roflcopters Wrote:

he probably has one of the biggest skull overall.

even from the meadows, his enormous skull is obvious. he’s easily one of the biggest male out of Pench, maybe Tarzan is bigger. hard to tell. 

Just an absolute beast, this is the most recent pic of him.

His skull doesn't look massive to me *watch @ 2:45* I really see him much like I did with BMW and Ryakassi. 
Robust cats but smaller in frame, I'd still say Tarzan looks larger overall.

They are probably close in build and length but Tarzan seems to be the taller cat imo and considering Mukhtar has been seen for some time but none spoke of him the way they did Tarzan in Pench. Thay could also have to do with Mukhtar not being seen much until recently though.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-13-2019

mukhtar by Durgesh Urkude

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Jeffrey - 05-13-2019

Rahulkuchankar

The big beard Tiger

Dadiyal Male tiger Sirkhada Buffer Tadoba

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-16-2019

old king wagdoh

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - summerchokes - 05-19-2019

Hey guys, can anyone assist me with how I can post videos on our thread. I have some magical content I shot at Tadoba which I would like to share, will do so in 2-3 weeks once I complete editing the same. Thanks

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rishi - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 11:24 AM)summerchokes Wrote: Hey guys, can anyone assist me with how I can post videos on our thread. I have some magical content I shot at Tadoba which I would like to share, will do so in 2-3 weeks once I complete editing the same. Thanks

If you have uploaded it on YouTube etc. then visit this thread <it contains step by step instruction with screenshots.

@sanjay @Rage2277 Regarding that WildFact's YouTube channel, i think making it available to all Wildfacters for uploading videos would be a great idea! Opinions?
Please reply soon, i have some videos to upload & i'd like to upload on our channel from now onwards...

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 05-19-2019

sounds good i'm down @Rishi

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - paul cooper - 05-20-2019

(05-19-2019, 01:42 PM)Rishi Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 11:24 AM)summerchokes Wrote: Hey guys, can anyone assist me with how I can post videos on our thread. I have some magical content I shot at Tadoba which I would like to share, will do so in 2-3 weeks once I complete editing the same. Thanks

If you have uploaded it on YouTube etc. then visit this thread <it contains step by step instruction with screenshots.

@sanjay @Rage2277 Regarding that WildFact's YouTube channel, i think making it available to all Wildfacters for uploading videos would be a great idea! Opinions?
Please reply soon, i have some videos to upload & i'd like to upload on our channel from now onwards...

I can do video editing, animation and motion graphics. If you need anything im here..

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - paul cooper - 05-20-2019

(05-20-2019, 02:08 AM)paul cooper Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 01:42 PM)Rishi Wrote:

I can do video editing, animation and motion graphics. If you need anything im here..

@sanjay