WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 05:13 AM)'Jubatus' Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 04:20 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: Love the waghdoh silhouet with the beatiful landscape. I always like these shots cause it gives you appreciation of how lucky you really have to be to see this animal, such dense brush, you really have to have great guides. 

Yeah guides should be given a great deal of credit for acctually finding the Tigers! When you acctually see one in the Wild, and especially a male like Wagdoh, it gives you goosebumps!

What other memorable males have you seen in the wild?

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Jubatus - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 05:24 AM)'Pckts' Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 05:13 AM)'Jubatus' Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 04:20 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: Love the waghdoh silhouet with the beatiful landscape. I always like these shots cause it gives you appreciation of how lucky you really have to be to see this animal, such dense brush, you really have to have great guides. 

Yeah guides should be given a great deal of credit for acctually finding the Tigers! When you acctually see one in the Wild, and especially a male like Wagdoh, it gives you goosebumps!

What other memorable males have you seen in the wild?

Only Wagdoh, and Bamera, but that was also a dream come true for me! I always loved him, always been one of my favourite tigers! Unfortunatly i only got to see him for about a minute or so, He was walking across the road, but very close to the car though! so i got a good look at him, he scent-marked and dissapeard into the thickets! But thats enough, you just use every second you got to just observe him...Seeing big male tigers that you have only seen in pictures before, just admiering them, and then get to see them in person is the best feeling in the world! 

T-57 
Here is a picture of the New male now inhabiting tourisme zone 2 of Rhanthambore, trying to take over the territory by dethroning T-23!
He was born Mid-2011 in a litter of 3 cubs, who his siblings are I don`t know. his Mother is Sharmili (T-26), and his father Jhumroo (T-20), Great to see one of Jhumroos offspring doing so well! this mabye going to be a big tiger someday!

*This image is copyright of its original author

Munna 2014

Greetings from Ranthambhore!

T64 Male Tiger!

(06-30-2014, 10:26 PM)'Pckts' Wrote: Greetings from Ranthambhore!

T64 Male Tiger!

Nice looking male! Do you know what zone he lives in? :) Looks a little bit young...

No he doesn't say. Kanwar Deep Juneja took the photo.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-01-2014

Tiger cubs and T19 Tigress, Ranthambhore!!! June 2014!

The last great sighting of the season.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-01-2014

T64 is defintely a young male.
Pink nose, short cheek hair, smaller head and large ears still.
I'm Roflcopters knows where he lives and his history.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-02-2014

Huge and intimidating – this is Waghdoh (Scarface), the dominant male of the Moharli Range in the Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve in Maharashtra, photographed by Sachin Rai. He was blinded in the right eye following a tussle with a male gaur. Though a little grumpy occasionally, he is a very caring father to his new families. Currently, he occupies the buffer area of Tadoba and was seen recently lifting a half-eaten gaur, clean off the ground before he carted it away to the cover of deeper forest.

If anyone has beautiful images of this Living Legend that you would like to share, send them to [email protected] for a chance for them to be featured in our magazine or on our website!

http://bit.ly/PhotofeatureLivingLegends

T42 - Rarely seen and highly temperamental tiger…found him to be huge!

Zone 9, Qualji Eco Tourism Zone!
The habitat was very harsh but, the King of the jungle knows how to survive! He had eaten a Blue Bull Antelope the evening/night before and now barely moved! More images to follow later!

Ranthambhore National Park
Nikon D800 + Nikkor 200-400mm VR II
36.3 MP Full Frame Images (sometimes, he looked too close for comfort when he stared right back)— with Nafees Mohammed and 4 others.

T42 - King of Qualji, Zone 9 of Ranthambhore National

Star and Ustad along with T 25 and T 3 are now the four dominant males within the national park. Undoubtably. Two of my favourite males from Ranthambhore National Park - Star and Ustad along with T 25 and T 3 are now the four dominant males within the national park. Undoubtably.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pantherinae - 07-02-2014

@Pckts wagdoh seems to have aged alot now. Sad to see. Ge is past his prime now it looks like. Stil a great tiger. 

(07-02-2014, 10:34 PM)'Pantherinae' Wrote: @Pckts wagdoh seems to have aged alot now. Sad to see. Ge is past his prime now it looks like. Stil a great tiger. 

The king is definitely past his prime, he goes through massive weight losses and gains now, depending on the season. He is a old tiger and I too think that his days may be number in the next few years. Still going to need to be a big mean tiger to dethrone him right now.