WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-24-2016

Jitender Govindani
The Muscular Bheema.

Oct 2016.

*This image is copyright of its original author

Vipul Gupta
The royal walk : link 7 aka chota Munna — at Kanha National Park.

Surendra Chouhan
T-19
Oct 2016
Ranthmbhore

Shadab Khan
"Road Show"

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Ngala - 11-24-2016

Photo and information credits: VenkataNarasimhan Nature & Wildlife Photography
Tiger - Bandavargh 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-29-2016

Swethakumar Rangarao Bobbili

Tiger scape in the monsoon with reflection.
TATR jamun bodi 2016.

Tiger scape in the monsoon with reflection.
TATR jamun bodi 2016.

BMW Mail Tiger Pench (Turiya Gate )
Novmbar 2016
— with Manoj Ogare and 2 others at Pench Tiger

Pratik Humnabadkar

Tiger from Tadoba, nov 2016

Maya coming out of water ,

Tadoba, nov 2016

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-29-2016

Pradeep Singh

Once again Panna ... good views of Tiger this afternoon ....

Never let me down so far

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - st147zar - 11-30-2016

T18 (Jobhi) - Male Tiger  November 2016  Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.

Link

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 09:38 PM)st147zar Wrote: T18 (Jobhi) - Male Tiger  November 2016  Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.

Link

Glad to see him again

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - strana - 12-01-2016

Really good to hear from Jobhi again  !!
And how about Tarun ??
 Both are certainly two of the most beautiful and impressive known tigers in Central India .

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 01:27 AM)strana Wrote: Really good to hear from Jobhi again  !!
And how about Tarun ??
 Both are certainly two of the most beautiful and impressive known tigers in Central India .

Not much mention of Bheem at the moment, found this from Sept.

Yadvendra Singh

September 11 ·

Bheem !! (khitauli)

A side note about Bheem's size, this photographer has seen him, Bheema from Kahna and Raja from Bandipur and he said this:

Punarvas Jayakumar
June 2016
The Emperor's Glare- Made this image in Bandhavgarh National Park. This is Bheem, probably the biggest male tiger ive ever seen in the wild ! He was about to woo a tigress who was a few feet away from him. Disturbed by our presence, through the view finder i saw him glaring right into me ! It was scary since all he had to do was take a few steps and pounce into our open gypsy. Look at those eyes !! Somehow managed to capture this. After spending around ten minutes with the pair, we let them be and drove away. Best viewed full screen — with Kriti Goel, Shreyas Jayakumar and Shane Jacob at Bandhavgadh National park, Madhya Pradesh.

Punarvas Jayakumar
Bheema 2015 photo he took

Punarvas Jayakumar
Raja Feb 2015

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - strana - 12-01-2016

Nice information indeed, Pckts !!
Looking at pictures alone, I think that Tarun, Jobhi and the the males from Pench are the most impressives known tigers in Central India.
I was surprised when it was posted in "naturesafariindia" and also here in Wildfact that Umarpani was the biggest tiger in Central India and that Bheema was 225kg when 2,5 year old. Both of them seems clearly not as powerful as Jobhi and Tarun.
By the way, the new generation in Bandhavgarh ( Mahaman, etc) and specially inTadoba (matkasur, Bajrang, etc ) do not look like as large as the predecessor. Wagdoh  must be in serious bad condition if Bajrang did in fact conquer most of his former territory.

(12-01-2016, 04:13 AM)strana Wrote: Nice information indeed, Pckts !!
Looking at pictures alone, I think that Tarun, Jobhi and the the males from Pench are the most impressives known tigers in Central India.
I was surprised when it was posted in "naturesafariindia" and also here in Wildfact that Umarpani was the biggest tiger in Central India and that Bheema was 225kg when 2,5 year old. Both of them seems clearly not as powerful as Jobhi and Tarun.
By the way, the new generation in Bandhavgarh ( Mahaman, etc) and specially inTadoba (matkasur, Bajrang, etc ) do not look like as large as the predecessor. Wagdoh  must be in serious bad condition if Bajrang did in fact conquer most of his former territory.

I think Mahaman looks very large but Matkasur doesn't appear that large to me but Bajrang I think looks like a good sized male.
But bheem has always looked very huge to me same with jobhi and most of the Kahna/Pench males as well.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Vijay Rajan - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 02:01 AM)Pckts Wrote: A side note about Bheem's size, this photographer has seen him, Bheema from Kahna and Raja from Bandipur and he said this:

Punarvas Jayakumar
June 2016
The Emperor's Glare- Made this image in Bandhavgarh National Park. This is Bheem, probably the biggest male tiger ive ever seen in the wild ! He was about to woo a tigress who was a few feet away from him. Disturbed by our presence, through the view finder i saw him glaring right into me ! It was scary since all he had to do was take a few steps and pounce into our open gypsy. Look at those eyes !! Somehow managed to capture this. After spending around ten minutes with the pair, we let them be and drove away. Best viewed full screen — with Kriti Goel, Shreyas Jayakumar and Shane Jacob at Bandhavgadh National park, Madhya Pradesh.

The Photographer seems to have got the ID wrong. He's Mangu, not Tarun a.k.a Bheem.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Vijay Rajan - 12-01-2016

(11-30-2016, 09:38 PM)st147zar Wrote: T18 (Jobhi) - Male Tiger  November 2016  Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.

Link

It's great to see him surviving despite immense pressure from so many younger Males out there.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Apollo - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 02:01 AM)Pckts Wrote: A side note about Bheem's size, this photographer has seen him, Bheema from Kahna and Raja from Bandipur and he said this:

Punarvas Jayakumar
June 2016

Punarvas Jayakumar
Bheema 2015 photo he took

Punarvas Jayakumar
Raja Feb 2015

The first male from Bandhavgarh is Mangu aka Munga male.
Bheem aka Tarun is bigger than Mangu.

@Vijay Rajan  @Apollo
What's Munga's lineage?