WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-15-2016

Poor guy, he's way to skinny. Hopefully he gets a few good meals.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 10-16-2016

Credits to Shashikant Sayare‎.

This CAT needs no introduction...

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 10-16-2016

(10-15-2016, 09:25 PM)Pckts Wrote: Poor guy, he's way to skinny. Hopefully he gets a few good meals.

Raja will bounce back again, his son Gowri Shankar has been challenging him since monsoon of 2015 and these fights are constant according to the Bandipur forest department. Raja last killed a large adult male tiger just last year in March 2015 so i think he's still got it in him. he's the best specimen from the South. there's no doubt India's tiger population is growing at a fast rate and theres no space for the tigers to move around, Kanha, Tadoba, Bandhavgarh, Bandipur, Ranthambore, Nagarhole
are some of the tiger reserves heavily effected. I heard Agarzari buffer now has 4 males sharing territory (Khali, another large adult male and two sons of Wagdoh, only one is sighted now and has a female) Kolsa has 6 males, Tadoba lake area has 4 confirmed adults and few sub adult lurkers. Kolara buffer has 3. this should be more than enough reason to take action and move some of these tigers to the less crowded parks and beef up the security. Pench, Mahrashtara and Umred Karhandla are two of the greatest success stories of India imho, i would also add Panna to a close runner up for the third spot.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-17-2016

Sarosh Lodhi

The Hulk From Kolsa

SHIVAJI - Sirf naam hi kaafi hai

Tadoba - 4 years ago

Vivek Pandey
At kanha national park

Prashant Kumar Verma
Seems like her eyes were looking deep down into my soul.

My first sighting of this season from Corbett National Park, and here in front of you is the famous "Ringaura wali..."

Bijrani, Corbett National Park
Oct 17, 2016

Viraj Kadbe
Waghdoh , Kalapani ,

Junoana , Tadoba buffer , 2014 , 23rd May !!! — at Tadoba - Andhari Tiger Reserve.

Rakesh Guddu
Ready for some Action

Male from pench mh

Sarvesh Bakane
5 IN 1... Fantastic opening ceremony at Kolsa-Tadoba 16 oct 2016

Corbett Expert
Season opener...
First sighting of #jimcorbett 2016 season. Gori the ringora female!
#corbett #jimcorbett

Rishit Sheth

Skinny T28, seems like he and Raja are really starting to lose their mass and show their age.
Sanjeev Siva
The Hunk.

He's one of the long serving kings of Ranthambore. While most tigers vanish without a trace or are exiled from the Ranthambore TR, he was and has been the poster boy of the Raj Bagh. They don't call him superstar for no good reason.

Star male | Ranthambore TR.

Hemant Vashista
Gutsy Peacock, RTR Oct 2016

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Ngala - 10-18-2016

Photo and information credits: Sandeep Dutta
"Season opener at Ranthambore..Happy to see T28 after a while."

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Ngala - 10-20-2016

Photo and information credits: Dalip's wildlife photography
"T-83 Lighting RTR"

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-20-2016

Rajbir Manjit Singh Oberoi
T 57 : What do you want from me?.
Jun 2016
RTR, Rajasthan

Parav Sharma
He is always giving this look.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 10-20-2016

Bheema, credits to Ajit Kulkarni‎.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Ngala - 10-22-2016

Photo and information credits: Sandeep Dutta
"She is one of the Tigers I love to shoot and have met her almost every time I have been to Bandhavgarh. First time I saw her, she was just a few weeks old curious cub who was very attached to her mother and then I have seen her grow up, learn from her, living separately from an early age, missed kill attempts as a youngster and many more..
She is now littered twice and successfully grown all of them to adulthood. The current litter is 3 males and 1 female and reached a stage where they are ready to go their own way.. Iam hoping, she is ready for her third and we might hear the good news in near future. This is Rajbehra Female and the present queen of the most sought after real estate in the Tiger world of Bandhavgarh."

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 10-22-2016

(10-16-2016, 01:19 PM)Roflcopters Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 09:25 PM)Pckts Wrote: Poor guy, he's way to skinny. Hopefully he gets a few good meals.

Raja will bounce back again, his son Gowri Shankar has been challenging him since monsoon of 2015 and these fights are constant according to the Bandipur forest department. Raja last killed a large adult male tiger just last year in March 2015 so i think he's still got it in him. he's the best specimen from the South. there's no doubt India's tiger population is growing at a fast rate and theres no space for the tigers to move around, Kanha, Tadoba, Bandhavgarh, Bandipur, Ranthambore, Nagarhole
are some of the tiger reserves heavily effected. I heard Agarzari buffer now has 4 males sharing territory (Khali, another large adult male and two sons of Wagdoh, only one is sighted now and has a female) Kolsa has 6 males, Tadoba lake area has 4 confirmed adults and few sub adult lurkers. Kolara buffer has 3. this should be more than enough reason to take action and move some of these tigers to the less crowded parks and beef up the security. Pench, Mahrashtara and Umred Karhandla are two of the greatest success stories of India imho, i would also add Panna to a close runner up for the third spot.

Already looking a little better, he's lost his robustness a bit but thats to be expected with an older male.
From Yesterday

Waghdoh

Injured tiger, unknown location

Usaiduddin Quazi
Matkasur .......TATR .......

Morning safari 18/10/2016

Mutkasur Male

Maya

JharanaJungleLodge@JharanaLodge

A new tiger at Ambepat, #TadobaJungleSafari By Mr. Vaswar Mitra. #jharanajunglelodge

Pradeep Singh

Panna #Rocks
The #King #of #Panna ...
So Finally #the #waiting is over... Saw this lovely male #Tiger T - 432 yesterday afternoon. First we saw from boat and then we chased him and then we found him in jungle as well.
So till now we've seen #Jungle #Cat, #Indian #Gazelle, #Sloth #Bear, #Leopard, #Tiger and #Wild #Dogs today morning... One more drive today and then off to my second home #Kanha tomorrow..
:)
More photos will be on soon...
:) Agnes Lakhoua Lamine Lakhoua

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Rage2277 - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 04:03 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 01:19 PM)Roflcopters Wrote:

Already looking a little better, he's lost his robustness a bit but thats to be expected with an older male.
From Yesterday

Waghdoh

Injured tiger, unknown location

looks like a zoo tiger to me 
dose'nt have that wild vibe

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 10-22-2016

Bheema, credits to Ajit Kulkarni.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 10-22-2016

@Pckts 
As for the Waghdoh pic, is it recent? If not, is there any news of him lately?

(10-22-2016, 08:46 PM)Majingilane Wrote: @Pckts 
As for the Waghdoh pic, is it recent? If not, is there any news of him lately?

It was posted a few days ago, I think it may be recent. But if it's not, than I have heard no news on him just yet but the parks just opened.