WildFact
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India (/topic-b2-and-other-great-tiger-pics-from-india)

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-29-2016

I posted it in the directory thread with a few other images, what a monster he is!

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 06-29-2016

(06-29-2016, 04:37 AM)Pckts Wrote: I posted it in the directory thread with a few other images, what a monster he is!
Indeed, exactly what I thought. Beautiful tiger.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - SANTU D G - 06-30-2016

[attachment=342]T19 FROM RANTHAMBORE  ZONE 4.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - SANTU D G - 06-30-2016

ANOTHER T19 IMAGE[attachment=344]

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Ngala - 06-30-2016

Photo and information credits: VenkataNarasimhan Nature & Wildlife Photography
Tiger Landscape - Bandhavgarh 

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 06-30-2016

Gabbar, credits to Muzaffar Shaikh‎ 

Gabbar and Maya, credits to ‎Santhosh Narayan‎ 

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 06-30-2016

(06-28-2016, 10:57 PM)Rage2277 Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 08:52 PM)Roflcopters Wrote: I didnt think so either, I talked to just about everyone and tried to fill in the void but it seemed strange that he was the father of the one year old cubs and was still mating with Maya. that threw me off big, I think Maya is probably just trying to keep all these tigers away from the cubs and shes doing everything she can to keep them safe, even if it means to mate with anyone. Its a risky business.

their stripe pattern favors saturn i think he's mostlikely the paps haven't seen anything on him in a while though..i wonder if he's even alive nothing on katezari either

I agree. I strongly feel Saturn/namdev is the father.  He is supposed to have left core area and gone northwards out of navegaon side. Gabbar was father of last litter of Choti tara. If we recall the 1.5 years male cub was killed by another make, supposedly Saturn in June 2015.

Katezari male is in non-tourism area of vasant bandhara/Katezari/kala amba. That area is very green and lot of water sources. There are atleast 3-4 females in that area. No major male in that area, only few of his young  offsprings,  So he must be happily leaving there. He doesn't need to come to conflict area of Tadoba lake

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 06-30-2016

Good to hear that Katezari and Saturn are both doing great, I missed these two the most out of any tigers this year. Hopefully one day, they will show their faces in the core areas again.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 06-30-2016

It looks like Munna is going the way of Bamera... Sad

Sarosh Lodhi

Where is Munna-
Don't intend to ask the exact location, but whether he's still in the buffer or safe in core.
No confirmation coming from the Dept, hope we get a official word on his safety.

Mrityunjay Kanwar I can't share the exact location of munna, he is in buffer around 10km away from Core, he killed 3 cattle yesterday and there are chances that dept can tranquilise munna and put him back to the park again.

By today evening we will get exact News.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 07-04-2016

Kailash Wagle:
From the Archives TATR...June 2013..Handsome Gabbar before he got into his legendary fights.

Gabbar and his love bite... Credits to Manjunath Hegde.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Ngala - 07-05-2016

Photo and information credits: Souvik Kundu
The Star king: T-28
One of the largest tigers in the park and ruler of the most iconic zone, he is getting long in the tooth nonetheless and a change in the throne may not be far.
Ranthambhore National Park, May 2016

Too Close for Comfort
The Star Male (T28)
Ranthambhore National Park, June 2016

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Roflcopters - 07-06-2016

Long live Munna and Star male! two of the greatest warriors of all time. Kanha will never be the same without the legendary Munna aka "CAT". 

P.S Jai has been missing for well over a month and half from Umred, his collar has also failed. Im surprised this isnt in the news yet. I fear for the worst. Keeping fingers crossed.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Pckts - 07-06-2016

I hope jai is alright, hopefully he is just searching for new territory.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - Tshokwane - 07-07-2016

Gabbar, resting after the fight with Matkasur. Credits to Ranjith Kumar.

RE: B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India - shaileshsharadnaik - 07-07-2016

Pckts Wrote:I hope jai is alright, hopefully he is just searching for new territory.

Hello

Jai is young and mighty and in his prime. Nobody can harm him. there are reports that Jai is gone in the direction of bramhapuri.  so there is remote possibility he may go towards Navegaon area of Tadoba