WildFact
Lions of Manyeleti - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Lions of Manyeleti (/topic-lions-of-manyeleti)

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 12-07-2023

(12-05-2023, 09:17 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: How many females are in the Nharu pride?

Nharus are 5 Adults and 5 Sub Adult females.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Ttimemarti - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 12:49 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(12-05-2023, 09:17 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: How many females are in the Nharu pride?

Thanks so 3 older girls are the sisters of the Birmingham males? And 2 Thanda Impi daughters tumbela males sisters and 5 Red road daughter

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 01:37 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 12:49 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

Thanks so 3 older girls are the sisters of the Birmingham males? And 2 Thanda Impi daughters tumbela males sisters and 5 Red road daughter

That is correct.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - BigLion39 - 12-07-2023

So has anyone even seen the injuries on Shaka since it was reported he was injured?

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tr1x24 - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 01:03 PM)BigLion39 Wrote: So has anyone even seen the injuries on Shaka since it was reported he was injured?

Yes, as report from Ngala said, bite injuries on spine, and some swelling on belly.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 12-09-2023

The tough and good-looking king Red Road male RRM

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Mapokser - 12-09-2023

Is Ncila Tintswalo a Matimba grandson through the Matimba's Mbiri offspring? I started thinking about it when Tristan mistook Shaka Mbiri for Ncila for a bit, not that I think Ncila resembles the Mbiri male in the slightest, but I went to look at some photos of him and he strikes be as a bit similar to the Matimbas, like here:

*This image is copyright of its original author

If not a Matimba grandson, he should at least be a descendent of the Old Skybeds, right? If I'm not mistaken the first Mbiri females were sisters of the 12 Skybed males.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Ttimemarti - 12-09-2023

(12-09-2023, 10:00 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Is Ncila Tintswalo a Matimba grandson through the Matimba's Mbiri offspring? I started thinking about it when Tristan mistook Shaka Mbiri for Ncila for a bit, not that I think Ncila resembles the Mbiri male in the slightest, but I went to look at some photos of him and he strikes be as a bit similar to the Matimbas, like here:

*This image is copyright of its original author

If not a Matimba grandson, he should at least be a descendent of the Old Skybeds, right? If I'm not mistaken the first Mbiri females were sisters of the 12 Skybed males.
He is or should be some way he is related to them does anyone know who his mother is

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Mwk85 - 12-10-2023

New cubs in Nharu Pride. Sired by RRM (Red Road male)

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - NLAL11 - 12-12-2023

New Tintswalo Virtual Safari. Full clip of the four new Nharu cubs, as well as Red Road and a lioness. Mandevu and 8 or 9 Mbiris also appear later, including the Orpen boy and at least two of the younger subs/cubs. Seems to be a few days after the nighttime sighting in the last one.

Orpen boy was getting a bit 'excited'. Wonder how much longer Mandevu and Ncile will tolerate him in the pride of he starts becoming too interested in the lionesses, especially as he's not their son.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 12-15-2023

Krugger male chased by Imbali young males

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tr1x24 - 12-16-2023

(12-15-2023, 11:37 PM)afortich Wrote: Krugger male chased by Imbali young males

These boys mean buisness, they where seen chasing Mohawk few weeks ago, and now Kruger/Torchwood male.

Not sure if Wonkey Eye was included, but other 2 males are prob not even 4 yrs old (as these 2 are youngest S8 sons in Imbali pride).

Looks like they inherited S8 males confidence.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - NLAL11 - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 12:44 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:

These boys mean buisness, they where seen chasing Mohawk few weeks ago, and now Kruger/Torchwood male.

Not sure if Wonkey Eye was included, but other 2 males are prob not even 4 yrs old (as these 2 are youngest S8 sons in Imbali pride).

Was going to say, I was sure S8 had more than two sons in the Imbali pride. Are these definitely the two that were seen with Wonky Eye? Strange that they're now back with the pride after going all the way to the Western Sector. Hope they haven't ditched him...

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 12:44 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:

You're right buddy. S8 is one of the bravest lions I've seen.
Didn't know that Wonkey Eye hung out with the 2 subadults, or I misunderstood??

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - 239Pu - 12-17-2023

unsure if this is Lambile but it looks like him to me because of the scar on his shoulder