WildFact
Lions of Manyeleti - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Lions of Manyeleti (/topic-lions-of-manyeleti)

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tr1x24 - 08-22-2023

(08-22-2023, 05:24 PM)Potato Wrote: Who those males are?

Tintswalos.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Horizon - 08-22-2023

(08-22-2023, 05:24 PM)Potato Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 02:16 PM)Horizon Wrote:
" target="_blank" class="post_link">

Who those males are?
Mandevu at the front. Likely Lambile at the back.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Horizon - 08-22-2023

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 08-22-2023

(08-22-2023, 02:16 PM)Horizon Wrote:

I cannot agree more with those words my friend. It's not the size what wins the fight!! The size may help to win it.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Horizon - 08-25-2023

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 08-26-2023

Mandevu, Imbali pride and Talamati lioness. Recently posted but not sure if is recently recorded.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - BA0701 - 08-26-2023

(08-26-2023, 12:14 AM)afortich Wrote: Mandevu, Imbali pride and Talamati lioness. Recently posted but not sure if is recently recorded.

It shows Mandevu with a large wound to his back, and claims he was seen scuffling with Ncile this morning, implying that he might have inflicted it. However, that seems like a rather nasty wound to his back, just above his tail, I'm not sure his coalition partner would have inflicted that wound, to now be calmly lying beside one another, I'll just say if that is the case it would certainly seem unusual. Regardless of who inflicted that injury, it sounds as though Ncile may be competing for his old place as number 1.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Gavskrr - 08-26-2023

Mandevu has been on a bad streak lately, he lost the dispute with male Red Road and now maybe he is no longer the most dominant man in the coalition, that added to the new scars he is getting along the way. I hope he has a break, on the other hand it's great Ncila is back maybe they try to expand in the future

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - BigLion39 - 08-26-2023

No way those wounds on his rear back and hind legs are from a lone male, especially his 1 brother Ncile. If is from a brother its from both brother ganging up on him but I highly doubt that. He must have been caught by some males. Maybe this is old footage and it's from Nharu lionesses when he fought RR???

(08-26-2023, 11:03 AM)BigLion39 Wrote: No way those wounds on his rear back and hind legs are from a lone male, especially his 1 brother Ncile. If is from a brother its from both brother ganging up on him but I highly doubt that. He must have been caught by some males. Maybe this is old footage and it's from Nharu lionesses when he fought RR???

The guide eludes to encounter with others, maybe it was the RR/Nharu encounter, or perhaps he was eluding to a different encounter, as Mandevu has been busy these past couple of months, so yes, I think knowing the date the video was filmed would be most helpful.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 08-26-2023

(08-26-2023, 07:08 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 11:03 AM)BigLion39 Wrote: No way those wounds on his rear back and hind legs are from a lone male, especially his 1 brother Ncile. If is from a brother its from both brother ganging up on him but I highly doubt that. He must have been caught by some males. Maybe this is old footage and it's from Nharu lionesses when he fought RR???

The guide eludes to encounter with others, maybe it was the RR/Nharu encounter, or perhaps he was eluding to a different encounter, as Mandevu has been busy these past couple of months, so yes, I think knowing the date the video was filmed would be most helpful.

The recording is a few weeks old.

The wounds on mandevu’s back were originally inflicted during his fight w Nharu and RRM.

After he was healing, he and Ncila had a jockeying for dominance and the would in the back got aggravated and re opened.

I think both have been seen since patrolling together so they’ve settled in.

It does seem Ncila has regained enough confidence to at least be the number two or even number one

(08-26-2023, 09:03 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 07:08 PM)BA0701 Wrote:

The recording is a few weeks old.  

The wounds on mandevu’s back were originally inflicted during his fight w Nharu and RRM.  

After he was healing, he and Ncila had a jockeying for dominance and the would in the back got aggravated and re opened.  

I think both have been seen since patrolling together so they’ve settled in.  

It does seem Ncila has regained enough confidence to at least be the number two or even number one

Ok, that makes much more sense, thank you! It is great to see Ncila regaining some much needed confidence. That damned snare has stolen enough from him, in so many ways.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 08-27-2023

Imbali suadults that are sons of king S8/Imbali

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 08-28-2023

Lambile by mikaitenhave

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 08-29-2023

(08-28-2023, 06:23 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Lambile by mikaitenhave

*This image is copyright of its original author