WildFact
Lions of Manyeleti - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Lions of Manyeleti (/topic-lions-of-manyeleti)

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - RookiePundit - 05-12-2023

(05-12-2023, 04:25 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Even before Mbiris "invaded" northern parts of Tintswalos territory, even mating with Mbiris, but didnt push further.

Mbiris like to "test" their limits, in search for avaiable females, they did it with all their neighbours over the years, in all directions (Ross males, Tintswalos, H7 males).

As for Lambile, idk if he would be useful in a fight, but he is roaring and patroling.

Not sure on the current status of Ncile.

ZigZag did, did Shaka though? Wouldn't make a difference anyway.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Mapokser - 05-13-2023

I think Mbiris are just looking for some females to mate without commitment, I doubt they really want another territory and pride.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - kobe8jf1234 - 05-13-2023

(05-13-2023, 12:33 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I think Mbiris are just looking for some females to mate without commitment, I doubt they really want another territory and pride.

just curiosity what happen to their pride skorro don't they have cubs and subs there are they alive ?

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 05-13-2023

(05-13-2023, 02:06 AM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote:
(05-13-2023, 12:33 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I think Mbiris are just looking for some females to mate without commitment, I doubt they really want another territory and pride.

just curiosity what happen to their pride skorro don't they have cubs and subs there are they alive ?

Skorro prides area is in a region we don’t unfortunately get much coverage.   

I have been thinking maybe the Mongawane also entered that region and haven’t been seen since

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - kobe8jf1234 - 05-13-2023

(05-13-2023, 02:22 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

I have been thinking maybe the Mongawane also entered that region and haven’t been seen since

yea i hope there still alive i hope mongawane comes back they could been pride males and take out the lone males easy picking

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Mdz123 - 05-14-2023

I know its hard because of the scarce sightings but what was their composition in their most recent sightings? The cubs of Mbiris should be  subadults now.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 05-18-2023

Ignore the hyperbolic caption.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 05-18-2023

(05-14-2023, 02:50 AM)Mdz123 Wrote:

I know its hard because of the scarce sightings but what was their composition in their most recent sightings? The cubs of Mbiris should be  subadults now.

I do not know this pride very well.   But yeah there’s a few older offsprings  it also some just over a year RN

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - lionuk - 05-24-2023

Ncila. He's looking fantastic. His mane has grown back. I really hope the two other Tintswalo males accept him back fully as a member of the coalition now as they need him more than  ever to defend their territory and pride against the growing threats that they are facing recently, such as the Mbiri males.
Vid credit: Abby Nicole

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 05-24-2023

(05-24-2023, 08:58 PM)lionuk Wrote: Ncila. He's looking fantastic. His mane has grown back. I really hope the two other Tintswalo males accept him back fully as a member of the coalition now as they need him more than  ever to defend their territory and pride against the growing threats that they are facing recently, such as the Mbiri males.
Vid credit: Abby Nicole

Agree, I haven't seen Ncile in such a great condition after his facial/mouth injury.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tr1x24 - 05-25-2023

Great news from Tintswalo. 

Looks like Ncile is starting to challenge (or atleast showing interest) Mandevu over female, this is excellent news as shows that Ncile's confidence, power and dominant/territorial behavior is coming back:

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Mapokser - 05-25-2023

As 3 strong they'll be safe from any Mbiri incursions.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 05-27-2023

A throwback to a time where all 17 of Red Road’s original offspring were alive. Of the 17, seven are with the Pride today.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Gavskrr - 05-29-2023

Situações curiosas mencionadas no vídeo: o orgulho de Mbiri pode ser dividido e o macho s8/imbali com uma leoa que alguns assumem ser do orgulho nharu

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - afortich - 05-29-2023

(05-29-2023, 10:02 PM)Gavskrr Wrote: Curious situations mentioned in the video: Mbiri pride may be divided and Male s8/imbali with a lioness that some assume is from the nharu pride

Hey bro, when trying to watch posted video, it gives me an error. It could be on my side or maybe something wrong with the link.