WildFact
Lions of Manyeleti - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Lions of Manyeleti (/topic-lions-of-manyeleti)

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Potato - 01-19-2022

(01-19-2022, 09:13 PM)Tonpa Wrote: The cub was sired by a male born into the Mbiri pride  Ha Ha

Unless it was in fact Lambile Tintswalo Joking

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 01-19-2022

(01-19-2022, 09:20 PM)Potato Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 09:13 PM)Tonpa Wrote: The cub was sired by a male born into the Mbiri pride  Ha Ha

Unless it was in fact Lambile Tintswalo Joking

Hehehehe.  U beat me to it.  Lol

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 01-19-2022

Huh

Hamiltons pride lioness 

Some close-ups

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - RookiePundit - 01-20-2022

Lambile is unlikely father, but he could be the father as well Ha Ha

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 01-20-2022

Damn smartarses, stop ruining my funny!

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 01-20-2022

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Mdz123 - 01-22-2022

Manyeleti update: Birmingham pride have ventured south into Mbirirs and Scorro pride territory. No sightings of Ross males in Manyeleti yet.

Photo credits: Bhambo Safaris

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 01-24-2022

Nharu Pride

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 09:29 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Nharu Pride

The Tintswalo channel curator at it again.   With these ‘click bait’ titles.  I’m old enough to remember when they were a great content provider without these practices

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tr1x24 - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 09:34 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: The Tintswalo channel curator at it again.   With these ‘click bait’ titles.  I’m old enough to remember when they were a great content provider without these practices

Why does it matter if its clickbait or not?

Can we just appreciate Manyeleti for putting a video of their lions regularly?? Unlike majority of other reserves who barely put a few pictures whole year, let alone film lions on their property.. 

So calm down and appreciate that we atleast get some footage from some area, because thats rare.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 01-25-2022

Imbali youngster

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 01-25-2022

(01-24-2022, 11:07 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 09:34 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: The Tintswalo channel curator at it again.   With these ‘click bait’ titles.  I’m old enough to remember when they were a great content provider without these practices

Can we just appreciate Manyeleti for putting a video of their lions regularly?? Unlike majority of other reserves who barely put a few pictures whole year, let alone film lions on their property.. 

So calm down and appreciate that we atleast get some footage from some area, because thats rare.

It definitely matters.  
Some people don’t have the experience nor access to other data to cipher through what is accurate and what is not.  So when they see titles like this, they will believe the narrative at face value.  

I don’t appreciate them adding a spin to their story or even worse, a FALSE one.  

You’re entitled to have your opinion regarding this practice, let me have mine.  Thank you.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - 1ofCourage - 01-25-2022

(01-25-2022, 05:37 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:

It definitely matters.  
Some people don’t have the experience nor access to other data to cipher through what is accurate and what is not.  So when they see titles like this, they will believe the narrative at face value.  

I don’t appreciate them adding a spin to their story or even worse, a FALSE one.  

You’re entitled to have your opinion regarding this practice, let me have mine.  Thank you.

I like Tintswalo a lot.  Those guides are GREAT!  Yes, they tend to announce drama, but they've got to get people viewing their videos.  I'd do it too.  They are so clever with their titles but I'm going to watch them anyway so what does it matter?  They used to number their videos and that didn't work, so now they put out dramatic eye-catching titles.  People aren't stupid as you can read in the comments.  I'd rather not be critical over this because, like them, I'm hoping that more people view all these videos and become interested in the wildlife.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - criollo2mil - 01-25-2022

(01-25-2022, 08:48 PM)1ofCourage Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 05:37 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:

It definitely matters.  

I like Tintswalo a lot.  Those guides are GREAT!  Yes, they tend to announce drama, but they've got to get people viewing their videos.  I'd do it too.  They are so clever with their titles but I'm going to watch them anyway so what does it matter?  They used to number their videos and that didn't work, so now they put out dramatic eye-catching titles.  People aren't stupid as you can read in the comments.  I'd rather not be critical over this because, like them, I'm hoping that more people view all these videos and become interested in the wildlife.

I compliment Tintswalo all the time.  I follow very closely the lions in their reserve and really never miss one of their uploads.  I think they were among the very first channels in became a member of when I started following lions.  I saw a few comments regarding how this is a strategy to attract viewers as part of their business.  I think there is merit to that perspective.   Even if I’m not a fan of it.

RE: Lions of Manyeleti - Tonpa - 01-25-2022

Some new cubs in the Manyeleti, maybe the new Talamatis? Can't ID the lioness 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thesafariexpert/2759103287073869408/