WildFact
Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-matimba-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 12-03-2023

(12-03-2023, 05:16 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Coz a Mayambula male was seen on H7 4 days ago, so their territory isn't that far off from their father's.

They where seen near Satara, which is like 30-40 km from Orpen.

Shaka was prob attacked by Tintswalos, they where absent from Ngala (by guides words and reason why Guernsey/Avoca attacked BP), as they where in Manyeleti/Tintswalos territory.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Potato - 12-03-2023

(12-03-2023, 02:19 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: They where seen near Satara, which is like 30-40 km from Orpen.
Tinstwalo guide on most recent video as well as in the past said Myambulas are also round Orpen gate. Also they were seen on Imbali property quite recently.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 12-03-2023

(12-03-2023, 04:07 PM)Potato Wrote: Tinstwalo guide on most recent video as well as in the past said Myambulas are also round Orpen gate. Also they were seen on Imbali property quite recently.

Mayambulas have territory on H7/Bobbejaankrans and towards south s36/Muzandzeni.

Just few days to week or so ago, 5 of them where seen near Satara pushing into Shishaangan males territory.

They where not seen that close to Orpen in ages.

Mbiris where seen in Tintswalos territory lastly before Shaka returned in Ngala with injuries, but yea, its prob more logical that Mayambulas attacked him who where at that time 40 km away at Satara..

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Potato - 12-03-2023

(12-03-2023, 04:44 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: its prob more logical that Mayambulas attacked him
That is what you are making up, not somethink I wrote anywhere.

(12-03-2023, 04:44 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: who where at that time 40 km away at Satara..
Yeah, because you know exactly where and when they are lol

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Ttimemarti - 12-03-2023

I thought the mayambula males where after Casper and his brothers

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 12-03-2023

If Tintswalos are the culprits it's a bit weird the Manyeleti rangers and guides aren't aware of anything.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 12-04-2023

(12-03-2023, 11:41 PM)Mapokser Wrote: If Tintswalos are the culprits it's a bit weird the Manyeleti rangers and guides aren't anywhere of anything.

Why? Rangers are not aware of everything what is happening, most action what is happening we are not aware of.

Just recently we are not aware who injured S8 male on his face, and he is in the area which is most covered.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 12-07-2023

Shaka a few days ago on H7:

*This image is copyright of its original author

I'm not sure what is that on his belly, just normal fat? It doesn't look bad, in this photo he looks completely healed, unless the belly injury is in the other side. He may have a bent spine now.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - BigLion39 - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 02:54 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I'm not sure what it is that on his belly, just normal fat? It doesn't look bad, in this photo he looks completely healed, unless the belly injury is in the other side. He may have a bent spine know.

Not the best pic to see and judge anything, infect I can't judge any injury from this pic at all. All I can say from that pic is he looks ok. Thanks for posting tho as atleat we see he is well!

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 02:54 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I'm not sure what it is that on his belly, just normal fat? It doesn't look bad, in this photo he looks completely healed, unless the belly injury is in the other side. He may have a bent spine know.

That belly definetly looks weird, some swelling, as first report from Ngala suggested.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 12-07-2023

Yeah it looks weird but he always had a little fat there and he was probably bitten there, but I was imagining something like what happened to the Ndhzenga male with something internal coming out, but here there's no open wound.

I've seen some lions who had similar stuff, the Mapogo Kinky Tail for example had a bump on his belly, though it looked hard instead of soft fat.

If this is the only thing I doubt it'll bother him.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - afortich - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 06:40 AM)Ngonya Wrote:
(12-08-2023, 02:47 AM)afortich Wrote: Kambula boys are looking great

Is this the right topic for this?

You're right bro. I meant to post it in BB boys lineage.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 12-09-2023

Scar on Orpen Gate by Theuns Snyman, I'm not sure if recent.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 12-28-2023

Did Scar injure his mouth again?

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 01-01-2024

Yeah it seems he injured his mouth again, but it doesn't seem it is affecting him, thankfully: