WildFact
Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Members Corner (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-members-corner)
+--- Forum: Tips, Guides, Tutorial & Technical Problem (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tips-guides-tutorial-technical-problem)
+--- Thread: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact (/topic-questions-related-to-problems-you-faced-while-using-wildfact)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - fursan syed - 12-03-2019

@Rishi 
@sanjay 

Why i cant post in mapogo thread?

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Rishi - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 03:24 PM)fursan syed Wrote: @Rishi 
@sanjay 

Why i cant post in mapogo thread?

Refresh & try again...

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - parvez - 05-07-2020

I am unable to post in lion extinction thread.

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Spalea - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 08:58 PM)parvez Wrote: I am unable to post in lion extinction thread.

So am I... Yesterday, I wanted to post something about the extinction of lion, impossible. Even if, after, I realised that, in these thread one speak about nothing but lion's body measurements (it's not a criticism, just a simple constatation)

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Asad981 - 05-09-2020

Could anybody tell me how I could change my username or display name? Can any of the MODS change my username to "MapogoLeo981"

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Rishi - 05-10-2020

(05-09-2020, 03:42 AM)Asad981 Wrote: Could anybody tell me how I could change my username or display name? Can any of the MODS change my username to "MapogoLeo981"

No usernames can't be changed by you, only picture & signature. Tagging @sanjay

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - sanjay - 05-10-2020

There is an option of changing username one time. Go to userpanel and then click menu. You will get the option there

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - BA0701 - 05-21-2020

Quick question, are all new posts approved before being posted, or just posts from newbs like myself? I can imagine, being a wildlife forum, that you would want to keep nasty messages off the pages, so it makes sense, I am just wondering if this is for all posts all the time, or just for new members. Thank you!!

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - sanjay - 05-21-2020

@BA0701
First sorry for the delay in approving your posts.  You are correct in asserting that new members requires approval of posts for few days and few posts after that it become normal.
This is done to avoid scammers and spammers who signup all the time to make posts unrelated to posts.

You will be soon posting as normal member

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - BA0701 - 05-21-2020

(05-21-2020, 09:24 AM)sanjay Wrote: @BA0701
First sorry for the delay in approving your posts.  You are correct in asserting that new members requires approval of posts for few days and few posts after that it become normal.
This is done to avoid scammers and spammers who signup all the time to make posts unrelated to posts.

You will be soon posting as normal member

No worries at all, and yes I totally understand your reasons, they are very valid. Thank you, very much, for your prompt response, it answered my question completely.

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - scilover - 09-22-2020

do I need to pay to comment or reply in the premier forum??

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Smilodon - 11-23-2020

Hello, how can we modify our avatar and signature ?

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - T I N O - 11-24-2020

(11-23-2020, 04:12 PM)Smilodon Wrote: Hello, how can we modify our avatar and signature ?

Hello @Smilodon. You must swipe up and put the mouse where your name appears. Then you must go to edit avatar and there you can choose the picture that you want for your avatar. then below of edit avatar is edit signature, click there and choose the signature that you want. My explanation wasn't the best but I hope this helps 
Regards: Tino

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - T I N O - 11-25-2020

Has that helped? @Smilodon

RE: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Nyers - 01-09-2021

I dont know whats going on but an hour ago, when I tried to access my profile or any topic on the forum, i received this message

*This image is copyright of its original author

maybe its a bug or something else