WildFact
The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Members Corner (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-members-corner)
+--- Forum: Suggestion, Feedback and Complaint (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-suggestion-feedback-and-complaint)
+--- Thread: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions (/topic-the-good-and-bad-about-wildfact-need-your-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cheetah Reintroduction in India - Rishi - 12-04-2018

(12-04-2018, 05:48 PM)Matias Wrote: For knowledge: @peter  @sanjay  @Rishi 

@Sanju 

How did you change completely changed the content of your initial post in this topic (Post #1), as a result, the message I posted is out of context and dissonant with yours. Think well when posting, the posted message can not be volatile, to be modified to well want.  All text is inserted in a context. Every topic needs to have a sequential history of messages, otherwise,  how to measure credibility and responsibility of what was originally posted.

As a suggestion for Wildfact: allow changes only for two to three hours from the initial posting. Formatting a message requires only a few minutes and two to three hours for regrets is enough. Allowing content change after days / weeks of posting, not good for the forum.

As you may have noticed, some rearrangement within the forum have been taking place to make it more organised. Maybe because of that...

Your post doesn't seem too out of place. I understand your inconvenience, but it is a person's right to modify his posts, no matter how old.
IMO making a post "unmodifiable" after being quoted atleast once, might be considered.

RE: Cheetah Reintroduction in India - sanjay - 12-04-2018

I agree @Matias. I will see what I can do for this.

RE: Cheetah Reintroduction in India - sanjay - 12-04-2018

Post modification should have a time limit... I agree

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - Amnon242 - 12-29-2018

I suggest that everyone has to tell their age

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - smedz - 02-04-2019

Quick question, would it be okay if I went ahead and made a separate thread on Dhole and tiger interactions? I know this topic has been brought up quite a bit, but I just thought a separate thread on it might prevent it from being on other threads, and that the Dhole thread can be focused on other Dhole related stuff. But I'd like to know before I did that.

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - sanjay - 02-04-2019

Only make new thread if you think you(or other) can bring good amount of data over the time.

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - smedz - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 10:25 AM)sanjay Wrote: Only make new thread if you think you(or other) can bring good amount of data over the time.

In that case, I think I'll go and do that. And why is it saying I'm in Romania when I live in the United States?

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - GreenGrolar - 03-28-2019

Nothing to complaint about. The forum seems like a good one  Happy. Just one question, how long before I can post without my posts being moderated?

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - sanjay - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 01:56 PM)GreenGrolar Wrote: Just one question, how long before I can post without my posts being moderated?

Max 5 days, and 5 posts. We have done this to avoid Scam and Spam from the new joiner that have bad intention. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - GreenGrolar - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 02:31 PM)sanjay Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 01:56 PM)GreenGrolar Wrote: Just one question, how long before I can post without my posts being moderated?

Max 5 days, and 5 posts. We have done this to avoid Scam and Spam from the new joiner that have bad intention. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

No worries mate. Glad to be a member of this forum anyway.

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - smedz - 04-15-2019

I just posted a tiger picture I drew in the art thread, and for some reason it's horizontal instead of sideways like I intended. Could someone explain why?

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - GreenGrolar - 06-05-2019

Smedz, a smililar thing has happen when I posted a picture on a different forum. For some unknown reason the picture ended up being upside down.

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - Sully - 02-03-2020

Not quite sure if this is the correct place to post but regardless, did Wildfact go down yesterday? It wouldn't work for me while every other site did

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - sanjay - 02-05-2020

Some time site get down due to hosts or ISP.

RE: The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions - TheNormalGuy - 05-13-2020

There is probably a table function somewhere. It would be nice to have this option.