WildFact
Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Wildlife Pictures and Videos Gallery (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wildlife-pictures-and-videos-gallery)
+--- Thread: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos (/topic-excellent-animal-and-nature-videos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Shadow - 12-31-2018

Here is something you don´t see often. It´s not always easy to be a bear cub....

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Spalea - 12-31-2018

@Shadow : poor bear cub, first great emotion ! It will remember it all its life, good persistence...

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Shadow - 12-31-2018

(12-31-2018, 05:26 AM)Spalea Wrote: @Shadow : poor bear cub, first great emotion ! It will remember it all its life, good persistence...

Yeah, I noticed after I linked that video, that they used a drone in the first place and that might have disturbed at least that mother bear. That is so stupid, that people don´t think more and do idiotic things in situations like that :/ It one paradox in the world, how can people be so smart and so utterly stupid at same time.... But it has always been so, so I guess, that no point to wait, that miracles would happen.

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Spalea - 12-31-2018

(12-31-2018, 05:54 AM)Shadow Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 05:26 AM)Spalea Wrote: @Shadow : poor bear cub, first great emotion ! It will remember it all its life, good persistence...

Yeah, I noticed after I linked that video, that they used a drone in the first place and that might have disturbed at least that mother bear. That is so stupid, that people don´t think more and do idiotic things in situations like that :/ It one paradox in the world, how can people be so smart and so utterly stupid at same time.... But it has always been so, so I guess, that no point to wait, that miracles would happen.

The human intelligence doesn't have any handrail*. Unlike the animal instinct.

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Sanju - 12-31-2018

Intensely beautiful. Wow

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Sanju - 01-02-2019

Gir Natural beauty and its animals in HD quality (P.S. Asiatic Lion included, cuteness overload scene at last with two cubs playing)

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Shadow - 01-02-2019

Some trophy hunter shot this lion, but I think, that he deserves to be remembered time to time. This is something, what you don´t see everyday :)

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Rage2277 - 01-04-2019

Green Dragontail butterflies [b]Raw and savage.

[/b]

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Shadow - 01-11-2019

(12-31-2018, 02:03 AM)Shadow Wrote: Here is something you don´t see often. It´s not always easy to be a bear cub....

Here is longer version of that video about bear and cub. Look starting at 0:11 where bear is.

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Shadow - 01-11-2019

One way to do it.

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Sanju - 01-13-2019

RE: Excellent Wildlife and Nature Videos - Rishi - 01-14-2019

RE: Excellent Animal and Nature Videos - Shadow - 01-24-2019

Gorillas have intelligence, but sometimes they make it difficult to remember it Wink

I mean when comparin for instance to this Grin

Leopard and mirror, it looks like big cats are in a way more calm with mirrors. I didn´t find same kind of test with tigers, only some in zoos where there was mirror outside enclosure, but tigers were too quite calm based on what could be seen from those situations with smaller mirrors.

This is, imo, maybe the most perfect video about a tiger making a vertical jump. Pure beauty to watch that movement :) Old but just amazing footage, just had to put it here if there would be by accident someone who haven´t noticed it. And even if all have seen it, that is still impressive jump.