WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Duco Ndona - 04-03-2023

So far I dont think they even met yet. So lets wait a bit and see what happens.

But its a good sigh that he is venturing outside of western sector. It could mean he realized that he would end up like Nhenha if he sticked around there and is now looking for better opportunities.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Ttimemarti - 04-03-2023

(04-03-2023, 11:05 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: So far I dont think they even met yet. So lets wait a bit and see what happens.

But its a good sigh that he is venturing outside of western sector. It could mean he realized that he would end up like Nhenha if he sticked around there and is now looking for better opportunities.

They did

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 04-04-2023

@Ttimemarti NK met the missing Kambula male?

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Ttimemarti - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 01:21 AM)Mapokser Wrote: @Ttimemarti NK met the missing Kambula male?

He shared a meal with the kambula males with nhenha

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 01:50 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: He shared a meal with the kambula males with nhenha

With Nhenha? Dont remember that.

I remember him and Styx having encounter with Kambula pride almost 2 years ago, which is irrelevant in this current context.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 04-05-2023

(04-04-2023, 09:28 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 01:50 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: He shared a meal with the kambula males with nhenha

With Nhenha? Dont remember that.

I remember him and Styx having encounter with Kambula pride almost 2 years ago, which is irrelevant in this current context.

There was a sighting during the very initial weeks of the NNK union that they did share a kill w Kambula YMs.  At the time many hoped they would all stay as a massive coalition.   But the groups went separate ways.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mwk85 - 04-06-2023

Nkuhuma male. Potentially back in the west.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 04-14-2023

Kambula YM injured by the Gijimas still separated from the others.   

Looks like they got him goon on that leg 

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 04-14-2023

(04-14-2023, 07:34 AM)criollo2mil Wrote: Kambula YM injured by the Gijimas still separated from the others.   

Looks like K3 male :

*This image is copyright of its original author

Hope they find each others, that would be a huge blow, i always taught of him as their leader.

Are we sure Gijimas caught him? Doesnt look like he has any scars/injuries from this angle.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 04-14-2023

Damn, terrible news, I was hoping he wasn't injured, the limp looks bad, I truly truly hope he can meet up with the others and make a full recovery.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Horizon - 04-14-2023

Watching the first few seconds, the way he was dragging his hindquarters, thought his spine was broken. Its one leg, at least there is a chance of recovery for the boy.

(04-14-2023, 03:23 PM)Horizon Wrote: Watching the first few seconds, the way he was dragging his hindquarters, thought his spine was broken. Its one leg, at least there is a chance of recovery for the boy.

Yes.   My heart raced as I was watching that for the first time.   Once he got up and moved I felt a huge huge relief.    But he’s not out of the woods (no pun intended ) yet.

(04-14-2023, 09:29 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(04-14-2023, 07:34 AM)criollo2mil Wrote: Kambula YM injured by the Gijimas still separated from the others.   

Looks like K3 male :

Hope they find each others, that would be a huge blow, i always taught of him as their leader.

Are we sure Gijimas caught him? Doesn’t look like he has any scars/injuries from this angle.

I’m sort of filling in the blanks.   The report fro SS was the Gijimas chased them.   Then he wasn’t seen back with his brothers afterwards.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mdz123 - 04-14-2023

(04-14-2023, 09:29 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:

Looks like K3 male :

Are we sure Gijimas caught him? Doesnt look like he has any scars/injuries from this angle.

Where were his brothers last seen? I hope they reunite before its too late

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Duco Ndona - 04-14-2023

Even if they reunite, that leg may just cause them to abandon him again. 

Until he recovers, I fear he may be forced to survive on his own. At least until he can keep up.