WildFact
Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-matimba-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - sik94 - 01-19-2023

The Mayambulas have physically matured at such a young age. Mayambulas definitely have some good genes and obviously the Matimbas have great genes, they will be amazing specimens when in their prime.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Potato - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 12:36 PM)sik94 Wrote: The Mayambulas have physically matured at such a young age
Zig Zak had similar mane size at that age. Althrough already big it wasn't fully developed yet and it still was growing and I think it will be the same with Myambulas and they will end up having as large mane as Zag Zig Zak has now so still quite a bit bigger that what they have now.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - sik94 - 01-20-2023

(01-19-2023, 01:44 PM)Potato Wrote: Zig Zak had similar mane size at that age. Althrough already big it wasn't fully developed yet and it still was growing and I think it will be the same with Myambulas and they will end up having as large mane as Zag Zig Zak has now so still quite a bit bigger that what they have now.

I don't mean just the mane, overall physically.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - DARK MANE - 01-20-2023

Yesterday, 1/2 skorro male, Sindiza, narrowly escaped 4 vuyela males.

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Robot00 - 01-20-2023

Skorro boys is getting heat from all corners. The six breakaway bboys and now the these vuyelas. Doesnt look good for them in the immediate future.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Potato - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 03:29 PM)Robot00 Wrote: Skorro boys is getting heat from all corners. The six breakaway bboys and now the these vuyelas. Doesnt look good for them in the immediate future.

I disagree Skorro males have plenty space to withdrew into. They could gave up their holdings around Tanda Tula, withdrew further south east (same way Mbiri males did when Nharhu male came in) and still keep hold of Myambula pride. future looks good for them.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 04:49 PM)Potato Wrote: I disagree Skorro males have plenty space to withdrew into. They could gave up their holdings around Tanda Tula, withdrew further south east (same way Mbiri males did when Nharhu male came in) and still keep hold of Myambula pride. future looks good for them.

Yea, i think the same.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - DARK MANE - 01-20-2023

Again , an alone mayambula male was seen. It's been said that he is looking for his brothers. Any updates on other mayambula males??
Most of them were not seen for many months now.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - DARK MANE - 01-28-2023

Matimbas legacy, son of nkuhuma jr. in mbiri pride.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - DARK MANE - 01-29-2023

Skorro males son in western pride.

Skorro males and mayambula pride.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mdz123 - 01-29-2023

(01-20-2023, 08:48 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Again , an alone mayambula male was seen. It's been said that he is looking for his brothers. Any updates on other mayambula males??
Most of them were not seen for many months now.

All were seen recently.

(01-29-2023, 07:47 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: All were seen recently.
Great.
All 6 are in Kruger?
Still with 1-2 random girls or have acquired some pride??

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - Mdz123 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 08:12 PM)DARK MANE Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 07:47 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: All were seen recently.
Great.
All 6 are in Kruger?
Still with 1-2 random girls or have acquired some pride??

They porbably should considered as dominant males now. There territory is just west of the Satara area. I know that all 6 are alive and some of them are mating with lionesses but i have no idea about which pride the females are from.

RE: Matimba Coalition Male Lineage - DARK MANE - 02-01-2023

Skorro male, son of orpen males ( nkuhuma jr. and buddy) was seen alone but in excellent shape.