WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 05:00 AM)Mdz123 Wrote: It seems like he has lost some mane, probably because he is stressed and lonenly after his half-brother’s death
(10-25-2021, 06:06 AM)Timbavati Wrote: It could be the most likely scenario. Young/older males in their nomadic journey tend to lost a lot of mane due many reasons, stress, not-well-feed etc etc, After said that. The Nkuhuma male always had a small-mane with a typically Mohawk of which is fair common in young males. His mane is quite similar to the Birmingham young male. The BYM has lost fair mane recently. From the other hand, his partner, the Torchwood male has a incredible and healthy mane.

He didn't lost any mane, in fact he has more mane now then lately when Styx was still alive:

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-25-2021

Kambula young males at Umkumbe :

Photo Credits : tyron_in_the_boosh

RE: BBoys sons - Mdz123 - 10-26-2021

(10-25-2021, 01:38 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 05:00 AM)Mdz123 Wrote: It seems like he has lost some mane, probably because he is stressed and lonenly after his half-brother’s death
(10-25-2021, 06:06 AM)Timbavati Wrote: It could be the most likely scenario. Young/older males in their nomadic journey tend to lost a lot of mane due many reasons, stress, not-well-feed etc etc, After said that. The Nkuhuma male always had a small-mane with a typically Mohawk of which is fair common in young males. His mane is quite similar to the Birmingham young male. The BYM has lost fair mane recently. From the other hand, his partner, the Torchwood male has a incredible and healthy mane.

He didn't lost any mane, in fact he has more mane now then lately when Styx was still alive:

Ok thanks for letting me know, i thought he had more mane before.

RE: BBoys sons - lionuk - 10-26-2021

Nkuhuma male with his young buffalo kill

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-27-2021

Stare down with Kambula #2 at Umkumbe :

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVhxtTFlohK/?utm_medium=copy_link

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 10-27-2021

NK male with Mhangheni female, Big Boy's sister :

Photo Credits : travelartistryafrica

RE: BBoys sons - T I N O - 10-27-2021

(10-27-2021, 07:05 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: NK male with Mhangheni female, Big Boy's sister :

What a great capture! The Nkuhuma male is looking really good.

RE: BBoys sons - Potato - 10-29-2021

Nkuchuma male

RE: BBoys sons - lionuk - 10-29-2021

(10-27-2021, 07:47 PM)Timbavati Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 07:05 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: NK male with Mhangheni female, Big Boy's sister :

What a great capture! The Nkuhuma male is looking really good.

Yeah, probably because he has a new girlfriend that he is happy with. No longer alone.

RE: BBoys sons - Tr1x24 - 11-04-2021

Nkuhuma male :

Photo Credits : valerieblanchi

RE: BBoys sons - T I N O - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 07:13 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Nkuhuma male :

He is looking really good. His mane is looking good as well. Hopefully. He'll stick with the Mangheni pride,

RE: BBoys sons - Potato - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 07:38 PM)Timbavati Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 07:13 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Nkuhuma male :

He is looking really good. His mane is looking good as well. Hopefully. He'll stick with the Mangheni pride,

I hope he does not. Single male rather won't be able to provide stability and security to the Mhangeni pride. I would better see PC or N'was to take charge of this pride and raise their generation within that pride.

RE: BBoys sons - T I N O - 11-04-2021

In my personal opinion, A single male can provide the enough stability and security to a pride. Of course, if the Nkuhuma male had a partner, it could help him more. But, I don't think it's a problem at the moment. Since he has been with the Mangheni for a time now and he is still with them. So, Sounds promising

RE: BBoys sons - Potato - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 08:39 PM)Timbavati Wrote: But, I don't think it's a problem at the moment.
The issue is not if it is a problem at the moment, but if it will be in a peroid of time needed to raise generation of cubs into adulthood so roughly 3 years. Best wishes to the Nkuchuma male, but also best wishes for the Mhangeni pride and I do not think future for Mhangeni pride would be good at all if Nkuchuma male would takeover now. I do not see him raising generation in hat pride at all. Mhangeni pride will be much better off without him.

RE: BBoys sons - lionuk - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 08:24 PM)Potato Wrote: PC or N'was to take charge of this pride and raise their generation within that pride.
But the problem is I don't think PC males would want to accept OM's cubs since they have killed NK subadult female recently.